Author Topic: Die another night  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Die another night
« on: September 29, 2019, 10:50:06 PM »
West Moreland, 2 miles from the East Moreland border
It was a cold night in the Morelander alps so the soldiers patrolling in the area putted on their winter jackets "for Izra's sake, why do we have to patrol this middle of nowhere place in the alps?" Sgt. Gomez said, "apparently there have been spotted a group of 5 passing the border illegally, we need to look out for them." Cpt. Valverde replied. "Why would anyone living in East Moreland ever want to illegally pass the border to Vaguzia? Our social services are completely shit compared to East Moreland and our minimum wage is also lower." "Yes that is exactly why this is very weird and why we should look out." Pvt. Lennon was aiming his gun through the trees looking for movement "how long ago were they spotted?" "1 hour ago so they cant be far." Valverde replied. The group now walked deeper into the wood and nearer to the East Moreland border. "We are now 400 metres from the border, they cant be this close from the border can they? They must be miles away now." Gomez said and right after he said that shots were fired upon them "shit its a fucking trap, get to cover!!" Valverde yelled. The 7 soldiers hid behind the different trees while trying to look where the shots were coming from. Soon Pvt. Lennon spotted that they were getting shot from 40 metres distance eastern direction, he aimed his gun to the direction of where the shots were coming and soon saw one of the guys shooting, he didnt want to kill him so he shot him in the knees and did the same to one of the other attackers, meanwhile Cpt. Valver moved closer towards the attacking while constantly going from cover to cover, he then came close enough to have a proper aim and shot one of the attackers down with a shot in the chest and neck. The attackers were shocked by the overpowering of the Vaguzian military and now dropped their weapons with their hands in the air, Valverde and his men now ran to the attackers to put them in cuffs, "on the bloody ground you stupid assholes" he yelled to them. As the attackers were forced on the ground, the Vaguzian soldiers grabbed everything they could out of the pockets of the attackers while the attacker shot in his knees was taken care off. Valverde looked closely at the documents he found in the pockets of the attackers "well, this is very odd, they are East Morelanders, Lennon ask them why they would illegally pass the border and shoot at us" Lennon (a Morelandish Vaguzian) followed his orders and asked the attackers why they passed the border illegally "all they are saying is that they will avenge their Cultist brothers." "okay, we will give them to the Intel, maybe they can get some information out of them."

Headquarters of the V.I.A., Saburi
Head of the V.I.A., Jean-Christophe Devereux, had gathered his highest ranked people together because after the news of the East Morelandish attackers had reached the V.I.A., Devereux started to sense that something was really wrong here. "men and women, thanks for coming, i have some very important stuff to tell and remember that everything i am going to say now is highly classified and will remain in this room, understood? So well to get to my point, tonight our Infantry have arrested 4 East Morelanders and shot down 1, they passed the border illegally and attacked our men who were trying to find them. When we searched them in all our systems, we found out that these guys all have a criminal record in East Moreland, two of them have served prison for beating up Vaguzian tourists in Northfort, one of the tourists being still in coma three years after the incident. But now it gets interesting, one of the attackers gave up as reason for beating up the Vaguzian that he would never allow blasphemous Izraïtes to visit the holy city. What is also very interesting is that in a house search that the EM police did at the house of one the attackers, they found a non-registered Kalashnikov and a Warriors of Helus flag, so we have serious reason these guys have ties to the Warriors of Helus, the only question that remains now is what were they doing in Vaguzia?"

West Moreland, deep in the woods of the Morelandish alps
Julien Farrugia was sent by the the V.I.A. to the West Moreland to find out what weapons the WMRA had and was getting, and how they were getting them. After he had been following a group of WMRA militia member he now found himself deep in the woods of the Morelandish alps around 100 metres from the WMRA members. He looked with his binoculars to see what was going on, he saw two jeeps stopping in front of WMRA and out of the jeeps stepped 10 men, all armed with Kalashnikovs they were yelling some thing at the WMRA members and then signed them to follow them to the car. Julien now slowly walked closer to the scene to hear what they were saying, when he was around 10 metres of the scene he hid behind a tree and started listening to what was going on. "You sure you werent followed?" one of the jeep guys asked to a WMRA members "No i am sure of it, now fast, show me what you maffia pigs got for us." the supposed maffia guy now walked to the back of the jeep and opened the tailgate, Julien now carefully tried to look what was in the jeep, he could vaguely see 4 objects that appeared to be small missiles "well here i have 4 beautiful SMA-9 missiles for you, and another 4 in the other jeep, they are all 8 military tech so not self made but a beautiful piece of Vaguzian military tech " "how the heck did you get that?!" one of the WMRA members asked "not gonna go in detail, but lets just say the Maffia here in Vaguzia has connection up until the very top of the government, but it doesnt matter, i would like my 5 million$ now." "of course, us Cultists always stick the deal my friend" as the WMRA member said that he got handed a suitcase by another WMRA member and he opened it so the maffia guy was able to see the money, he then closed it again and handed it to the maffia guy "nice doing business again my friend." "same my friend."  the missiles were now loaded out of the car and putted in trucks that the WMRA had brought with them, Julien now could see them very clearly and could also see that these were indeed SMA-9 missiles "hell, what are they up to" Julien now got his camera out and filmed the missiles being put in the truck. "time to sent this stuff to the V.I.A."

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Die another night
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 09:57:15 PM »
Camp Maelstrom

Camp Maelstrom was a base set up in the foothills of the Alps on the Vaguzian side of the border with East Moreland, it was jointly staffed by Achkaerinese and Vaguzia personnel, its mission was simple - to deny the Borland Separatists and other terrorists that operated in the area the ability to use Vaguzia as a safe passage in and out of the Alps, it was the tightening of the noose around the Separatist threat well at least theoretically speaking it was. The base's CO was Brigadier Indigo Scott, who had just been woken up in the middle of the night, she was also well past complaining about it given that this happened frequently, she stepped into the command centre of the base still pulling her uniform jacket on over her black t-shirt, her eyes drawn to the screens at the far end of the room, they were showing a night vision image of a clearing in some woods.

"What have we got?" Indigo asked
"One of our Owls picked this up about five minutes or so ago." Lt Colonel Sebastian Brandt said, he was the senior officer after Indigo so got the night shift most of the time "Looks like some sort of exchange."
"Based on?" Indigo asked
"The truck arrived from one direction, the car from another and something's been moved from the car to the truck." Sebastian said
"So if this is an exchange the supplier is the car driver and the recipient is the truck driver." Indigo said
"Could be drugs, money, weapons." Sebastian said
"What does local knowledge say?" Indigo asked
"Terrorists but that's all we're getting." Sebastian said
"Notify the air strike to take the truck." Indigo said "But let's take the car in one piece. And get the VIA on the phone I want to know why they're holding out on us."

Above West Moreland

Two Gr.11 Dragonbane aircraft were circling around the area, the air support was one of the main thrusts in the operational strategy of Maelstrom, in the main it was preventing supplies reaching destinations. Flying the two aircraft were Captain Larissa Bond and Pilot Officer Clay Stanley, callsigns Lightning and Magician respectively. It had been a fairly routine flight for the pair of them, nothing had really come up.

"Control to strike flight come in please." Sebastian's voice came over the radio
"Lightning copy." Larissa said
"Magician copy." Clay said
"Target of a truck leaving wood clearing in grid reference T-12." Sebastian said "One to neutralize over."
"Copy that." Larissa said
"Other to assist in monitoring car leaving same clearing." Sebastian said "Ground troops being scrambled. Out."
"I'll take the truck you take the car." Larissa said
"Copy that." Clay said

Larissa acquired the truck on her scopes as the two planes entered the area, she waited until it was clear of the wood and on a road before swooping down, she heard the tone indicating weapons lock and fired, the truck went up in a larger explosion than Larissa had expected, she pulled her plane sharply into a climb and levelled off at altitude.

"Lightning to control." Larissa said "Target destroyed, be advised explosion was bigger than expected probably combustible cargo."
"All received" Sebastian said

Back at Maelstrom Indigo and Sebastian shared a worried look, something about this didn't smell right to them.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Indigo said

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 10:38:32 PM »

To:- The Vaguzian Ambassador to Northfort.

I am writing to you on behalf of His Majesty King David III of East Moreland.

It has been brought to my attention that several hours ago East Moreland forces close to the border with your nation reported gunfire which strayed into East Moreland. While in this case the troops in the region on our side of the border held fire awaiting further incoming I believe incidents such as this could, if permitted to happen again in the future, cause injuries or loss of life. This incident could easily have escalated into a serious incident should the Legionnaires not have been as disciplined. As such I am writing to ascertain why weapons were discharged so close to the border and in the direction of East Moreland. Our intelligence is aware this border region is historically a region troublesome to Vaguzian forces however we would have expected on the grounds of safety and professional courtesy to have been informed of any situations which would have potentially placed East Moreland Legionnaires in a sensitive situation.

With this in mind I will be utilising Article 6 of MICA to insist that at your earliest convenience, but within 24 hours, you attend upon King David III and his representatives at Northfort Palace. The King wishes to be informed of the following

1. Why weapons were discharged towards East Moreland?
2. What measures are in place to ensure the safety of East Moreland Legionnaires and civilians should this be some kind of military operation.
3. Why East Moreland was not informed of a potential for gunfire entering East Moreland.
4. What East Moreland can do to support anti-terror operations in the region should this be connected to the incident.

Naturally the King may have further questions based upon your report.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace.

Sir Harry Samuelson
Minister of Defence

Quote from: Article 6 of MICA
All members agree to maintain an active embassy in all other member nations. Should the ambassador be given at least 24 hours written notice they must present themselves before the Head of State and/or Government of the host nation.

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 10:23:36 PM »
Northfort
It an cold rainy morning in Northfort and the Vaguzian Embassador Jonathan O'Neill had just awaited the leader of the V.I.A. at the airport (Jean-Christophe Devereux). Jean-Cristophe had requested to be there, because to explain the situation to King David, some real classified information needed to be told. "For Izra's sake i hate the morning, especially when i see your ugly face again" Jean-Cristophe said to Jonathan while laughing, Jonathan also laughed and responded "i am not the one who developed a belly like that" while punching Jean-Cristophe in the belly. Jean-Cristophe and Jonathan were old friends seeing each other again, they met each other while serving in the Vaguzian Army and fought together in Vaguzian Civil war, after the civil war they were both recruited by the V.I.A., Jonathan went out to become more of an agent working in the field well Jean-Cristophe would be stuck on office from that day on. Around 15 years ago Jonathan had retired as an agent and been granted the role of Ambassador in East-Moreland, this was a dream come true because of course as you can tell from his name, Jonathan is a Cultist Vaguzian with Morelandish background, so this was truly his dream job. "So Jean-Cristophe, get in the car, its time to see the Morelandish King."

Jonathan and Jean-Cristophe stepped in the car now together and drove to the city of Northfort, it was a rainy day and already pretty late, the meeting was late so that they would draw the least attention possible, so the car also was a basic Morelandish car so it wouldnt draw any attention on its way to the royal palace. The gates of the Palace now opened as the car quietly arrived, they now stepped out of the car and ran to the door so they wouldnt get too soaked by the rain. The King was awaiting them in the hall and Jean-Cristophe and Jonathan walked towards him "Your majesty, a pleasure to see you, even though it is for less pleasureful things, i want to introduce you to Jean-Cristophe Devereux, he is the head of V.I.A., and i have taken him with me because the subject we are going to talk about, the surrounding things and the info we will give you today, are very highly classified." Jonathan said as he reached his hand out to the king.

It had been a few days since the Achkaerinese military destroyed the truck with missiles that the WMRA driving to one of their bases, and the WMRA wanted revenge. A group of eight WMRA soldiers had gathered together and were all armed with Kalashnikovs and AR-15s. They had headed into the hills surrounding Doqadis, here a lot of Vaguzian military patrolled, their plan was to take on a group of five and kidnap one. They now waited for around 10 minutes and the they spotted an car with Vaguzian soldiers heading their way, they waited for the car to be within 50 metres and opened fire on the car, they immediately killed the driver and the car crashed against a rock, the other four soldiers now out of the car and grabbed their guns, a heavy fight started and the Vaguzian soldiers managed to kill three WMRA soldiers, but the Vaguzians still couldnt handle the fire coming out of all the directions from WMRA, soon the WMRA killed two other, it now only was a matter of time before the Vaguzian soldiers lost the fight, and the WMRA soldiers now started walking closer to the two soldiers, and after a few seconds now, one of the WMRA soldiers killed the second last Vaguzian soldier. The WMRA now surrounded the last Vaguzian soldier and all pointed their guns at him "there is nothing you can do, you are surrounded and almost out of army, surrender and put away your weapon." the Vaguzian soldier realized that he couldnt win this and that this was the only wise choice, he putted down his weapon and waited for the WMRA soldiers to get him. The WMRA putted a black bag over his so he couldnt see anything and they then brought him to their base where they pushed him in a small room without any light or bed.

"Okay time to anounce the kidnapping."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 09:24:24 AM »
The Vaguzian ambassador was shown into the King's office, a large room that served not just as an office but also a kind of lounge, a hollow square of low comfortable black sofas ringed a glass coffee table, the supports of which were fashioned from bodywork from the famous EMAC SSC Honeybadger. The ultra modern coffee table was in stark contrast to the various images that hung on the walls, old paintings of great scenes from East Moreland's past or images of stories of the Gods. A tray of coffee and tea sat on the table as Sir Harry Samuelson, Major Alex Redfern and an unnamed young woman sat. It was Sir Harry who greeted the Vaguzian ambassador and Deveruex. "Good Morning" he extended a hand, "Please take a seat, His Majesty has just been slightly delayed." He waited for the two to be sat and then poured drinks. He sat down next to the nameless woman while Redfern sat at a right angle to them on a second sofa. "So while we wait allow me to make some introductions, I assume you know Major Alex Redfern, he is here today in the capacity as both a military adviser to His Majesty as well as representing Red Legion as Brigadier Kelly had prior commitments. This young lady is Grace Yacobs, she's one of her intelligence community and has been doing a lot of work on domestic threats."

As Harry finished his introduction the door to the side of the Kings office opened and the King walked in, the Morelanders stood as the King crossed to his desk removing his suit jacket and placing it on the swivel chair behind his desk before coming and joining the group on the sofas taking a seat next to Redfern and motioning for his people to sit. "Thank you for coming. Sorry for my delay. A briefing on an upcoming event overran and we lost track of time a little." He poured himself a green tea. "Now if I may begin by stating that East Moreland will steadfastly stand by our commitments as partners of Vaguzia in the AKO and MICA in challenging terrorism, regardless of its origins. However what I can not stand behind is my Legionnaires being put in harms way when there are clearly methods that could prevent that. Weapons discharged that close to a border make everyone nervous, now I suspect my most ill educated Legionnaire wouldn't assume an invasion, but when bullets start flying at you its awfully tempting to fire back and the last thing either of us want is a friendly fire incident. That being said I believe Sir Harry here sent you are request for four questions to be answered. May I suggest we start with those being answered and then see where this meeting takes us."

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 11:09:55 PM »
Hills Outside Doqadis

Liam Calvin stood in the middle of what was now a cordoned off road section he was deep in thought, the jeep that the Vaguzian soldiers including Private Alarcon had been riding in sat wedged on the stone, a military ambulance close by that was ready to transport the bodies of the dead. Crouched over the bodies of the dead was Michelle Frost, she was the scientist on the Justicar roster, not to mention backup medic and psychologist.

"I'd say assault rifles did the damage." Michelle said
"Kill most of them, take one hostage smart move." Liam said
"That's just about the only smart move they have made though." it was Kitty Hart she was looking around the rest of the scene in particular at the skid marks made by the jeep along with David Barker.
"You're going to have to explain that one." Liam said
"WMRA kidnaps a Vaguzian soldier for leverage to get Achkaerin and Vaguzia to leave the West Moreland area." Kitty said straightening her synonymous black leather jacket as she walked over to Liam "And then gives us three months as a deadline? That's not professional, that's not smart, that's amateur hour."
"Because we're more than capable of finding the kidnapped soldier within three months." Liam said "I agree, something else seems to be at work here."

"Ok so I'm guessing based on the available evidence." David said "But I've got a theory."
"Let's have it." Liam said
"I'd say gunfire through the windscreen, most likely instantly killing the driver right Michelle?" David asked
"Driver had a headshot so a fair bit of luck involved but death would have been instant yes." Michelle said
"Ok so driver is killed slumps on the wheel, his body weight steers the jeep into a skid and brings it to wedge on the rock." David said "Which is also lucky because otherwise I think this jeep gets flipped or goes head on into an obstacle. The Vaguzian soldiers get out of the jeep and end up in a firefight but this isn't much of a fight by the looks of it."
"I'll say confined space for the Vaguzians against WMRA playing field." Kitty said
"Easily gun down the Vaguzians and take their hostage." David said
"And then give us a three month deadline." Liam said "So we know what happened and how it likely happened. Where did they go next?"

"They'd have to have their own vehicle around here somewhere." Kitty said
"And if you were planning a kidnap then it's premeditated not opportunistic." Michelle said "So you'd stake out a routine patrol route such as this road, you'd take your time planning this. We're looking for people in the local area at the very at least as lookouts if not more."
"Sophisticated planning isn't really mirrored in the demands though." Liam said "But we'll deal with that later."
"Ok then back to Maelstrom." Liam said "We've got a lot of investigating to do."
"Yay paperwork my favourite." Kitty said with a heavy sarcastic note.

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2019, 10:48:27 PM »
Devereux opened his suitcase and put down pictures on the table "So on these pictures you can see multiple people trying to pass the Vaguzia-East Moreland border illegally, we found out this was happening a few months ago, so we started tracking these people who were passing the border and then at the day of the incident we saw a change in the pattern, we saw that the guys who were illegally crossing the border, were wearing weapons, so this is as you understand where we had to intervene, we rapidly called the military to send a patrol there, and when our men got fired upon, they sadly forgot to contact us or the Morelandish troops passed the border in all chaos and hectic, which is why from now on will immediately communicate to the EM military when there are patrols being held near the border. But besides excusing us to you we would also ask you for help and like to inform you with worrying news. The men who opened fire and other men who crossed the border illegally apparently all have connections to the Warriors of Helus and have Morelandish nationalities , we are afraid that after a few years of absence now, they will team up with the WMRA to wage war against Vaguzia."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 09:24:57 PM »

Redfern picked the photos up. "Ok, let me get this straight, you saw people crossing the border illegally and now a few months later you tell us." He shook his head disapprovingly putting the picture back on the coffee table. "You realise right that we've our own terrorist problem and anyone crossing one way illegally is likely to cross the other way illegally. We share a big ass border and a lot of its remote. We're going to have illegal crossings but if we know where they occur we're more likely to stop them."

"Ok Alex." David cut him off. "You know I have spoken out about the WMRA being violaters of the Code of Canley. Now if you've arrested Morelanders connected to a terrorist organisation I'm going to ask for them to be extradited to our nation. It'll help send a message we're not going to ignore the situation and reinforce our view that these are people going not just against our friends but our faith. As for help Grace what do you suggest?"

The young Intelligence Analyst was well thought of by Redfern and therefore the King trusted her. "We've had good success in the Northern Alps using the Roboguard system. First thing is stick some of them in the border region. I'm also going to propose that we have an officer from each nation, rank of Major or higher, swap sides in effect for co-ordination."

"Can I recommend Lt-Col Grant" Redfern spoke up. Michael Grant had started off in the Alpine Cadre with the King and Alex, had then left after four years of service and three months into civilian life had become bored and rejoined the military, this time as a Royal Marine Commando. He had been one of the escorts on King David's wedding day and Redferns own.

"Good choice" The King nodded before motioning for Grace to continue.

"I also suggest that any unit operating in within say 2km of the border on either side switch to a common radio frequency." Grace took up her plans once more. "That way we should avoid anymore friendly fire incidents. We've a few suspected safe houses in the East of East Moreland under observation, mainly suspected Borlanders but it would hurt if we hit a few of them to show we're active there not just in the North. Other than that we can only really work based on what Vaguzia tell us they need."

"You heard the lady" David turned to Devereux. "That's what we propose at the moment, is it workable for you and what other help can we put in place?"

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 11:23:10 PM »
Marble Palace, Valtheim

Emperor Peter Azurewind walked into the kitchen of the Marble Palace, he was getting constant updates on the situation in Tytor, they didn't yet have an accurate count on how many Achkaerinese citizens if any were among the dead. He started making himself a cup of tea when his foreign affairs advisor Nettie Taylor, formerly a Premier of Rokkenjima walked into the kitchen.

"Can you do without me for a couple of days or so?" Nettie asked
"Why?" Peter asked
"I need to get into Tytor as soon as I can." Nettie said, Peter's eyes narrowed he didn't know of any reason why Nettie would need to do that but then again she kept more secrets than anyone else in the Palace and considering who else was on that list that was saying something.
"Again why?" Peter asked
"You know I was a field commander in the Second Patriotic War right?" Nettie asked
"Yes." Peter said
"There was a couple under my command they had a young daughter." Nettie said "Both parents died in the war and she went to live with her Tytorian aunt and uncle. I kept in touch with her." she paused "The aunt and uncle work in those towers."

"You're not going to believe this." Alexandria Savage, known simply as Alex, said walking into the kitchen
"Believe what?" Peter asked
"Intel just spotted a person of interest in the back of shot during a Tytor News broadcast on the attacks." Alex said she showed Peter the image on an electronic tablet, the Emperor's eyebrows raised "Recognize her?"
"Who is it?" Nettie asked
"Hortense Delacroix aka the seven of diamonds, former member of the Marseilles military, don't ask me how that happened but she's..." Alex said
"She's Leonard and Vincenzo's sister." Peter said "She went well off the rails, I'm actually amazed she hasn't tried to go home, though she is a wanted person."
"And now she's in Tytor in the aftermath of a terrorist attack." Nettie said "Are you suggesting Sorority involvement?"
"No evidence of it yet." Alex said

"Go find your girl Nettie and take someone with you because of Hortense." Peter said

Camp Maelstrom

Liam, Michelle, David and Kitty were sat in a room looking over their progress so far - no trace of Private Alarcon yet but they weren't giving up on that yet.
"So where is Private Alarcon being held?" Liam asked
"I have no idea but I can give you some probabilities." Michelle said
"Based on?" Liam asked

"Given that carrying a body down the side of a road is going to look highly suspicious chances are they had a getaway vehicle." Michelle said "Tracks that David found at the scene indicate as much as that."
"Can you get a make and model?" Liam asked
"Working on it." David said "Once we have that we'll have a search area to work with based on range."
"Assuming they didn't stop for petrol." Michelle said
"If you're going to keep someone alive for three months then you're going to be a fairly isolated place aren't you?" Kitty said
"Probably." Michelle said
"Ok let's work the data and see what we come up with, the sooner we know where Alarcon is the sooner we get him out of this mess." Liam said

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 02:39:39 AM »
Devereux was really pleased with what the East Morelanders offered "this sounds like music to my ears, as we all can see this situation is rapidly escalating, and considering its our border region it only sounds reasonable if we work together on this, so its also my believe that only if our border controls and special forces work together well that we can prevent this from ever happening again and also to keep both our militaries save in the future. Our countries have infamously always worked together so i cant stress enough how sorry we are about this incident and i hope we can now continue our historic great relationship again."

Doqadis
It was a busy day in Doqadis, it was a Monday which meant that the big market opened again and this meant that the streets were loaded with people. There was a nice atmosphere because on the market square there were loads of musicians playing Morelandish folk music. Doqadis was the epicenter of Morelandish and Cultist culture in Vaguzia (96% of the city is cultist and 85% ethnically Morelander) which is why its also the obvious capital city of West Moreland. Besides it being the epicenter of Cultist culture tho it was also epicenter of West Morelandish terrorist activities and the Vaguzian military right now have practically no power or say in the city and the WMRA basically has full control over it, this was visible in the streets, on the square you could see armed WMRA soldiers everywhere and through the whole city there were armed WMRA soldiers patrolling. Most of the city also support the WMRA, out of very recent polls it became clear that at least 75% of the city was somehow supportive towards the WMRA, through the whole city you could see wall paintings insulting the Vaguzian King and Royal family and also insults towards the Vaguzian military. While people were walking through the crowds to get to one of the shops in the markets, a black van drove towards the square, while the driver was yelling to them to get out of the way in Morelandish.

When the van had reached the middle of the square armed guys who had covered their face walked out of a fan with what looked to be Vaguzian soldier kept prisoner. They now gave the prisoner to the masked guy with a megaphone and he forced the prisoner to get on the van with him now. He now started speaking to the thousands of people at the square "Brothers and sisters, i have great and historic news for you, here i have a whoreson named Miguel Alarcón." the masked man now took off the bag that was covering the face of the prisoner and you could indeed see the face of Private Alarcón, his face was heavily beaten up and he looked emotionally broken. "Considering both the Vaguzians and Achkaerinese havent replied to our demands, we have no other option than to show the world that you dont olay games with Morelanders!" the masked guy now grabbed a knife "This will only be the first of many whoresons if Vaguzia keeps on occupying our lands, long live West-Moreland and Helus!!" and as he said that he cut off the head of Alarcón and held his head up so the crowd could see this, soon after he did this, the crowd started celebrating it and chanting "death to Vaguzians!" while WMRA soldiers shot with their guns in the air.

Soon after music was started being played and people were celebrating in the streets, waving with East Morelander, West Morelander and WMRA flags, witness of this all was spy Philippe Chhaya, who also served in the beginning stages of the Phuebran civil war, but what he witnessed now shocked him, he walked along with the crowds in the streets and chanted "we fight for Moreland and Helus, death to Vaguzian" so he wouldnt draw attention but he had filmed it all with his special glasses that had a camera and he was about to sent it all to the V.I.A.