Author Topic: The Empires sort out  (Read 4680 times)

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
The Empires sort out
« on: January 16, 2018, 10:41:29 PM »
In an attempt to try and finally sort out the state of Ardia, I've spoke to various people and come up with this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VbYK21CSAK1CBVSDtr8LvcJwuIqzrhRW5aGJWbww-Ao/edit?usp=sharing

You should all be able to see it. What I propose is to give people til Sunday to make suggestions etc. Then get it made into a proper post and it becomes canon unless someone has a very good point on a major issue.

I've purposely left things vague enough so people can work out their own personal ins and outs while at the same time making it detailed enough that we don't have a coherent history. Also the people at the top of each column are the ones I'll give preference to in terms of their opinions, they are the ones more directly effected and so its fair their history is shaped by them.

Offline CGJ

• Vice Chancellor
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Dartfordia
Re: The Empires sort out
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 04:11:49 AM »
Ardia can't just be 'sorted out', it's a mess, a complete mess.

Albion is the only real continent.
The Most Honourable Marquess CGJ
Vice Chancellor

Dartfordia: TIOwiki - Politics - Flags - Armed Forces

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 06:13:37 PM »
looks good, only thing that occurs is that Not Rome as I understand it is around the Mountjoy area which puts it south of modern Rodina which historically was the Rus Empire, not a major issue as the Rus thing only affects historics and Libby with Kaitaine, given the Rus Empire falls to communist revolution in 1760 to account for Kaitaine's history. It's just something to be aware of.

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 06:21:26 PM »
NotRome as of now lies in mountjoy because Rob is the RP Partner i had worked on the idea and he was conveniently placed. If need arises, nations fade to exist etc it is supposed to be easy to relocate along the sea if need be. I don't want this to become a roadblock in peoples RP, but something to hold on to. I know all to well how frustrating and annoying this whole concept could become for new players if we stretch it too far out. As far as i enjoy world building, keeping the rp accessible is one motive i will keep focused. It's also the reason the Northern NotRome supposedly vanished completedly rather early on. I didn't want to make something that wont get used because it clutters National history.

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 06:45:20 PM »
RUS Empire exists after Not Rome,  I see no issue