Author Topic: Novincia Today  (Read 1227 times)

Offline skipper99

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Novincia
Novincia Today
« on: September 28, 2019, 06:47:23 PM »
Novincia Today
Novincia's Official News Network

Naval Exercises near Naval Air Station Vodi in preparation for deployments
[/u]

Admiral Martin McBaron announced on tuesday that the Novincian Naval Operations Command (NAVOPCOM) has scheduled several deployments for several fleets in the Novincian Navy to take place very soon. For years, we have only operated in our territorial waters, conducting routine exercises and maintenance on our vessels and performing mock flight patrols over our airspace. "It is time for us to begin engaging in diplomacy with our allies and flexing our might for our adversaries", said McBaron. NAVOPCOM has plans to reignite Novincian presence in foreign ports in the next year or so. Many sailors in the Navy can expect to be forward deployed very soon. The NNS Megalos performed evasion maneuvers and hosted a mock VBSS (visit, board, search, and seizure) with Trident Group 2 (TRIGRU2) and Rivermen Squadrons 1 and 4 to train Naval Special Operations Forces (NAVSOF).

At Naval Air Station Vodi, A21-Barracudas could be seen taking off for flight exercises over the skies of Vodi. Captain Francis Fallon, commander of the BC-2 (Barracuda Air Combat Squadron 2), famously known as the Seahawks, told our reporters that aerial operations across Novincia are following smoothly and will soon be deployable in the coming months. "My squadron has worked very well with others in order to make the most of this training opportunity," said the 45 year old fighter pilot, "they're happy to be out there, and I'm happy they're doing so well."

CSTO flag flies over Rokkenjima once again

During the Imperial Address by Empress Beatrice of Rokkenjima, the Cross-Straits Treaty Organization flag was hoisted, signifying the implementation of the CSTO after years of its non-existence. Doyen Alea was present in the meeting prior that led to the decision to revamp the close friendship we have with our Tytorian and Rokkenjiman allies. The CSTO is regarded as the most important symbol between the nations and puts Novincia on it personal pedestal that it once had many years ago. During the address Iosef Square was filled with crowds of cheering and chanting individuals coming together, flying Novincia, Rokkenjiman, and Tytorian flags. A special announcement came from Minister of Foreign Affairs John Vicente shortly after the Imperial speech.

"It is with great happiness and honor that I announce in accordance to Empress Beatrice of Rokkenjima that Novincia is fully engaged in the prosperity the CSTO will offer us. The greatest triage Mundus has ever known is alive, and it's heart is beating ferociously. I, as the head of the Ministry of Foreign Relations, promise to do my utmost to create a better Novincia, thus creating a better Mundus. Thank you."

The CSTO flag was also hoisted under the Novincian flag over the Domsily. This is a developing story, we will keep you updated to the best of our ability.