Author Topic: Mundus' First Airline Alliance  (Read 3764 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Mundus' First Airline Alliance
« on: February 28, 2018, 03:41:17 PM »

To all honorable and respectable Airlines of Mundus,

On behalf of the Oceanic World Airways, I CEO Ulrich Fava of the 'Fava Empire' wishes to invite thee to the OWA Headquarters in Celestis to attend the summit where the first ever Airline Alliance shall be created in Mundus' history. I have now detailed the following benefits that can only arise from such a proposition:

- An extended network, realised through codeshare agreements.

- Cost reduction from sharing of:
  • sales offices
  • maintenance facilities
  • operational facilities, e.g. catering or computer systems.
  • operational staff, e.g. ground handling personnel, at check-in and boarding desks.
  • investments and purchases, e.g. in order to negotiate extra volume discounts.

- Traveler benefits include:
  • lower prices due to lowered operational costs for a given route.
  • more departure times to choose from on a given route.
  • more destinations within easy reach.
  • shorter travel times as a result of optimised transfers.
  • a wider range of airport lounges shared with alliance members
  • fast track access on all alliance members if having frequent flyer status
  • faster mileage rewards by earning miles for a single account on several different carriers.
  • round-the-world tickets, enabling travelers to fly over the world for a relatively low price.

I hope to see many willing and able airlines in attendance, as this will be written down in Mundus' aviation history where every traveller's experiences shall be further improved and remembered as one of the greatest.

Take Care and God Bless, Sincerely

Ulrich Fava,
CEO of Oceanic World Travel

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
Re: Mundus' First Airline Alliance
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 12:09:22 PM »

Quintel-Air Alliance; At Your Service

To Ulrich Fava,

On behalf of the Quintel-Air Alliance and airlines that are part of the QAA, I would accept the invitation. It is of importance for us to expand outside of our own country and this would be an opportunity too big to miss. I give all my gratitude towards you for giving us the chance to start an alliance with one of the largest airline in the world.

Sincerely,

QAA Head and Quintelian Minister of Transportation,

Lucio Tan Ochoa

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 12:38:15 PM »

To Ulrich Fava,

While this is an interesting idea, it would appear to myself, my colleagues and those in the industry that the proposal raises several serious concerns. However I trust that a discussion over those concerns can put such things to rest.

Senator Charles Paulson
Minister of Transport

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 09:31:14 AM »
Ulrich Fava, the current CEO of the mighty Fava business empire which stretched across different services and products that could be impossible to list them all down, was waiting in the OWA Headquarters conference room in ES, the hi-tech and green-oriented travel headquarters where Mundus' most prominent faces within or having affiliations with the industry would meet and potentially create the first airline alliance. He had taken in the concerns from the attendees, this was certainly something that coudln't be defined in a straight libe although hoped that in the end, everything would work out fine.

It was a matter of time before everyone who sent him a message would arrive although this functioned as a drop-in event, one could ever know the last-minute opportunists.

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 09:32:54 AM »
Lucio Tan Ochoa, usually called by his colleagues as Tano, is eerily early. Even after attending a morning mass in Celestis, he was still able to be on time for the meeting, probably the first Quintelian to do so. As he entered the room, he shook his wrinkling hands with Fava, and sat down. To break the uncomfortable silence between them, he asked. "Would there be any cons in being a member of this alliance?" He asked, mildly nervous that he might make wrong decision.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 08:15:41 AM »
"Welcome, welcome Mr. Ochoa, glad that you could make it! As you can notice, you're the only one so far who dared showed up hehe. Please have a seat and have a cup of coffee and snacks if you want, as much as you really want considering this might take a few hours after all...When it comes to cons, I wouldn't dare say what they could be *chuckles* on the contrary there only exists benefits upon benefits being a member of this protential alliances, it would only promote and highlight the Quintelian air industry, an air alliance after all in theory and hopefully in practice is supposed to function that way, that all gain only positivities and not only the privileged few...*looks at watch*, there's still some time left..."

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 09:43:31 PM »
The Hummingbird descended down out of the skies of Albion making it's final approach into the ES airport, this wasn't a business coming to the table, this wasn't an airline this was the Achkaerinese Government coming in to ask questions and sort potential problems out on behalf of the Achkaerinese airlines and related businesses. The delegation as it were was three strong, leading it was the Consul himself Michael Williams, it was rare for him to end up on foreign trips like this but he'd made an exception for this one. He paced around the aircraft going over things and occasionally looking at his colleague Viola Summers, the Minister of Trade, potentially an odd choice but she had a talent for cutting through the chaff and there were enough similarities between what this was and what she did to make her a very useful asset. Rounding out the trio was Sir Darren Eagle, the founder and CEO of Achkaerin Aeronautical Development Company, otherwise known as AADC the foremost aircraft manufacturer in Achkaerin these days, he brought all his business experience and know how to the table and had spent most of the flight bouncing ideas around with Viola while Michael had occasionally chipped in.

"You got it?" Darren asked
"Yep." Viola said as she finished scribbling down the last notes
"Well timed." Michael said "I guess we should get going."

The Achkaerinese Embassy had sent a car for the trio that took them to the OWA HQ, they made their way up to the conference room, stepping over the threshold their game faces switched on, Michael surveyed who they had, he knew who Fava was it was virtually impossible to do any research on ES without coming across references to this man, the other man was a Quintelian politician their minister of transport.
"Where do you want to sit Viola?" Michael asked
"Preferably with the sun at my back." Viola said
"Fair enough." Michael said he looked towards the other two gentlemen "Would it be appropriate to suggest a drink before we get started?"

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 05:30:36 PM »
Mr. Fava greeted both the Achkaerinese delegation as well as the Heyran one, to whom the latter he only expressed a smile and concentrated his eyes upon, as to send a subtle yet important message to Maxim that all of NDA and NCA documents had already been signed and taken care of to assure the integrity of the entire airline conference.

"Thank you once more for bothering to show up to this spectacle that will hopefully turn into something magical once we're done here" Fava said, "I know some of you attending have concerns and thus All of us will listen to each other and see what solutions we have in each of our mental disposal. Looking at the time, it seems we can give any remaining 'lost souls' a chance to show up in time...In any case, please have coffee/tea and assorted Ecclesiastical snacks that you see directly on the table, if you so desire. Before we also officially start, is there something you'd wish to discuss about, it can be unrelated to the conference...how's everyone's businesses faring these days, still being favored by the Mighty Benjamin hehe?" Mr. Fava joked a little.

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 03:14:26 PM »
As Maxime finished, Tano then sipped his cup of tea as he straightened his coat. "Lucio Tan Ochoa, Chairman of Quintel-Air Alliance and Minister of Transportation in Quintelia." He sat down, looking at everyone on the table. "And I know for a fact that this alliance would help us, talking from experience here. Aside from what our beloved Mr. Fava has listed, having major airline companies would prevent anyone from monopolizing the whole industry; except for us." Tano nervously giggled waiting for any similar response.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 01:29:43 PM »
As soon as everyone introduced themselves properly, more or less, Mr. Fava had to simply move on with the meeting in case it would get dragged on to no avail. "My esteemed colleagues now that we know each other better, it's high time to get on with the main spectacle, namely the various cost reductions and traveller benefits...so if there are any concerns one wishes to bring up. please feel free to do so now..." he said.