Author Topic: The Press Office of the Queendom of Lodja  (Read 4169 times)

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
The Press Office of the Queendom of Lodja
« on: July 29, 2018, 01:49:46 AM »

Despite recent announcements by Rokkenjima recognising the Heyran sovereignty over Barnacle Island the Queendom of Lodja does not recognise this. Lodja still recognises the de facto sovereignty of Heyra over the Northern islands and Himeyama over the southern.[1] Despite claims by Rokkenjima of their being a failure of Himeyama to " mount any effective response" to the tsunami we can confirm that in Himeyama territory Lodjain forces are in contact with aid efforts from that nation. Furthermore it is worth noting that while Heyra escaped the impact of the tsunami the mainland of Himeyama did not. Lodja therefore offers $800million to Himeyama to support their reconstruction and aid effort both in their homeland and their section of the islands.
 1. Think that was the division, essentially whatever it was pre-tsunami

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: The Press Office of the Queendom of Lodja
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 06:24:50 PM »

With immediate effect Solemani and Fleur shall face sanctions both economically and diplomatically the moment any of their nations military enters Merinan EEZ or airspace. Our nation is currently preparing to host talks to hopefully bring the war to an end. Meanwhile these two nations look to escalate the situation. There is still time for them to halt their intentions and join the rest of us in a quest for peace within Merina.

With immediate effect the following vessels shall head for the West of Albion from ports across Lodja

HDMS Nuggan Submarine
HDMS Herne Frigate
HDMS Ulrika & HDMS Tak
HDMS Alohura carrier
HDMS Dhek Mine Warfare Ship

Meanwhile the HDMS Morelander Drone Carrier will be deployed to the Kyne.

Signed

Her Divine Majesty Queen Klara II

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: The Press Office of the Queendom of Lodja
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 08:16:31 AM »
[/center]
[/img]

In 2021 I was privledged to be named as the nations junior ambassador to the Wild Mundus Organisation. The role involved helping advise our nations own branch of that organization on the thoughts feelings and activities of people under the age of 23. Now as I begin to exit my 23rd year and with the obvious increased demands of being Queen of Lodja I must sadly announce that my connection, at least formally, to that wonderful organization is coming to an end. Over the time I spent in the role, working both here in Lodja and over in what I lovingly call my 2nd home of The Iwi, I have had the chance to work with amazing people, see wonderful things and be part of an organisation that cares for the environment. Today as I officially leave that position behind I am pleased to say that Ophelia Danilov has been named as the new youth ambassador. She is an ambitious young woman with a growing social media following who while on the Isle of the Goddess has shown a care and compassion for wildlife. She has been seen many times helping look for seal pups during their breeding season and supporting efforts in their release. That combined with her recent acquisition of a law degree makes her a perfect lady to continue advising and supporting the work of the WMO in Lodja, and abroad. I wish her well in the new role and thank the WMO for their work.

Blessings of the Goddess

Queen Natalya, Guardian of Sessifet.