Author Topic: Clysperis State Media Corporation (CSMC) - The Daily Review  (Read 36956 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Clysperis State Media Corporation (CSMC) - The Daily Review
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2019, 05:45:35 AM »

Clysperi Manists Claim Responsibility For Arms Depot Explosion

A group of Clysperi Manists have openly declared responsibility for an explosion at an arms depot in rebel-held territory which resulted in a large explosion near Tarfu late last night. In a manifesto circulated amongst social networks the Common Defence League declared its "steadfast opposition to the Clysperi Confederation, its violence against our People, and the wanton destruction and looting of Clysperi culture. The League states its intent to fight alongside Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re and our Tamoran brothers and sisters in arms in defeating this cancer which festers in the Kingdom. As the Pharaoh and our fellow Clysperi have stood by us, protected us, and elevated our faith as a peer to that of their own, today we stand with our people against our enemies: the rebellion and Nekhtou."

At present the strength, resources and composition of the Common Defense League are unknown, however, Khemnen Palace has praised the "bravery and dedication of our brothers and sisters in the defence of our homeland. Once again we shall stand together in the face of great evil until such a time peace and tranquility can be restored. Pharaoh Akasha thanks our Manist brothers and sisters for, once again, standing as an example of the strength and unity of the Clysperi People and Nation. We stand yet more proud with you at our sides in this battle for Clysperis."

The Common Defence League has proclaimed that more attacks would come while criticizing Nekhtou's statement that he had "broken" Pharaoh Akasha's armies. "We the People are the armies of the Pharaoh, and we are not yet broken. We reject Nekhtou, his words, his rule, and declare him unwelcome in the Southern Lands. As Pharaoh Akasha has said when you attack one Clysperi you attack all of us, when you harm one Clysperi you harm all of us, did you expect us to not strike back? Your foolishness will lead to your undoing."

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2019, 05:27:39 AM »

Livestream Appears To Show Rebel Bloodbath

As Clysperi faithful attended worship services in Apne armed rebel appear to have stormed the services, assaulting a number of worshipers while dragging the local priest into the streets where he was then hung from a light post. The event was live-streamed on social media sites, with the rebels first shouting over the Priest while condemning Kemetic Orthodoxy as "the poison of the Pharaoh, the chains that bind you all." When the Priest asked several times for the men to leave their rage seemed to intensify to the point where worshipers were struck with the butts of rifles and the Priest dragged from the Temple, after which he was hung. As the Priest dangled from the streetlight worshippers were placed alongside the street as one fighter forced them to look upon the Priest before shooting them in the back of their heads with a pistol.

In a display of solidarity the Common Defense League has begun to guard the worship services of the Congregation across areas held by the rebellion. "Should forces of the rebellion approach any worship service, be it Manist, Muslim or Congregation, we will not show any restraint," Sadeq Hedayati, Marshal of the Common Defense League shared with CSMC. "Our forces will give one warning which, if ignored, we will be forced to assume their intent is hostile and open fire upon them. As they show no restraint or concern for our people, they won't be shown any in return."

In related developments the Common Defense League has reported that it has liberated the village of Hebne, a village which sits twenty five miles northeast of Ashsupis, relieving immediate concerns of rebel forces overrunning the city. "It is our intent to open a corridor which the Tamoran Empire can use to support the Kingdom from the south; establishing, for lack of a better term, a beachhead from which the League and Imperial Forces can build up and fight from. Tomorrow, in the light of day, we may evaluate the condition of the local airport and, if necessary, modify the runway if it proves insufficient for military aircraft to operate from."

When asked about the strength of the League Marshal Hedayati grinned. "As the days pass we've had more people sign up for the fight, not all of them Manists either. In many ways the League is becoming the public face of the silent majority; some are afraid to speak out or act against the rebellion for fear their family may be next to be executed, others are too frail due to age or sickness. They help in the shadows, and whether they pick up arms or support us from the sides, I am proud of them all."

The Apne Temple Assault follows a string of attacks in Khemnen, one of which targeted a Manist temple in the city. The rebels ideology calls for "the native poison of the gods and the foreign toxins of Islam and Manism to be cleansed from the hearts and souls of all Clysperi."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2019, 07:12:00 AM »

Rebels Consolidate Gains In The South; Spread Into The Midlands

Rebels have acted to consolidate their gains, threatening a push further north.

Rebel fighters under the disgraced Nekhtou have consolidated their gains in the Southern Lands, placing four major cities in their sights in the Southern Lands, taking the town of Apne in the Midlands, and placing the city of Kispos in immediate danger. In addition to the major city and capital of the Kerta Nome, Hesikhen, the rebels seek to conquer the major cities which run along the southern branch of the Ḥ'pī River. The fertile grounds which surround the Ḥ'pī are a central component of the Clysperi agricultural sector.

In related developments the disgraced Nekhtou has attempted to blame thefts of Clysperi historical artifacts, as well as other crimes carried out in rebel-held areas, as the "acts of militias and criminals taking advantage of the chaos of conflict." Nekhtou claimed that he holds his forces to "a high standard of conduct" while claiming Pharaoh Akasha is "the real threat, her record speaks for itself."

Khemnen Palace has issued advisories for all citizens in the Southern Lands to remain vigilant and "prepare for evacuations and other measures to ensure their safety in this time of civil conflict." When asked if the Pharaoh was concerned that she would have to abandon the Southern Lands the Palace scoffed at the very notion. "No part of Clysperis will be abandoned as we reclaim our lands from these philistines. Each day we see our brave People act to subvert the rebels, to suggest the Pharaoh would abandon her faithful People is insanity."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2019, 06:13:37 AM »

Pharaoh Speaks Of Partnership; Addresses New Derusmia

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re addressed several matters in a CSMC interview.

With the Clysperi Civil Conflict entering yet another week Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re made a formal proclamation which announced the establishment of a Clysperi no-fly zone and stop and search operations within the Clysperi EEZ. "The Kingdom of Clysperis, in partnership with the Holy Empire of Achkaerin, the NQF and Dragovah, are effecting a number of operations to bring the rebellion to an end, restore tranquility and order, and see that these forces are brought to justice for their crimes against the Clysperi People and our heritage. Two aspects of these operations are the establishment of a no-fly zone over the Kingdom, and a joint stop and search operation within the Clysperi EEZ."

"Our forces will also be working together on the ground to rout the forces of the disgraced Nekhtou," the Pharaoh continued, "in conjunction with our Tamoran allies and the Common Defense League, who have established footholds in the Southern Lands making such developments possible. Naturally, these developments come after the New Derusmia legislature voted to render assistance to the rebellion, a decision which will be remembered and fully addressed upon the conclusion of the civil conflict. New Derusmian interference in the sovereignty of Clysperis and its blatant intervention into Midaranye affairs, are wholly unacceptable."

"We looked to the North with concern, seeing a threat where it did not exist," Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re shared with the CSMC. "Instead of remaining focused on the foes before us our attention was unduly turned to the North. We have seen in countless scenarios where the Holy Empire has applied its values with just as much zeal and force against powers both aligned and unaligned, while Achkaerin has not joined in the avalanche targeting our closest of allies, the Empire of Tamora. When I wrote to their Emperor I recognized the position before us, and did not expect to receive an audience, let alone an open ear of genuine concern. To those who may be concerned with the involvement of the Holy Empire on Midaranye soil my initial view of the Achkaerinese, viewed through lenses tinted by a Clysperi history of exploitation by its stronger neighbours, was wrong: while many of our beliefs and principles may not align the Holy Empire is not a threat to the development and independence of Midaranye as powers such as Seaforth, East Moreland and Rokkenjima are."

"A nation which holds its allies to the same standards it holds all others to is worthy of our trust, which is why I wrote to Emperor Peter in this dark moment in Clysperi history. Without precondition, without utilizing pressure or coercion, and without judgement of our culture and ways the Emperor of Achkaerin saw our plight and pledged assistance, even with my past statements in mind, and the vast differences in our views on many, many topics. The rebels, unfortunately, are stronger than we initially anticipated, which removes any doubts from my mind that they have foreign benefactors who have designs for Clysperis which do not hold the best interests of our People anywhere in their beings. To see both Midaranye and nations removed from our region thus putting a Clysperi future determined by the Clysperi, is a development many of us could not have anticipated. Just as I learned when the Emperor replied to my letter, a Brilliant Speaker reached out to me from afar of their own accord and an Imperator involved himself despite no direct perceived gain, faith and hope can and are often rewarded in ways only the gods may reveal to us at just the moment we are in the greatest need."

Returning to the matter of New Derusmia the Pharaoh promised that "the Domestic General Assembly will come to rue the day they threw the support of their nation behind what is a force which is increasingly proven as one with no regard for the lives or well-being of the Clysperi People, one which tears asunder the heritage of Clysperis to fund their slaughter of the Clysperi People, and one which gives Nya Åland a run for which force discriminates against Peoples of Faith the greatest. The Kingdom, in conjunction with the Tamoran Empire, will consider all options in responding to the attack upon Midaranye affairs and interests the New Derusmian position represents. This action, already recognized as a hostile action against the Tamoran Empire, is justly recognized as a declaration of war upon the Kingdom of Clysperis; should New Derusmians be found within the sovereign borders of Clysperis supporting the rebellion they shall be treated as prisoners of war."

"As for what comes after the civil conflict has concluded," the Pharaoh paused, "the Kingdom is ancient, and its memory is long. We shall see that our Kingdom is defended from the threat posed by New Derusmia and that it is neutralized once order is restored within our borders. That is, should New Derusmia ignore the warning already presented by our Tamoran allies. I should only hope they are more wise than the Rokkenjimans: you do not belong in Midaranye, cease your interference before you've no path for retreat."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2019, 07:08:52 AM »

Pharaoh Slams Republic Of Fleur

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re spoke on Fleur developments with the CSMC.

"The Republic of Fleur speaks of matters it knows nothing about," the Pharaoh shared with us in a recent interview from Khemnen Palace. "They wish to talk about generations of violence? How about the fact that the very forces working to tear my Kingdom apart had a hand in the death of my father, Pharaoh Ramses V, when he resisted their designs for the Kingdom? When they saw the opportunity to make money from the sale of our oil resources to foreigners, he declined, keeping our resources in Clysperi hands and ensuring the sales would enrich the Clysperi people and not foreign shareholders. When they wished for more direct involvement of the military in the governance of Clysperis he again declined, ensuring that the People retained civil control of the military, not the other way around."

"So why then should a nation of Albion, far removed from our shores, speak of "opportunity to revisit the current system implemented on the sovereign territory of Clysperis and its people" in a time when my People are suffering under the heel of rebels who will execute my People in the streets, hanging our Priests from the light poles while forcing their congregation to look on? What right does the Republic have to say anything concerning the plight of my People? These Republicans, they are all the same, it doesn't matter which nation they hail from or which continent, they are all so very temporal and self-serving. Whereas their greatest concern is the next election, mine as Sovereign of my People is the well-being and safety of my People and nation. It is the difference between the service of oneself, and the service of one's People: my duty is to my People and nation, not to myself or my party."

"The self-proclaimed 'Confederation' is itself an artificial construct, a design of terrorists hoping to foster legitimacy for their campaign of terror against my People. If the Republic truly wishes to be of assistance they will remain uninvolved in this situation, as the legitimate representative of the Clysperi People works to restore order and safety to her People against those who would threaten their very safety, security and their right to worship the gods they hold faith in. I made a promise the day my father died, to protect and serve my People until the day I transcend from this realm into the next, and that is a promise I shall see fulfilled to the fullest. The only vow the rebels have made is to profit, power and control, and I shall stand against them in their pursuit until I have drawn my last breath."

"The assistance rendered to my legitimate government by the nations the Republic would slight so, shame on the Republic. I can only pray that the Republic should not face a threat as grave as that of the Clysperi nation at present. And I pray that should the Republic face such a threat the world will not look to the side, as the Republic looks as such toward the Clysperi People in offering their open arms toward the terrorist rebellion. As I've said towards New Derusmia, the memory of the Kingdom is long, and we shall not soon forget the actions which prove the moral foundations of the Republic are rotten.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2019, 06:42:58 AM »

57 Dead In Apne Mosque Attack

Rebel forces have attacked a mosque in Apne, leaving 57 dead and many more feared injured.

Tragedy has struck rebel-held Apne as forty Clysperi Muslims are feared dead in the most ruthless religious attack of the civil war to date. Despite reports which indicate that the self-proclaimed Confederation has banned Islamic, Manist and Kemetic religious services Apne worshipers were not deterred in attending services. About twenty-five minutes after their arrival a detachment of rebel forces surrounded the mosque, ordering all to exit while yelling slurs against Muslims and Abydonians. When their orders were disobeyed rebel forces acted, entering the mosque with force while setting fire to the structure.

While women were reportedly allowed to exit the mosque by rebel forces men who attempted to leave once the gunfire started were reportedly shot as they exited. A spokesperson for the rebellion claimed that the mosque was harboring "individuals friendly to the regime and the Manists; when they declined a request for our forces to search and detain any enemy combatants they became increasingly violent before attacking us. We took every measure possible to de-escalate the situation but were forced to defend ourselves."

Eyewitness reports indicate that the only weapons involved were those of the rebels, with further disputes as to what caused rebel forces to attack the Apne mosque. "Look at that," one man, reporting a conversation he overheard between rebel fighters, "that eyesore belongs not here but in Abydos. We should send it back to them brick by brick." "No one raised one hand to them, they simply asked to be left in peace," the man continued. "But the rebels they don't wish for us to worship, they wish to replace our faith with admiration and thanks for Nekhtou 'liberating' us from the 'chains of religion'. Before this mosque they bulldozed a Kemetic temple, I can only fear what they plot for us next."

Following news of the attack the Pharaoh made a promise to the People of Apne. "Relief is soon to come, as Apne shall be the first priority of our liberation of our nation from the clutches of these feral beasts. Nekhtou only adds to the judgement he will face once he has been detained with each evil he visits upon our People." When asked about a press release from New Derusmia in which the Secretary to the New Derusmian President stated "Illegitimate states can’t declare wars" the Pharaoh was harsh. "You ask me this question at a time fifty seven of my People lay dead in Apne? I do not have time for the political charades and wordplay of some Ardian socialist. I've already said we'll address them once order is restored here at home."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2019, 06:02:34 AM »

Pharaoh: There Can Be 'No Negotiations' With Terrorist Rebels

"The Kingdom shall entertain no notion of negotiations with the rebels, nor will we grant them any manner of legitimacy by considering them."

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has ruled out any possibility of negotiations with rebel forces, calling the idea "an absurdity even under internationalist standards. The methods employed by Nekhtou the Disgraced, his murder of Clysperi civilians and the complete disruption of Ma'at, there are quite simply no circumstances under which the Kingdom of Clysperis would consider negotiations. Nekhtou is a criminal, a terrorist and a constant threat to the territorial integrity and stability of Clysperis. The only proceedings we shall be in the same room for shall be the trial in which I pronounce the sentence for his crimes against Clysperis: death, denied the afterlife."

The Pharaoh continued, "The fate of Clysperis is not something which will be negotiated, bartered or in any way influenced by states thousands of miles from our shores. The only voices which are relevant are those of the Clysperi People. Whether or not they live under the criminal influence of Nekhtou the Disgraced or the just rule of the Kingdom is irrelevant; we are in a divine war to preserve the soul of the Clysperi nation from the direct threat of the rebel terrorists, but also to protect it from the programs Nekhtou the Disgraced wishes to employ against the wishes and interests of the People. No, with the wisdom and consult of the gods, as the Chosen of Ra, as Lord of the Three Lands, as the Ruler of Justice like Ra, and the Priest of Every Temple I, Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, will hold and defend every inch of the Kingdom until we've seen the dismantlement, and ultimate extermination of this terrorist infestation."

"And I say to you, although we may be of different faiths any mosque, Manist Temple, or other religious sanctuary within Clysperis is my charge. Those fifty seven dead in Apne, though not of my faith, were born of the same soil as any Clysperi; their deaths will not be forgotten and justice will be restored, for such is the course of Ma'at. We are taught that, at times, there may be those who challenge it, those who seek to overthrow it, but its force and course are too powerful to be changed by men as weak as Nekhtou the Disgraced. These agents of chaos, having exiled themselves from any understanding of Ma'at, shall be consigned to their just reward of non-existence, in this life and the next, just as the gods have prescribed is necessary to restore order."

Nekhtou the Disgraced has called the Apne Mosque Attack "unfortunate" while claiming that those within "held sympathies to the CDL, a Manist terrorist front who are the real terrorists of Clysperis. Think of the cowards, hiding behind the walls of a house of "worship," using those within as human shields? While it's unfortunate, our enemies have that blood on their hands. Be it the Pharaoh, the Tamoran Emperor, or the cohort which the Pharaoh has bedeviled, this blood is on their hands, not mine."

"It's also unfortunate that the Pharaoh won't even consider negotiations, preferring to sling names at me and those who fight for a modern, democratic Clysperis. I will talk, I will be fair, I won't request anything of the Pharaoh that she would certainly request of me. I certainly won't condemn her to a vision of hell where fairy tales will eat the hearts of the wicked or supreme beings will press wine from the blood of the so-called damned. After all I live in the real world, where men should be the champions of their destinies, not gods or those who proclaim themselves divine."

Reporting suggests that resistance efforts in rebel-held Clysperis are becoming more intricate, with the CDL coordinating raids and attacks against rebel strongholds and supply lines. "We're a nation of faith," one fighter, who wished to remain anonymous, said with our reporters. "We believe in the gods, Akasha among them, and attacking our faith and other faiths? This is why we fight, to bring this renegade down and restore peace to our nation. There's nothing to be gained from talking to a man clearly bent on eradicating our culture and faith which have withstood thousands of years. At the end, he'll be the speck of dusk I wipe from my sole."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2019, 07:30:30 AM »

Pharaoh Challenges First Minister al-Nour

"In one of those most rarest of moments in recent history the hearts and minds of peoples across Mundus are held by the interests of a Midaranye state and people, not against them."

Taking a moment from reviewing intelligence and ongoing operations against rebel terrorists in the Southern Lands Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re took a moment to address concerns aired by First Minister al-Nour of Abuqiya.

"The myriad interventions in the sovereign affairs of Midaranye has been a collective of issues which stretch back long before my reign began. At first the target of internationalist ire was the United Soviet Russia, yet, with the fall of such a great foe to whom could the internationalists look to fill the role of their monster under the bed? Of course we know that the free states of Midaranye would come to eventually fill that role and, to an extent, the Bene Gesserit freedom fighters of Kaitaine do as well. Indeed, as we have seen in the great sanctions regimen against the Empire of Tamora, there are many targets for the internationalists to point at to justify their maltreatment of our region and its continuation to a new generation."

"The Kingdom of Clysperis has, and remains, a staunch voice against interventionist and imperialist powers and the policies they pursue, however, the First Minister is mistaken in both the scope and intent of those forces fighting alongside the Royal Clysperi Army in defeating the rebel terrorists. For Midaranye, and indeed the world around us, to make any form of positive change we must look to building bridges with the world around us; initiating bonds with like-minded states who have just as much to lose from the continuation of the present international order as our own states who have bore the brunt of the internationalist campaign. Likewise, states which have just as much to gain from the establishment of a new, more open, fair and free global order are not voices to be distrusted, but to be heard and judged based upon their actions and deeds."

"I would be most interested in knowing whether the First Minister may present me with an example, in recent history, where the concerns of a Midaranye state have even received a sincere nod from a nation removed from our region? Most often it's the Rokkenjimans chiding states for even talking to our states or the Kingdom of Seaforth casting itself into the domestic affairs of the Kingdom, never a state considering the concerns of a Midaranye state and acting in a manner which does not subvert them. The terrorist threat in Clysperis is the first time in as long as I can remember that states foreign to our region have taken an interest in being part of the solution, not pursuing objectives at the detriment or expense of a Midaranye state, and that is an event which perhaps shows that the tides are turning from the global status quo on interacting with, or rather at, Midaranye."

"In one of those most rarest of moments in recent history the hearts and minds of peoples across Mundus are held by the interests of a Midaranye state and people, not against them. Nations disgusted by the theft of Clysperi cultural heritage by the rebel terrorists, people shocked and horrified by acts of sheer brutality, people moved to action because actions such as those of the rebel terrorists touch on a common fibre imbued upon all people by their gods: compassion and righteous anger which act almost as a compass that guides all souls to restore justice, harmony and balance while seeking out truth even when it is not readily apparent or visible.

"The First Minister would perhaps have a point if these powers had extracted concessions from the Kingdom, however, the fact remains the Kingdom of Clysperis has engaged in partnership with the Holy Empire of Achkaerin, the NQF and Dragovah under no pre-conditions, no demands for changes in Clysperi policy, no promise of land or resources, and most certainly not an allowance of foreign troops remaining beyond the scope of eliminating this terrorist threat. As such it is more than abundantly clear that no imperialist mandate can exist; the past, present and future of Clysperis remains well within Clysperi hands. It is also readily apparent that the scope of these forces is as clear as the mandate allowed to them by the Kingdom, and once Ma'at has been restored they shall return home, but they shall return home with a vision renewed. Avenues which previously would never have existed and opportunities to foster future cooperative efforts shall exist which can only serve the interests of Midaranye and all free Peoples of Mundus."

"For you see, the liberation of Midaranye is a more encompassing issue than merely looking at the present and immediate future while hiding in distrust because of the actions of the internationalist cartel. The struggle of Midaranye is merely the most visible aspect of a truly global struggle against a status-quo which has hampered the interests of developing countries from Alba Karinya, Ardia and our very own Midaranye: that various great powers see Mundus as the board upon which they play, upon which the spoils and gains are inevitably destined to their hands. To secure our interests, certainly and so that our future generations never know the unfair hands that we have, truly the world itself much change as well. Anything less merely ensures a measure of freedom tolerated by the internationalists, with anything beyond our 'allowance' serving as a line with which they may use to justify their own versions of 'liberation' and 'freedom' across Midaranye."

"We must also recognize when we are wrong, just as I did in regards to the Holy Empire, lest we reenforce a false position just as the internationalists so often do, if only to preserve ideological purity along with a sense that we are always right. In my actions, undertaken with respect to my People and the concert of the gods I have betrayed nothing, just as I have not abandoned my words or the principles by which I have long stood.

"Before we part, let us compare two statements, two viewpoints, to the events within the Kingdom:

"I also want to be clear Mr Speaker that it is my position that Pharaoh Akasha of Clysperis is the legitimate head of state of that country, and that is perhaps the most significant point here because even if we disagree with her on some things are we really going to leave a fellow northern ocean nation, one of our neighbours to burn? No we cannot and we must not, for to do so would be to go contrary to everything we stand for, everything we have strived for in recent times and it would be to abdicate our responsibilities and it is not our way to do any such thing.

Mr Speaker we are a nation of laws, we are a nation that respects the rule of law, the very fact that I am standing here tonight bringing this matter to this chamber testifies to that fact, we are a nation defined by and that takes pride in our role in the international community, we are not a nation that walks by on the other side. And we all know don't we that when the rule of law is challenged unjustly, when people seek to make a mockery of the foundations of society that such arrogance, such malice, such ill intent must be stood up against and sealed away back into the void from whence it came! And if it does somehow re-emerge to cast it out again and again and again until much like the schoolyard bully it takes the hint and stops bothering you."
Emperor Peter Azurewind of the Holy Empire of Achkaerin

"The people have spoken in a clear message. One that comes with no surprise. What we have here is quite simply an issue that does not concern Abuqiya. Is it a sad state of affairs? Yes. However  it is also one that could have been avoided. Why must Krušezevac be burdened with a solution forged by the failure of foreign powers?  Why should Abuqiya have to pay for the incompetence of the Clysperi government? Would we in Abuqiya stand for the intervention of foreign powers in our affairs? Then why should it be any different with Clysperis? This issue is one for the people of Clysperis to address and, so far, it seems they have made their concern's quite clear.”
Governor Plenipotentiary Veljko Grgurović of the Krušezevac Federal Administrative Region

"There was a time, not long ago, where the Kingdom feared its neighbours stronger than itself, and with good reason. We look to the Soviet occupation of the Kingdom, and all the horrors wrought during that era, and it is readily clear why the Kingdom would be most weary. However, I've stood face to face with Emperor Peter of Achkaerin, heard the nuances of his voice and the reflection of the soul within his eyes, as well as the manifestation of his principles put to action. He, an Emperor removed from Midaranye whose state I criticized, could have told me many things, and perhaps if he represented a state as vile as I portrayed the Holy Empire as a Helusian puppet, he'd have taken advantage of the chaos in Clysperis and enacted the imperialist mandate the First Minister claims to exist. Only he didn't."

"He also could have said, as one Governor did, that this isn't his problem, nor is it one which his People should be burdened with. Only, again, he didn't. He saw the evil before us, put aside his biases, and put to action his words and the principles the state he represents stands for. Midaranye cannot mistrust everyone, for it to do so would most certainly be at its gravest of perils. To ensure our future, to preserve and protect it, the mandate before all of us is large and carries many responsibilities. While there may be moments, just as when I sat writing a letter to the Emperor, where we doubt whether the course we're about to take is right or if we should reach our heads back into a protective shell, I hope that we have the foresight and courage to always venture, never to hide."

"Should the First Minister have any further questions as to my principles, my dreams, or that which I most solidly stand for he may address me personally. Thank you."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2019, 07:15:27 AM »

Propaganda Machine In Full Force As Walls Close In On Nekhtou

The Pharaoh addressed what she has called the 'rebel propaganda machine in full swing' as the walls begin to close in on the rebellion.

Following a Free Mundus Interview with Nekhtou the Disgraced, Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re sat down with the CSMC to respond.

"Much earlier than even I could anticipate, we've entered the 'flail and wail' period, with the Disgraced crying out as loud as he can, hoping someone will listen. His fight isn't one for democracy, nor does he care about my People; we've already received the verified reports of the rapes he didn't care enough to mention tonight, the images of forces in his uniforms at that burnt-out mosque, and the gloating of forces fighting under his flag as one of my Priests' bodies dangled from a light post. His actions have spoken already, his words are hollow and worthless. Just as an animal grows louder when backed into a corner with no hope for escape, so too do we see the Disgraced growing louder as his fate becomes more clear."

"I grew up around the Disgraced, and there was a reason my father didn't place too great of trust in him following the Soviet Occupation. The Disgraced viewed the place of the military in the nation as one of command and control, people are too fickle to trust beyond being a resource of production and labour. People do not change, their inner design is imprinted upon them by the gods at their birth, and the Disgraced has displayed his wicked design for all to see many, many times to this point. He can say whatever words he wishes, put whatever makeup he wishes upon his terrorist rebels, but the facts remain that the Disgraced tore asunder the peace, order and stability of Clysperis to further his own objectives. The facts also remain that we will find him, we will put him before a Court for the crimes he has committed, and he shall know not the afterlife, for such is the fate of those who disrupt ma'at and harm my People as he has."

"I shall waste little further words upon the Disgraced," the Pharaoh said as she transitioned to other concerns. "We've seen the brave actions of our partners in Apne, and just as I promised, our forces are striking back hard after the Apne Mosque Attack that left 57 of our people dead. Furthermore, through coordination with our Tamoran allies we will see that Clysperi who are in harm's way are evacuated from the worst areas, until such a time we've restored peace and order to our Kingdom. While the rebels continue to falter and realize that the force of justice shall grind them to a fine dust, the Royal Government is at work to take care of our People. Just earlier today I authorized a release of staple goods which shall be made available to the Clysperi People from our Emergency Stock, those goods received from the farmers and producers of the Kingdom in lieu of taxes for the full benefit of our People. While the rebels parade a so-called "professional army" we're focusing our efforts on taking care of the People, all while protecting them from the terrorist rebels."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2020, 05:13:59 AM »

As Apne Freed Ashsupis Sits In Rebels Crosshairs

As the residents of Apne continue to celebrate the liberation of their community from the Butcher of Apne, the Disgraced Nekhtou, the residents of Ashsupis have been either leaving the city or digging in as rebel forces seem poised to attack the city at a moment's notice. "The liberation of Ashsupis from the toxicity of the Pharaoh's rule will bring our People one step closer to a democratic Clysperis," the Disgraced said upon television transmissions from within rebel-held territory. "It is my hopes that the city will fly the flag of free Clysperis by the end of the week, which would allow their residents to take part in the first free elections in Clysperis of our generation. I implore those within the City, if you have no desire to take part in the conflict, paint a white line in the middle of your front door case; my forces shall not impose upon you, however, we shall see that water, medicine and food if need be are given freely if you should need these resources at any time."

Khemnen Palace cautioned against residents following the instructions of the Disgraced, pointing to the slaughter of those in Apne. "We have seen what the Butcher of Apne does to Muslims within their house of worship, just what will he do to Clysperi sheltering within their homes? Those who can fight to hold the city should remain; those incapable of fighting should flee to nearby CDL-held territory. No measure of comfort, aid, welcome or subservience to the Disgraced can be shown!" For its part the CDL has confirmed that it will be ready to meet "whatever challenge the Butcher sends our way."

"The CDL will fight to hold this city against the enemies of the Pharaoh, the Prophet willing," a CDL fighter shared with CSMC. "We know it will be a challenge but, look at Nemphis, we've seen what cities besieged by the rebels on both sides can do, and we are confident that Ashsupis can withstand the coming storm. They were beat in Apne, we'll beat them here just as well!"

In foreign developments Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has spoken about the crisis brewing in Nueva Ardia, asking just what embattled President Melos is afraid of. "He's won one referendum, all I'm saying is if he's so confident in his position, win another and beat the internationalists at their own game. He's confident in his support, yes? Then I trust he knows he has nothing to lose, and it will shut the mouths of those who draw issue with his presidential term rather quickly."

"We've also the potential, as what existed here in Clysperis under Soviet reign, for foreign powers to take advantage of the situation to put into motion their own designs and agendas. The Kingdom respects he who produces and feeds the People, for who sits closest to the base of our social pyramid but the labourers? They are the foundation upon which our, and any, society is formed upon and, without which, all of our stomachs would soon rumble with hunger. This is why I find common cause with the farmers and fishermen of Nueva Ardia and why, in the midst of this political turmoil, we must see that what is rightfully theirs is not stolen from underneath them as the internationalist vultures circle in the skies above. A most painful toll will be made to pay for those who take advantage of the producers of Nueva Ardia in this crisis, and I shall continue to watch as events unfold to ensure not one further internationalist plot claims yet another victim."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2020, 05:44:35 AM »

Ramose Challenges Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Disparages Nekhtou

Ramose, who claims to be a distant cousin of the Pharaoh, has recently declared himself the true Pharaoh of Clysperis.

Known only as Ramose, not much is known about the 28 year old man who claims that he is not only the distant cousin of Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, but that he is the true Pharaoh of Clysperis. While reports are unclear at this time as to his whereabouts Ramose claims that he is within the Kingdom and will act to offer "a path to a modern and vibrant Clysperis." He called the actions of the Pharaoh "irresponsible, leading to a Clysperis in chains," while calling Nekhtou "a vulture, an opportunist of the worst kind who kills our People and leaves them to live their lives in fear of his goons." Speaking with supporters via a live social media stream he said the following.

"The division of Clysperis from Abydos was effected following the rise of Islam, it was an uncertain time and many of our family thought it was foolish to remain within Abydos. Some left for Clysperis, declaring that it would be the preserve of our culture, not all of us could join them however. Over the years we've watched Clysperis, mourned during the Soviet occupation and, most recently, mourned again as Beketaten led our people into a situation that could have easily been prevented. Seeing my people live under fear and uncertainty for their safety has meant I could no longer keep my silence."

"Beketaten and I share the same blood, however, that is where the comparisons stop. I, Ramose, declare before Horus and my People that I have received the blessings of the gods to save Clysperis from the pretender Beketaten, and the foolish worm Nekhtou. Beketaten has led the Kingdom down a path of adversity with the world, maintaining a position at home that she, and only she, is the vanguard of justice and order. On the other side we have a man so driven by power that he has perverted the very notion of democracy and freedom, utilizing them only in the perpetuation of his rule over southern Clysperis. All the while Beketaten invites an assembly of foreign powers to wrest control of the Southern Lands from Nekhtou, so that she may resume her previous status as undisputed ruler of the Kingdom."

"We can have a modern Clysperis, one that upholds our traditions and stands for our values, without antagonizing the whole of Mundus in the process. We can see the Pharaoh cede power to officials elected by the Clysperi People, we can see a true legislature that works on their behalf, without burning our faith to the ground and driving out those of foreign faiths. The path forward is...

For unknown reasons the video at this point corrupts, with Ramose ending the live stream shortly thereafter.

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re was quick to speak regarding the claims of Ramose. "If Ramose is indeed my kin where has he been all these years? Where was he when my father, our great Pharaoh Ramses V, was slain by the same terrorists who plague Clysperis today? Ramose has no claim to the Clysperi Throne, nor any right to claim a mandate from the gods; he is by all means a heretic who perverts the will of the gods as he lives comfortably in Abydos. It is of no fault of mine nor of Clysperis that his forefathers remained in Abydos, and while I have no cause for conflict with Abydos at present I shall not tolerate a pretender who hails from their shores causing further division and chaos within my borders."

"Just as we're seeing victories against the terrorists is it no wonder why Ramose now comes forward? His opportunism, no doubt to the benefit of Abydos leads me to believe one of two things. That Abydos is using him as a vehicle to again assert control over Clysperis, or that someone is manipulating him so that the Kingdom is forced to consider that possibility. Regardless of which is true it is prudent for Abydos to distance itself from Ramose and cooperate with the Kingdom in effecting his arrest if he is within their borders. If he is indeed within Clysperis' borders I assure you he will be detained and put to trial for his heresy, and for sowing the seeds of division, treason and attempting to misappropriate the will of the gods for his own selfish ventures."

CSMC is unable to verify whether or not Ramose is within the Kingdom, however, we will be following this story closely as it develops.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2020, 07:36:16 PM »

Khemnen Palace Announces Monthly Stipend For Clysperi Citizens

Earlier today Khemnen Palace announced that, for the next two years, each head of a family within the borders of the Kingdom would receive a monthly stipend of $200 per month to "improve the standards of living of Clysperi families, reduce financial hardships, and allow for spending upon needs which may not be met by wages alone. These funds shall be provided by the Unified Gas and Petroleum Fund (UGPF), which is contributed to by Clysperi oil and gas companies, and additional funding from the Tamoran Empire. These measures shall be continued for the next two years," the Vizier shared in a release to the press.

Funds shall only be made available to those living in lands under the control of the Kingdom. "Unfortunately, we must ensure that these funds do not reach the hands of the terrorists, thus only those under the control of the Kingdom, or CDF-led regions in the South, will see this stipend." It is estimated that the program will cost $8bn, with the Palace announcing Tamoran support of up to $2bn.

The Pharaoh is expected to speak on the matter latter today.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2020, 06:06:53 AM »

Pharaoh: Clysperis Will Not Recognize Provisional Government

Following a working session at Khemnen Palace the Pharaoh addressed the situation with Izhista.

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has announced that the Kingdom would not be recognizing the provisional government of Federation of Izhitsa as a legitimate government, following a similar move by the Tamoran Empire. "Quite simply the situation in Izhitsa is deplorable, which is likely due to the communists themselves. As we've seen throughout history communist states fail their people; whether it be the USR, Slava Lavosk, the self-proclaimed Soviet Republic in Kaitaine, Zachachevania....look, there's a long list of failed communist states and we could very well bear witness to yet another nation adding their name to that list. I'll be certain to coordinate with our Tamoran allies on this matter and, by the Gods, establish whether we need to take any measures to ensure that the shadow of communism doesn't seep from the borders of Izhista to revisit Clysperi shores."

The Kingdom has thus determined that it will not recognize diplomats from the Federation, nor would it be exchanging embassies with the nation. Furthermore, in response to the embargo upon Tamoran goods, the Kingdom has enacted in-kind measures against Izhitsa goods and confirmed that "no Clysperi goods, services or resources will be allowed to be sold directly to the Federation, or any company/individual hailing from Izhista." Khemnen Palace joined Djerb in denying cooperation in regards to missing nationalist fighters, stating "we do not feel the burden of proof has been met, and we cannot engage in cooperation on such matters with an institution we do not recognize as legitimate." The measures are likely to remain in place so long as the provisional government holds power, or should a successor government emerge from it.

"The ignorance of Tamoran culture borders on Manistphobia," the Pharaoh continued, referencing Karamovo's statements which she says "represent a wholesale attack upon the Tamoran People and their culture. Do they know anything of the Prophet and his teachings? They seek to slight Tamora for speaking with concern for the situation facing the Izhitsa People by employing the tactics they accuse Djerb of. In this way, perhaps his groveling before the internationalists shall be more successful as he employ their Manistphobic language, displays his ignorance of Tamoran culture for all the world to see and even takes share in their hypocrisy. Certainly expect powers like Seaforth, East Moreland and Rokkenjima to rush to their cause, if only to use it as another lever against the Tamorans. Despicable."

"We can already see that this 'provisional government' may be a potential threat, already openly bearing its claws against Tamora and the principles which Midaranye espouses. Events which happen there, decisions made by the communists, they likely will not exist within a vacuum; the leadership shown by Tamora and its assessment of the situation are accurate. Unfortunately, as we're so very accustomed to, we should not expect anything of the international community other than the full embrace of their cause. It is, to them, another state and culture to be assimilated, and Izhista has made clear it's for sale to their agenda of politically dominating the whole of Mundus, if only to cling to the power they've achieved over Izhista thus far."

In related developments Prime Minister Thatcher of the Kingdom of Tytor released a statement which the Pharaoh has called "woefully representing the arrogance of the privileged powers. Tamoran operations which have supported the legitimate government of this Kingdom against the Bastard Stalin, and now a terrorist entity which has sought to set roots in Clysperi soil, are not interventions; at the request of the legitimate Clysperi government in the case of the Soviet occupation and, now, as an ally of the Kingdom. We would not call an action of the First Empire in support of the Tytorians an intervention, would we? Now if the Prime Minister would desire some assistance with Midaranye history and its present geopolitical situation, I would be happy to assist in her education so that mistakes such as this aren't made in the future."

Pausing, the Pharaoh posed a pair of rhetorical questions. "Someone remind me, how close is the Kingdom of Tytor to Izhista? Of what concern is it of theirs what happens in Cotf Aranye?"

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2020, 12:07:04 PM »

Clysperis To Reject Achkaerinese International Health And Justice Endeavours

Looking beyond the Clysperi civil war, Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re looks to a world where voices which are not presently heard shape the future of international affairs.

As the Clysperi effort to surpress terrorism within its borders continues Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has maintained a focus on the world which will follow this period of Clysperi history. "We can no longer wall ourselves off from the outside world," the Pharaoh shared with CSMC, "Each and every thing which happens upon this planet affects our nations. As such it is prudent for us to look for ways to make this world a better and more hospitable place for us and our neighbours. For these reasons I have envisioned the "Communi Hominum", or a true communion between the nations with the issues which have led nearly every other international institution to ruin left to the side."

"There are two versions of Mundus," the Pharaoh continued, "One in which nations such as East Moreland, Lodja, Rokkenjima and Bakkermaya present a picture of ever expanding rights and privileges with themselves as the maintainers of international order while the rest of us, the lesser nations live in the real world. One where the notion of sovereignty is wholly different from the internationalist understanding of the term, and one where the affairs within your borders aren't your own to manage. Just yesterday we've seen the Achkaerinese seemingly make a play for managing the conduct of international justice and international health. Whom, may I ask, has appointed them the vanguard of these institutions?"

"This is why the Kingdom has stood so steadfastly against international treaties and institutions," the Pharaoh continued, "only from a small handful of nations do we see those presumingly in charge of the conduct of affairs within certain spheres. No longer," she paused, "If our nations, those of which some may refer to as the 'third world', instead set forth mechanisms under our own construct then we may see a world where all nations, regardless of stature or pedigree, are truly set upon an equal footing. If we work together to establish a Communi Hominum we may, perhaps, take back the mechanisms of international regulations and law from those who have unjustly assumed authority over them."

"I hold nothing against Doctor Byrne or Ms. Duff on a personal level, but whom empowered them to take positions on behalf of the community of nations? The Kingdom of Clysperis has certainly never given its consent, as I imagine a majority of the nations of Mundus haven't either. That is why we, as the nations so often overlooked, must set forth institutions and mechanisms that serve the interests of our nations just as fairly as those of the handful of nations which have dominated Mundus for years. Through the Communi Hominum we may see the voices of "common" nations considered with the same weight and gravity as nations who have utilized influence and power through the years to effect outcomes which largely benefit them and their allies."

"This attacks the main challenge, replacing the aims and objectives of individual states with a principle of mutualism; sovereign states lending aid and assistance in a mutual capacity. This follows nature, where birds of a feather aid their brethren without any seeming outside guidance, only the intuition of their hearts. I reject the principles of an International system of justice and an international health system which has, to date, neglected the input of a majority of the nations of Mundus. Should we see such principles desired within the construct of the Communi Hominum I shall then consider them, as it will be a motion from nations who've to date had no impact upon the international system. Together, if we join in this moment at this very time, we have the opportunity to change things across Mundus for the better."

"We will always have international institutions and those who desire them," the Pharaoh continued, "but if we are to have them in the first place, is it not better that we have those that are by the will of a majority of the sovereign nations? East Moreland already laid stake to the matter of refugees, what other spheres are we to surrender to the established powers? If we use our voices today we can see these matters of international importance moved to a broader set of hands, ensuring that they do not become tools of coercion and foreign control over less influential nations. Joining together we, the majority of nations, can chart the future of Mundus in a more fair and equitable way."

While sources close to Khemnen Palace didn't place any dates upon the objectives of the Pharaoh they did conform that a meeting would be established to explore her idea of a Communi Hominum would be set forth in the coming days.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2020, 06:19:46 AM »

CDL Outnumbers Terrorist Forces, Marshal Hints At Upcoming Operations

The work of Coalition forces and CDL-Tamoran forces are evident as Clysperi lands are reclaimed from terrorists.

What began as a band of Manist Clysperi fighters has become a tapestry of Clysperi from all walks of life, claims Marshal Sadeq Hedayati, Commanding Officer of the CDL. "The Common Defense League, as of this day, outnumbers the fighters of the butcher 2-1," he said to applause in liberated Tarfu. "Our operatives now work behind his lines and, in the coming days, we will all bear witness to the fruits of their labours. The butcher will not see where they are, nor what their operations entail, until they have already transpired and our brave fighters have moved onto their next target. We, the Common Defense League, now enter a phase in our operations to hollow out this enemy so that it is crushed from every direction imaginable."

Marshal Hedayati explained that the CDL had "built a network of contacts within terrorist-held lands, from those incapable of fighting passing on information to our more technologically minded youngsters attacking the butcher from cyberspace." Above the command centre from which the Marshal spoke one could see the Clysperi Flag and, below it, the flag of the League. The Marshal took me aside, pointing first to the flag of the League. "We hold this land," he explained, "in the name of the Pharaoh and her Kingdom; that is why that flag," he pointed to the Clysperi flag, "flies atop. You stand on Clysperi soil, reclaimed from the butcher and given back to the People of the Pharaoh."

Had Marshal Hedayati spoken personally with the Pharaoh, I asked. "We speak when the conditions permit it, understandably she's busy and has much work before her, but I remind her each time we speak that we fight these terrorists as Clysperi. After the terrorists are defeated our flag may descend; it's a necessary reminder right now to our enemies that we will destroy them utterly should they harm the People we protect." Marshal Hedayati also pointed to Heshiken.

"Ashsupis long sat in a similar position," he said as he noted CDL territory closing in on the largest city held by the terrorists. "Unlike them, the cause of Clysperis will not fail."

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has praised the efforts of the League as well as calling them "representative of what we are as a Kingdom. Look at their fighters: Manists, Muslims, Kemetic, yes we all worship different gods, but above that, we are all Clysperi and when someone transgresses against one of us, they transgress against all of us. As the Disgraced feels the increasing force upon him, as his thugs run and hide from the justice which quickly pursues them, Clysperis increasingly rises to stand against them. The CDL has proven invaluable in the defense of our Kingdom, and once this conflict has concluded, I shall see that they are recognized as they so clearly deserve to be."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2020, 04:37:30 AM »

CDL Tears "Confederacy" Asunder; Groundbreaking Ceremony Takes Place In Setri

By avoiding a direct confrontation with Heshiken the CDL have managed to separate it from the rest of its holdings.

In an operation which saw 723 CDL fighters killed or injured the Common Defense League has declared a key victory in the Clysperi fight against the terrorists: the isolation of Heshiken from the Disgraced's holdings across the Southern Lands. "Today, the head of the snake lays aside its body," Marshal Hedayati said from Tarfu. "While we may have isolated their proclaimed capital these terrorists remain a present threat to the whole of Clysperis, however, today they stand weakened and demoralized. While our sacrifices over the course of this operation have been high the results speak for themselves: the walls close in, and more Clysperi territory is freed from terrorist swine."

Enjoying Tamoran air support CDL fighters cut a path across the largest holding of the terrorists, not to confront Heshiken directly but to effectively isolate it. "Operations took place as diversions, yes," the Marshal shared with CSMC, "however taking Heshiken head-on was not our primary objective, nor entirely possible at this moment. More important for us was to provide a corridor for Royal and Coalition forces, opening the doorstep to Heshiken and the darkness which has set roots down within it." Marshal Hedayati went on to state his pride in CDL forces while "thanking God for this victory, and of course our Tamoran brothers. This victory is ours."

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re praised CDL efforts and said "the CDL has proven, regardless of their differing faiths, that they are very much guardians of Ma'at and the Clysperi People. Following this conflict the Kingdom will need their light, which is why I am offering Marshal Hedayati a formal position in the Royal Clysperi Army, as well as recognizing the CDL as a division of the Royal Clysperi Army." Neither Khemnen Palace nor CDL sources stated whether the Marshal had reacted to the Pharaoh's offer.

To the North Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re was on hand for a ground breaking ceremony at Setri, the 'City of Dreams' that was unveiled at the Elysium Economic Forum. "Today we see a light from the North emerge to guide our nation into a prosperous tomorrow: construction has begun upon Setri. Utilizing previously acquired funds and further funding from the Unified Gas and Petroleum Fund, we are seeing the Clysperi People get back to work amidst the economic difficulties this conflict has inflicted. However, we cannot allow the march of progress to end, for it is how we pull our nation into the tomorrow which follows. While the Disgraced works so hard to destroy us, our answer will be to show that the civilization that built the pyramids stops for no man, regardless of his ability to ensnare fools to his cause."

An artists rendition of Central Park, which will provide a broad open space for Setri residents to exercise and pursue leisure in the City of Dreams.

"Setri represents so much to our future and is now providing for the Clysperi People in the present," the Pharaoh continued. "Getting many of our People back to work in good paying jobs building this future will help to lift our collective spirits. This is only possible through the resources of our nation, set aside for the benefit of our People, and our partnership with the Empire of Tamora who have long stood by our Kingdom as steadfast friends and allies. The darkness is always greatest before the coming of dawn and, today, we see the first streaks of light breaking across that darkness."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2020, 10:26:32 PM »

CDL Assimilates Into Royal Clysperi Army

Marshal Hedayati has accepted a formal position in the Royal Clysperi Army, while the CDL becomes an official division of the Royal Clysperi Army.

Marshal Hedayati has confirmed to the CSMC that he has accepted the offer of Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re which will see the Common Defense League become an official division of the Royal Clysperi Armed Forces. "The CDL has always fought for the People of the Pharaoh, for our Clysperi brothers and sisters, always raising the flag of the Kingdom above our own. After much thought and consideration, I have decided that our forces being formally incorporated as a part of the Pharaoh's armed forces makes much sense. Our motto, "In the name of God and the Pharaoh" has long highlighted our origins as a Manist-Clysperi force, and I'm happy to say we may now lower the flag of the CDL as we fight under one banner."

Working in close proximity with Tamoran forces in the immediate south and receiving training from Achkaerinese forces, the CDL has long proven itself as the strongest native fighting force in Clysperis. What began as a group of Manist-Clysperi opposing Nekhtou grew into a movement which saw Clysperi from all faiths and walks of life join together against the terrorists self-proclaimed Confederation. "We see ourselves as Clysperi first, as this is our homeland; it matters not the gods our compatriots pray to in that pursuit, only that each man and woman is ready and willing to fight to their last breath for the Kingdom of Clysperis." In its effective campaign against the terrorists the CDL has avoided controversy, even after blackening the lights over terrorist-held lands and destroying arms depots.

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re will receive Marshal Hedayati in Khemnen for an official ceremony marking the CDL's merging into the Royal Clysperi Army. While announcing the news the Pharaoh also stated that "we shall see yet further proclamations in the coming days which will serve as another beam of hope for our beloved Kingdom. Coordination and planning are taking place now, however, I'm certain my People shall be quite pleased with the news I'm to share with you."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2020, 06:29:51 AM »

Kingdom Celebrates Capture Of Nekhtou; Pharaoh Promises Justice

Nekhtou the Disgraced, confirmed captured by Achkaerinese forces, now faces the path to justice for his heinous crimes against the Kingdom.

Vast celebrations were recorded across the Kingdom of Clysperis as news of the capture of Nekhtou the Disgraced became widespread knowledge. With the capture of the terrorist leader by Achkaerinese forces, a Clysperi partner in the Coalition, many are speculating what will happen to the organisation he built in his bid to topple the Kingdom. According to reports some are already electing to turn themselves in, while others have vowed to "never give up upon the vision our Great Leader fought so hard for," according to one extremist website. Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has promised that "the vicious butcher, Nekhtou, will soon face justice for his crimes against our People, our Nation, and our friends."

Speaking with CSMC the Pharaoh said that Clysperi courts are "ready to put to trial Nekhtou, bringing about an end to the period of violence and destruction he has imposed upon our nation. As one who has upset every principle of Ma'at, I have been clear from the beginning that he must face trial under Clysperi law. These offenses were not merely against our People or Nation, but against every concept of justice, order and balance that we believe in. I offer the thanks of our Kingdom to the Achkaerinese in his capture; now, he must face justice under the laws of the land he so inflicted with his cancerous pursuits."

The Pharaoh also thanked "our Tamoran brothers and sisters who, not once, thought of abandoning this Kingdom to the forces of chaos. We look to our Coalition partners who also played large roles in bringing this day about, while honouring the sacrifices and courage of our Royal Clysperi Armed Forces, now joined by the former CDL. With Nekhtou captured and the remnants of his "confederacy" being swept from the map, the work of reconstruction and renewal continue for our Kingdom."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 06:39:57 AM by Beatrice »

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2020, 06:37:04 AM »

Pharaoh Speaks With TINS In Special One-on-One

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re and Widad Akrawi spoke at Khemnen Palace.

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re invited Widad Akrawi of TINS to Khemnen Palace earlier today, talking of the challenges ahead for Clysperis while recognizing the work of those not formally aligned with the Kingdom in the fight against domestic terrorism. The following represents some key moments from their conversation.

"We saw our neighbours, Abuqiya amongst them, take in refugees fleeing from the fighting at cost to their state and society, while Royal Seleucid denied our enemies abroad a path to interference in the conflict. While it is well known that I have not often seen eye-to-eye with King Heydar, I must thank him for his endeavours as well as recognize the importance of the actions he took. From this day onward I will approach the Emirate with no biases from past interactions, offer my sincerest of apologies for my contributions to the differences I've shared with King Heydar, and hope that we may soon speak for the purposes of establishing formal relations between the Emirate and the Kingdom, and cooperating to see a more united and cooperative Midaranye."

"We must also effect a path to return for our citizens abroad who wish to return, allowing them to take part in the reconstruction of the Kingdom," the Pharaoh continued. "As you know we've broken ground on the city of Setri, so there are many jobs available in the construction of our new economic capital. Likewise, we'll require workers to repair those cities presently standing which bear the scars of the Disgraced's wicked campaign against our country. We will not simply rebuild, we will build something better; several projects are being explored for cities and towns which were under terrorist occupation to see improvements which will make a great difference in the daily lives of our People."

"In addition our education system is due for a modernization. While our teachers have done an excellent job to prepare our students for the future I feel that there is more that we can to to give our youth the tools they will need as Clysperis moves into the future. We will see an increased focus on the studies of history, of the great successes of our civilization and culture, as well as their special place in Mundus, reinforcing the sense of pride and love we all feel toward our Kingdom. Learning of the blessings bestowed upon our lands by the gods and the importance of the faith of their fathers, a faith which connects us to each era of Clysperi history and every Clysperi who has lived before us, presents our youth with the well-rounded and vital knowledge that they will require to live and succeed in modern Clysperis while, in their daily lives, being excellent representatives of our culture, people and Kingdom."

"We've also seen our students learning languages such as Latin, Rokkenjiman, and Morelandish; foreign languages which were believed to be an essential part of our curriculum. Moving forward with the start of the next educational year these studies will be replaced with a curriculum focusing on our mother tongue, Coptic, in the primary grades while expanding into Parthian in the secondary grades. Ensuring that our youth have the capability to efficiently communicate with our Midaranye neighbours, especially Tamora, is of vital importance as we move beyond these times. Educators will also be authorized to provide instruction in the future on approved languages by the Palace, dependent upon involvement and investments in Midaranye which would mean that the language in question is a one our students may one day be required to utilize in the conduct of business on a daily basis."

Turning to the needs of Clysperi affected by the fighting the Pharaoh highlighted "property and funds of those who willingly joined the Disgraced's campaign, assets which can be put toward the benefit of our citizens who suffered under their campaign. In the coming days we'll see the creation of a "Clysperi Restitution Fund" which will be sourced from funds held by the terrorists while items such as homes, vehicles and other related items will be transferred to those Clysperi who need them most."

"Also Widad, it would be remiss of me to not mention the great sacrifices in the form of Tamoran blood spilled on our lands, yet again seeing the Empire act to ensure our safety and security. I'm arranging with Djerb to visit Tamoran wounded before their return to Tamora, as well as paying my respects to the fallen. We'll be seeing the CRF make funds and assets available to the families of the fallen, while I have some things in mind to convey the respect and admiration of the whole of the Clysperi Kingdom for those who are returning. They are all heroes, representing the best of the Tamoran Empire, and all they've given can never be allowed to be forgotten."

"For the terrorists we've captured, prison does not await them," the Pharaoh continued. "Following trial and a review of each case we shall see these people placed in the service of the communities they once aimed their weaponry upon: rebuilding roads, helping to alleviate the shortage in domestic services caused by their conflict, picking up trash, all while finding some path toward redemption in their service to community. In the future we'll look to modify this program as necessary to meet the needs of the Clysperi state and people, but for now the provisional guidelines are in place which I feel provides a dignified end to their service of the Disgraced. It's more than what he'd have given us."

The Pharaoh thanked Widad Akrawi for her time and "for the continued friendship of the Tamoran People and Empire. I hope, once we've reconstructed this Kingdom, we may begin to repay while standing as a nation capable of supporting Tamoran efforts in a more broad and meaningful manner." Prior to her departure the Pharaoh turned to a matter more personal.

"With these times of tribulation moving into the rearview mirror, Prince Naser and I have decided the time had come to set forth a date for our marriage(s). Those dates will be shared with you all by the end of next week, as I'm sure you can understand we've some coordination to establish with Emperor Abbas and my own Royal Court, as we prepare to see our King take to his Throne. Not even a day on the Throne and he's already proven himself a thousand times over; our Peoples have much to be proud of, and so much more to look forward to, together."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2020, 05:15:00 AM »

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re spoke harshly of revelations that New Derusmia had dispatched a team of strategists to the Kingdom, calling the move "an incursion upon our holy land" and "a sign of New Derusmian tactic aid to the terrorist movement which sought to overthrow the legitimate Royal Government." The Pharaoh called on President Feish to "explain himself, promptly, for this act of aggression against the Kingdom of Clysperis." The Pharaoh also highlighted attempts by President Feish to sell the Fleurian plan for a negotiated settlement to the conflict, a path the Pharaoh had strongly rejected as she proclaimed the Kingdom would not negotiate with terrorists.

"Just what were these strategists doing in my lands? As Nekhtou hanged my Priests and laid waste to my People, as he sold off our cultural heritage to the highest bidders, as he allowed his forces to rape and murder in the open, what the hell was he thinking in sending anything or anyone to aid in their cause? We recognized the plight of New Derusmia when Rokkenjima acted aggressively toward them and their allies, we share a mutual link in Quintellia, what thought process was involved here? I long suspected Nekhtou of having foreign links, I did not once imagine New Derusmia would be one of them and it is a most disappointing revelation."

The Pharaoh was clear that she did not hold the New Derusmian People responsible. "New Derusmians do not share in the shame of their President, it's evident that his popularity is fading as quickly as their patience for his impotent foreign endeavours. If I may speak directly to them for a moment, I spoke with your President when he took it upon himself to inform me of the best course of action in handling the terrorists: a pacifist solution at the behest of the Republic of Fleur. I had already made it well known that I would not be negotiating with terrorists nor seeking a negotiated settlement: I don't know how your President would combat terrorists in your own lands, facing the same situation my Kingdom was, but I pray to the gods that he wouldn't negotiate with murders and rapists with your lives on the line."

"When I declined he said I would "regret" it, and I can see now that he lived up to his threat in some manner, the only thing is I have nothing to regret. Like Fleur and so many other foreigners it was impressed upon me that the values of the terrorists had merit, that a "democratic Clysperis" would be better. While I would not usually comment upon my discussions with a foreign head of state the actions of President Feish represent an attack upon the Kingdom of Clysperis, a violation of our sovereignty, thus I feel it is most important that the People of New Derusmia are granted full transparency into the thinking of their President and his attempts to inform me, Pharaoh of Clysperis, just what is best for my People: negotiate with terrorists, embrace their ideology, and ignore the People they raped, injured, killed and hung from light posts."

"I shall be awaiting an explanation. In the mean time, should anyone of sense within the New Derusmian Government wish to begin to repair the damage Feish the Fumbler has caused, my lines remain open to you. This should not be a situation which draws our nations to conflict, but if steps are not taken to disavow the aggressive actions of President Feish we'll have no choice; a fitting note to end upon, as he informed me I had left him with no choice."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2020, 07:16:07 AM »

"The decision of the Helusian Empire to dispatch vessels to the Empire of Ubrriekland is hereby condemned by the Kingdom of Clysperis. We have long seen the Morelanders boast of their capabilities while also seeing that two ships may lead to four, then four to eight, and so on. Shall we see the establishment of a Morelander Protectorate within the borders of the Ubrriekland Empire? It is clear to me that the Ubrriekland Empire is in need of assistance, and in those interests I offer to Emperor Severinus a team comprised of CDL fighters who've fought hell itself within my own borders, to guide, advise and assist in a restoration of civil order and effect a return to calm. In these uncertain times I will also enable the Empire to purchase grains and other staple food items from the Clysperi Supplemental Reserve, providing resources at a reduced rate in a time which must most certainly be causing severe disruptions in the economy of the Empire, not only as a sign of our genuine interest in assisting the Empire in these times, but to help people in ensuring that economic disruptions do not only add to the situations presently facing the Empire."

"While East Moreland will undoubtedly present its actions in only the best of terms we must look to the friends this nation keeps: Seaforth, a nation which stole the very land upon which it is founded, Bakkermaya, who are little more than pawns in the Helusian system, Lodja, whom whore themselves to the Helusian King in some quest for relevance beyond images of their burning Navy, the Iwi, who break international accords and get away with it due to their connections to the other cogs of the Helusian machine. There are others, yet in this context they are not worthy of mention, as they are not as useful to the Helusian Empire as those I have listed. It is not only East Moreland whom the Empire has to worry about but a collection of states who may, at the whim of King David, determine that the Empire of Ubrriekland is not up to the task and effect either a change of regime or concoct some prelude to absorb the Empire into their orbit."

"We've also the Morelander ambition over the international mechanisms of refugee management, a position which enables them a greater cover to dispatch elements of the Morelander military across Mundus under the guise of responding to refugee crises. This is a dangerous position we find ourselves in, especially with a man who dreamed of a vision for Midaranye gifted to him by his gods, never mind the collective native wills of Midaranye who may not agree with that vision. I would thus urge Emperor Severinus to exercise caution in his dealings with the Morelanders, to act in manners which preserves the sovereignty and integrity of his Empire, and to consult and coordinate with states who are willing and capable to assist without imposing upon the Empire of Ubrriekland values and principles which are foreign to their shores."

"The Kingdom of Clysperis offers a hand of friendship and support in these times of trouble for the Empire, believe me I know all too well times of trouble as we've vanquished a most villainous foe from our lands most recently. I will do all that is within my power and ability to see that no other state, or People, have to see the things the Clysperi People have seen, or make the sort of decisions I had to to secure the stability and future of the Kingdom. Emperor Severinus, you do not stand alone and your decisions, those which you are entrusted to make as Emperor of your nation, must be the ultimate determining factor. The Morelanders speak with honey dripping from their tongue, a sweet taste which hides the venom they inject behind your back."

In other foreign developments Khemnen Palace announced that it was considering additional measures in response to the New Derusmian incursion upon Clysperi sovereign soil, including recognizing the act of aggression as a formal act of war. "Hopefully these measures will not be necessary, however, we have yet to see whether New Derusmia supports the conduct of President Feish which violated the sovereignty of the Kingdom and represents a willful desire to aid terrorists. Ultimately, the response of the broader New Derusmian Government will determine the measures the Kingdom takes to respond to this deplorable action."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2020, 08:09:49 PM »

The Occident and the Orient: Two Worlds, One Mundus

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re invited CSMC to speak of one Mundus and the two worlds which exist upon it.

"I think it has become clear that while we live on one Mundus we also live in two worlds, one represented as the occident, nations such as East Moreland (including its CNN allies and partners further afield), Rokkenjima, Tytor; essentially, the representatives of the liberal, internationalist rose-coloured glasses Mundus which many across the globe feels is representative of Mundus as a whole. The other, as such, is represented as the orient, nations such as Tamora, Royal Seleucid, Clysperis, essentially our beloved Midaranye in addition to those who do not, shall we say, fit quite well within the construct of the occidental nations. Whereas the occident has valued liberalization and homogenization of cultures across Mundus, the orient maintains a steadfast loyalty and defense of their cultures and traditions, resisting not only calls but overt pressure from the occidental nations to turn their backs upon traditions dating back centuries in some cases to replace them with 'new' and 'modern' practices which are said to be better."

"We can see throughout history examples of these two worlds being largely incompatible. Take, for instance, the recent move of the Lakhzov Republic to join the Cross-Straits Union: an institution squarely in the occidental sphere which has seemingly ended with a rejection of Lakhzovian ascendance into the Union. To be certain we have seen Lakhzovia attempt what may be best described as a tightrope act, balancing a maintenance of traditions and cultures while at the same time seeking to please, or perhaps more accurately, appease occidental powers to improve their economic and geopolitical outlooks. Perhaps there could have been a different outcome which saw Lakhzovia join the Union but I believe the costs necessary for that to have happened would have been so great upon the Republic that in five to ten years Lakhzovia would look wholly different. Certainly their economy may be in a stronger position under this scenario, but the Lakhzov nation itself? It very likely would have ended up a soulless husk representative of values and principles more common to the Rokkenjimans or Achkaerinese."

"Assimilation is, in most cases, a perquisite of association with the occident unless you're well enough connected to preserve cultural aspects and norms which would normally run afoul of the sensibilities held by the liberalized nations. The Iwi may snatch people from international waters thanks to their joint membership in the CNN with East Moreland, who themselves may send aid to nations across Mundus without raising even an eyebrow. Yet when Tamora acts to send aid to Merina it's the end of the world: it moves nations such as Tytor and Rokkenjima to raise concerns. Tamora isn't helping, no, instead they're imperialists, they're fostering instability and suffering; it isn't aid but an imperialist adventure which must be vehemently opposed."

"This campaign also sees pressure being applied to Merina, in words at this point, to reject Tamora's assistance in a preview of what is to come should Merina cave to the words coming from the Kingdom. Merina will be allowed to accept help, but only if it's from the enlightened occident. Merina may know peace and stability, but only if it's as envisioned by the Kingdom. We'll see Merina free, but only so free as the leash allows it to wander under the watchful eyes of its neighbours. For nations so opposed to slavery, they've no issue imposing their will upon sovereign nations."

"I can attest to the spirit of Tamoran aid as we saw the Tamoran Empire act decisively to restore Clysperi sovereignty in ending the Soviet occupation of our lands and, even more recently, fight alongside us to defeat the terrorist campaign led by Nekhtou. Clysperis today stands as a partner of the Empire, without Djerb imposing upon Khemnen as to who we may associate, who we may engage with for assistance or cooperation, and without conditions upon which their assistance was dependent upon. In Zimalia Tamora works to build infrastructure and provide aid, yet we do not see Djerb telling Zimalia it may not accept means of assistance from East Moreland. Tamoran actions speak much louder and greatly contrast the fabrications presented by Tytor and Rokkenjima."

"It may seem that I've painted a picture of two worlds destined for conflict but that is not the case. The occident can have its homogenized world, it can have its liberal values, but they can do so without imposing it upon the rest of us. Whether or not we see a clash between the occident and the orient is, ultimately, up to the occident keeping its ambitions in check. Naturally we'll have to take steps to ensure that our nations are secure and capable of holding onto their cultures and traditions, but that is best accomplished by working together to preserve our existence and ensure that future encroachments upon our Peoples and cultures are too costly for the occidental nations to embark upon. In that, I have high expectations for what we may accomplish if we work together toward that common goal."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2020, 07:20:57 AM »

New Derusmia Receives Redemption

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has absolved New Derusmia for its actions against the Kingdom.

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has declared that the Kingdom has granted New Derusmia "a full pardon for the actions undertaken during the Clysperi fight against domestic terrorism and shall approach relations with New Derusmia from a cleaned slate." This follows the offering of an apology by President Feish of New Derusmia, as well as his acknowledgement that a team of advisers had been dispatched to the Kingdom where "they aided the Confederacy with the planning of attacks, raids, etcetera" while adding they "...were never directly involved in combat." The Pharaoh recognized the apology but called for a "tangible action toward the Kingdom" to "represent the penance to Mayet of New Derusmia as well as a restoration of propriety."

This has come in the form of Clysperis acquiring 12 Su-57 stealth fighters from the Tamoran Empire with the New Derusmian government covering 35% of the price, which the Pharaoh has openly accepted while declaring relations with New Derusmia would proceed from a cleaned slate.

"They've recognized their actions were wrong, apologized, and granted something tangible to make up for their actions against the Kingdom," the Pharaoh shared with CSMC. "This is much more than we've seen from most nations, especially in the modern era, when they've acted so wrongly against fellow sovereign states. For this I believe President Feish should be commended, and I certainly hope that the People of New Derusmia may see that sometimes, forgiveness is the right course of action. Perhaps they should grant him a further term so that he may see this path of responsibility and redemption to its end; it has made him a better, more humble man, at least from what I can see in our exchange."

The Pharaoh also commented on the recent TINS interview with Lady Alya Safavid.

"A lot of people have had many things to say about what I've said, my staunch defense of Midaranye and our many cultures, but to be honest I feel that Lady Alya Safavid deserves much more credit than myself. With grace, poise and elegance she speaks to the heart of many issues facing Tamora and our broader region, she highlights the grasps which Rokkenjima is making as it yet again imposes sanctions upon the Empire and the Tytorians as they cast the Empire's assistance to Merina in such disgusting terms, and she inspires me and undoubtedly countless other peoples across Midaranye even as we face the weight of the Occidental machine bearing down upon our shores. I am thankful that peoples across Midaranye hear my words and that they resonate within them so passionately, but none of it would be possible without the trail-blazing work of Lady Alya Safavid. All I can say is she is wholly remarkable and she inspires me each day with her wisdom and demeanor."

"To think, even as the Occident bears its fangs and claws for all to see, that she can remain so calm and composed while tearing asunder their arguments and positions one after another? Thank you, and may the light you share with Tamora and Midaranye shine out into the world around us as a lighthouse, guiding peoples from across Mundus to reason and enlightenment from the chains of the Occident. So yes while I've had much to say, and while it's rooted in truth, Lady Alya Safavid has been out there fighting this fight for so long, so to even be considered a contemporary or an ally of hers would be humbling."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 06:40:55 PM by Beatrice »

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2020, 05:02:26 AM »

Thanking Tamora, Pharaoh Says Clysperis Must 'Stand Firmly Upon Our Feet'

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has called upon the Kingdom to thank Tamora by 'standing firmly' on its feet.

"It is truly remarkable what we've seen in Tamora's work within the Kingdom, setting into motion programs which not only benefit the infrastructure and cultural heritage of our Kingdom, but also those which make a meaningful impact upon the lives of every day Clysperi. It is expected that our unemployment rate will fall to levels near those we haven't seen since prior to the Soviet occupation, construction is evident across several cities and towns, and a general spirit of hope and optimism for the future is just as prevalent. With these developments taking place against a backdrop of a Clysperis emerging from the storm of civil conflict and strife, the contrasts are unmistakeable."

"This brings me to a crucial point," she continued, "as to the best manner in which we may show our thanks and repay Tamora for their efforts. As we continue to restore our nation the day has come for us to stand firmly upon our feet, with the Clysperi People working in tandem with their Government to bring about the next great successes for our long recovery. To these ends I have authorized Royal funds to be used in the construction of new highways, the development of a nation-wide high speed rail system, several improvements to our ports and shipping facilities, as well as a Clysperi Youth Corps to see our youth involved directly with the building and strengthening of their communities."

"We also need to expand our ties with Midaranye states beyond the Empire, which is why in the coming days I will be seeking an audience with Royal Seleucid so we may see tensions between our nations resolved. I have already recognized the efforts of Royal Seleucid to prevent foreign forces from intervening in our war against terrorists, I see no reason why the era of distrust and disparagement between our nations and peoples should continue. I will be certain to keep our Government and People informed of the progress of my efforts in this endeavour."

With progress continuing upon the City of Setri, which to date has seen the creation of thousands of good paying jobs, Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re pointed in the direction of the city. "Setri will lead our charge into a new era, one which sees our nation respected just as it was when our ancestors built the Pyramids. Setri is not merely a city, but a monument we are building to this era of Clysperi history; the Pyramids were built at our height while Setri is being built at the start of our nascent ascent. It brings me such joy to think that perhaps a few hundred years from now our progeny may look upon Setri just as we look upon the Pyramids: with pride and reverence for what these great constructs represent."

CMSC inquired with the Pharaoh as to the lack of public appearances with Prince Naser, a matter which the Pharaoh did not elaborate greatly upon. "Understandably this remains a time where the duties of Pharaoh require my fullest attentions, this includes working within the Palace with my government and advisers as well as daily meetings with our military commanders to ensure that any re-emergences of the servants of the Disgraced are handled swiftly. As the Clysperi People need their Pharaoh now perhaps more than ever, there is little time for anything else."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2020, 06:27:07 AM »

The Occident In Crisis: An Editorial By Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re

An explosion tears through QAMB following the Rokkenjiman actions.

The Occident is in crisis.

Following an apparent breakdown in relations between the First Empire of Rokkenjima and the Heyran Republic, one which first saw the Rokkenjiman withdrawal from the C.F.T. following a tirade from Pyrettania toward their now-former allies, we awoke to news that the First Empire had initiated the destruction of QAMB. Throwing caution aside, the First Empire utilized explosives in an attempt to destroy the base, spewing chemicals into the surrounding environment and causing fires which someone (read: Heyrans) had to extinguish at great risk of health and their lives. These developments proceeded at such a quick pace that it appears even the Morelanders held an element of surprise in response to these actions.

It appears that the rationale for these actions is the Republic's relations with the Tamoran Empire coupled with a Rokkenjiman fear that secrets within the yet-to-be-comissioned base would fall into Tamoran hands. Just think about that for a moment. A line of hypotheticals, 'what-if' scenarios at best, led the First Empire of Rokkenjima to unleash its military might upon the tiny Heyran Republic which had, up to this point, been a steadfast ally of the First Empire. Not even the Morelanders have engaged in such acts of treachery.

I believe that this is the sign of an Occident in crisis, where even the perception of slights is enough to provoke a unilateral and non-proportionate response in kind. Heyra's first 'crime' appears to have been an article from TINS announcing the incorporation of a subsidiary of the Tamora Imperial Bank within Elysium. This prompted the First Empire to announce actions, amongst which included an investigation of the Republic while criticizing secrecy. The second 'crime' which took place was a Heyran response to the embargo imposed by the Kingdom of Tytor. The escalation which occurred leading up to, and following, each of these incidents has broken every speedometer upon the face of Mundus.

What is being sent here is a message, the Heyran Republic may not even be the intended recipient of it, but more of a vehicle for its delivery. Nations which engage in their sovereign right to maintain relationships with nations out of favour with the Occident are now seen as fair game, whereas those who maintain a staunch opposition to nations such as the Empire of Tamora (as well as others not in the Occidental orbit) are praised and elevated. This is the game which is in play regarding Merina; Rokkenjima, via support for the Kingdom of Tytor and the Council of Albion, is in effect opening for itself a front against the Orient. It is, for all intents and purposes, making clear the lengths which it will go to act out against the Empire of Tamora or any state which is associated with it in any manner. Not even those within the Occident are safe any longer from this vicious, illogical aggression.

If we cede to foreign powers whom we may or may not associate with we are adopting for ourselves the mantle of imperialism which was supposedly cast off long ago. We must, as responsible members of the international community, condemn such unilateral actions and ensure that nations such as Soleimani are secured from similar unilateral actions in the future as, unfortunately, they most likely have a target painted upon themselves for opposing the will of the Occident. These are dangerous times, and whereas before the world feared the new developments in, as the Rokkenjimas named it, the 'Era of Soviet Aggression' we must now fear each new day and the potential developments which may be brought by this Era of Rokkenjiman Aggression.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2020, 07:07:03 AM »

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re Offers Unconditional Aid To Izhitsa

With some 25% of the Royal Stores under threat due to oversupply, the Pharaoh has offered "overproduction" to the Federation of Izhitsa.

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has authorized the Royal Clysperi Strategic Stores to release "immediately, upon my word" stocks of grains, soybean and barley for export to the Federation of Izhitsa. "Our Stores are overflowing due to the bountiful harvests of our farmers," the Pharaoh stated to CSMC, "and in all honesty, we've more than enough to share with a fellow Aranye state in need. At present estimates of the Vizier, some 25% of the Royal Stores are at risk of being lost due to oversupply. With the People of Izhitsa in clear and present need, I propose to the Government of the Federation that these stores be released to the Federation free of cost, save that of transport from the Kingdom to the Federation."

"While some would seek to gain profit from such overproduction, I see a nation and people in need of help. I know all too well how that feels, with a crisis of unimaginable proportions visited upon you and your People, and I do not feel that any nation nor People should be in such a position without a friend at their side. We have plenty, due to the taxes imposed upon our producers in the way of a portion of the goods they produce, and as our stores overflow we've enough to take care of our People and assist another in need. Releasing these stores is very much in the vein of our faith and culture; why allow what we ourselves do not need to go to waste? So long as the Federation can assist with the costs of transport, they may have all which they need to see them through this time of shortage."

The Pharaoh clarified that this assistance would be provided "with absolutely no strings attached, no perquisites, no demands. Our neighbours are in need, we are in a position to assist, it's as simple as that. Once the Federation is back on its feet, perhaps, one day we shall need assistance and they shall be in a position to assist the Kingdom. We are all of the same blood, we must look after each other in a spirit of mutual aid and assistance. If just one citizen of the Federation benefits from our Stores, we will have made a world of difference. Our Stores and shipping officials stand ready to work out the details with officials in the Federation to effect the transfer of these goods to the Izhitsan markets."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2020, 12:48:20 AM »

Setri Taking Shape

As Setri takes shape more Clysperi are drawn in for good paying jobs and contributing to the next great Clysperi landmark.

Setri, the City of Dreams, is starting to take shape as thousands of Clysperi and foreign workers have been drawn by the allure of building Clysperis' new economic capital. With work resuming in the final chapter of the Clysperi fight against terrorism Setri officials have stated that power, sewer and other utilities are essentially in place, with construction on the city centre presently underway. "From the centre Setri will grow," one official told us, "already we're seeing construction nearing a close on the Kemetic Temple, followed not too far behind is the Manist Temple and a mosque. The Manist Temple in Setri is set to be the largest Manist temple outside of the Tamoran Empire, recognizing not only the strong bonds which exist between our Peoples but also Manism's status within the Kingdom; having been declared a "peer faith" by the Pharaoh Manism enjoys a status which no other faith but the Kemetic faith does in Clysperis."

People from across the Kingdom continue to arrive daily; some are drawn by the good paying jobs the construction of Setri offers while others seek to be a part of constructing what Pharaoh Akasha has called "the great monument of this generation." Just as we look upon the Pyramids as a landmark to past eras in Clysperi history, Setri will be looked upon by the generations which follow us. A modern smart city, which the Pharaoh seeks to position against the great economic centres of the Occident. "Rokkenjimans, Morelanders, the Cenneig....all of them shall cast their eyes upon Setri in jealousy. Despite their lofty economic positions they shall not have a city which compares to Setri."

Utilizing state funds and a cooperative effort with the Tamorans, Pharaoh Akasha has left open room for foreign investment "so long as they are compatible with Clysperi principles and standards. As the industrial and educational sectors of Setri are built I can also see room for partnership with other nations, those which have been left behind by the Occident, to establish a partnership to equip our young with the skills and knowledge to build up our economies and capacity. We've already a generous partnership program when it comes to investment, and I do look forward to seeing potential partners joining with us in this great construct."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2020, 07:31:29 PM »

Heshiken Transfer, Beginning Of Foreign Withdrawal Set For August 20th

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re announced the moves to the Clysperi People

The Clysperi City of Heshiken is set to be returned to full government control in a ceremony planned for the 20th of August. Following the Achkaerinese liberation of the city their forces have been holding position, awaiting forces of the Royal Clysperi Armed Forces as to allow for an orderly transfer. Upon this transition, Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re stated that foreign forces would begin to depart the Kingdom marking "a return to normalcy and restoration of true peace throughout the Kingdom. On behalf of the Clysperi People I thank all those who answered the call to assist in our fight against terrorism, although I shall have much more to say and share with you all at the ceremony."

With further details set to be released at the August 20th Ceremony, Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re took a moment to speak with CSMC regarding the recent moves of the Diarchy of Hassfurt, as well as the Dualist faith itself.

"I've spoke at great length with my Priests regarding Duality and we've found that, as a faith, it is wholly incompatible with each principle we hold as Clysperi People and as faithful adherents to the Kemetic faith. I've spoken of them before, those who would view practically every People of Midaranye upon the lowest of rungs in their "Strata", why would we then give them even a moment of our time? Duality itself is ignorant of the history of humanity, perhaps even in open conflict with it, as I can quite assure you that the first human to walk the face of Mundus was not of their Ermwhal. As High Priest of every Temple I thus declare that Duality is an affront to, and an open threat to, Ma'at. We shall not engage with those who are agents of injustice, nor those who enact measures against the creations of divinity based upon the superficial standards of the Dualists."

When asked of the visit of Queen Karin and King Jonas to the Empire of Tamora the Pharaoh said she understood the frustrations on display. "When you've those who would most likely look down upon your Prophet for being created just as God intended him to be, there will be anger and frustration. These are people who cannot be trusted and, I fear, would look to any opportunity which could present itself to take advantage of Midaranye. After all, we are but Guine to them; how can we expect to have even and fair dealings with those who feel we're at the bottom of their ladder?"

"With that being said I fully trust the wisdom of the Emperor, and know that he stands as a bulwark against foreigners to our region taking advantage of our nations and Peoples. I am confident that he will make clear that Midaranye is not a region within which Hassfurt may play games we've seen so many other powers attempt to play, while perhaps enlightening them during their time in these ancient lands. All of us, from Clysperi to Tamoran Peoples, can rest assured in the abilities and dedication of Emperor Abbas, not only to the Empire itself, but to its Midaranye allies and partners."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2020, 11:36:29 PM »

Kopsje Delcared Enemy Of Ma'at; Pharaoh Calls For Release Of Hafsah

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re issued the Proclamation earlier today and demanded the release of Hafsah.

Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has issued a Proclamation proclaiming the Republic of Kopsje to be "an agent of chaos and injustice which threatens even the semblance of order; as such I, Akashi Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, who rejoices in the Horizon, in his name of light, which is the Aten, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra, proclaim the Republic of Kopsje to be an enemy of Ma'at. Through the adoption of the Religious Restrictions Law and the unjust imprisonment of Hafsah the Republic has spat in the eyes of the gods, and shall be held accountable on each and every ground within the Kingdom's capacity. I hereby call on the Republic to effect the swift release of Hafsah from custody, for compensation to be rendered for her unjust imprisonment, and for an official apology to be rendered by the Republic to both the Kingdom and Hafsah for their iniquitous actions."

"As we have seen in lands such as Kopsje, Fleur, Ubriekland, Nya Aland and Abydos state actions against the children of the gods shows the true weaknesses of their governments. Whether these actions be directed against faiths foreign to their shores, or toward all faiths regardless of their origin, the children of the state[1] have always feared the children of the gods, for they see no power higher than that of their own. This foolishly narrow view is one which may very well lead to their undoing, and I proclaim to you today that the Kingdom of Clysperis will stand alongside any faithful soul which finds themselves standing against the oppressive weight of an entire state bearing down upon them. Whether you be Christian, Muslim, Rosari, Manist, Cultist (Helus or Namis), or a child of any other faith when it comes to such blatant discrimination we find ourselves aligned upon the same axis. To allow discrimination and intolerance of one faith allows for states to impose these perverse measures against all faiths, as is the case in several nations, and we must never allow for that to stand unchallenged."

Pharaoh Akasha has allowed the Republic "a period no greater than forty-eight hours" to respond to the position of the Kingdom. "After which, the Kingdom will be forced to enact measures against the Republic to defend Ma'at, restore justice, and preserve order from the corrosive forces emanating from the Republic. Whether these measures include economic, diplomatic or defensive operations is within my sole discretion to determine. One way or another Hafsah will be freed from her unjust imprisonment, and we shall see the Republic held to account for these offenses."

Clysperi Su-57 fighters reportedly buzzed the airspace of the Republic.

A group of six Clysperi Su-57 fighters approached the airspace of the Republic earlier this morning, though reports are unclear as to the response mounted by the Republic at time of reporting. Requests for comment from the Royal Clysperi Air Force were returned, stating that the operations were "a routine operation testing the operational capabilities of the new aircraft." Khemnen Palace has refused to comment on the flight beyond stating that "all Clysperi aircraft returned home safely and the data of their flights are being reviewed by the Ministry for Defence."
 1. Politicians
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 06:41:36 PM by Beatrice »

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2020, 10:21:20 PM »

Djerb Stands Alongside Khemnen Against Spirit Of USR In Kopsje

Grand Marshal Hedayati spoke with CSMC briefly regarding Clysperi-Tamoran exercises in the Gulf of Safraen.

Ayla Safavid, Head of the Tamoran Foreign Office, has expressed full diplomatic support for the actions taken by Pharaoh Di-‘nh-mi-Re in response to the Religious Restrictions Law and the unjust imprisonment of Hafsah. These developments have seen a flurry of actions taken by the Tamoran Empire, as embassy workers at the Tamoran Embassy in Kopsje were seen erecting displays of Manist religious symbols around the grounds of the embassy. This accompanies the summoning of the Kopsje ambassador to Djerb for explanations of the actions of the Republic, while Djerb eyes additional tariffs on Kopsje goods; the funds from which are to be used to promote religious freedom in Kopsje through non-governmental and religious organisations. Likewise, the Church of Mani has embarked upon a fundraiser to raise funds to help the local Manist and Kemetist communities in Kopsje to fight the law in the courts, cover fines imposed by the government and help the families of those imprisoned by the regime due to the recent law. Several high profile Tamorans, including Thanasis Polakis, Ayla Safavid, Ayatollah Azad Arak, and Samira Hanifnejad have already donated to the fund. Tamora Imperial Bank has stated that it will promote the donation campaign in all countries in which it has a presence.

Across Tamoran social media "The spirit of the USR is alive and well in Kopsje" was amongst the top trending topics of discussion, with Kopsje being compared to the fallen USR. Similar trends were seen across Clysperi social media posts, with #StalinSmilesUponKopsje and #GodlessKopsje being amongst the top trending tags. The Supreme Ayatollah went further, saying that "the elites in Kopsje fear religion an God," and has "praised Hafsah's courage for standing against an ungodly regime." In words that were broadcast across TINS' Clysperi subsidiary he compared her to Dilara Haghighi, "following a long Midaranye tradition of choosing sacrifice to protect religious freedom." The Manist International Alliance for Combating Hate and Discrimination has also condemned the Kopsje law, stating "it is a copy paste job from the times of Stalin."

Economically, several Tamoran businesses have announced that they will be adding the Manist/Islamic crescent to their logo on those products sold in Kopsje in defiance of the law, while the Church of Mani has called for the boycott of Kopsje goods.

Reports are also indicating that joint Clysperi-Tamoran military exercises in the Gulf of Safraen are imminent, with Grand Marshal Hedayati confirming the "largest operation of Clysperi surface vessels since the closure of the Clysperi war against terrorism. We will not be intimidated by the godless, nor will we rest until the demands of the Pharaoh are met and Hafsah is freed and returned to Clysperi soil. In the name of God and the Pharaoh, the whole of the Kingdom is united in cause and spirit. Together with our Tamoran brothers and sisters, these efforts will prove victorious."

Beatrice Anselmo