Author Topic: A Lotus Sealed Letter  (Read 2049 times)

Offline yasha

• Basically New Zealand
  • probably irrelevant
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neo Quywe Federation
A Lotus Sealed Letter
« on: November 08, 2019, 06:46:03 AM »

Supreme Pharaoh of the Clysperi

Great Pharaoh,

It pains us to bear witness to your plight. At the hands of barbarians, not only have your people suffered; but the pride of your nation as well. The very roots of your people being ransacked and sold off to ignorant foreigners of the world.

Arrangements have been made for immediate action to assist the Clysperi in combating the Confederate barbarians. Up to and including a 13,000 man division of volunteers from the Black Sash Corps. Among our best trained and equipped soldiers. Should you choose to accept aid from the Neo Quywe Federation, transport planes are prepared to fly out on 10 hours' notice towards an airport or base of your choosing.

May your people soon know peace,

Brilliant Speaker Junko
Leader of the new Quywe people.
something funny or offensive here

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: A Lotus Sealed Letter
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 06:36:23 AM »

Brilliant Speaker Junko,

It is indeed most painful to be brought to such a position that I cannot ensure the safety and security of the Southern Lands, allowing this rebellion to grow to such an extent. People who do not understand our culture and beliefs, selling off priceless history, and disturbing the rest of my predecessors cannot be forgiven, nor can the blood of innocent Clysperi who have died in the pursuit of their lust for power and control.

To receive your offer of support from so far brings hope and joy to me, you shall have my enduring gratitude for an offer of aid I humbly accept. In the City of Bespi, located in the Midlands, we've a military base which would be most capable of accommodating the Black Sash Corps.

My thanks to you again;

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline yasha

• Basically New Zealand
  • probably irrelevant
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neo Quywe Federation
Re: A Lotus Sealed Letter
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 03:46:30 AM »
03:50
Syumaera Military Complex, Outskirts of Syumaera, NQF

"Left, right, left, march!"

Like that, legions of Quywe soldiers came marching out of the hangars and barracks onto the rain-slicked concrete. These were the 15th Shock Regiment, known within the armed forces community as Ereshkigal's Fist. Haruna's proudest, most tenacious warriors that the Quywe government managed to drag out into service.

The entire complex had been set up in preparation for a brief ceremony followed by a quick embarkation of the entire 15th Shock Regiment; lines of SPGs, tanks and cargo planes between which the rows of infantry organized themselves. At the very front of the formation, an elevated podium from which the Brilliant Speaker stood poised. Umbrella in hand.

"The Holy War for Clysperis has been entrusted in your hands. Holy warriors of Haruna, may every bullet you fire be as righteous as it is deadly. The barbarians and infidels of the Clysperi Confederation await their fates, let their desecrated cities become their tombs." The Speaker then procured a knife from her hip and held it high; handing off her umbrella to a nearby officer. Wordlessly she brought her other hand up and ran the knife's blade across, until blood leaked from her palm.

"The Brilliant Speaker's blood has been spilled in the name of the Holy War. Let zeal be your sword and faith your shield."

She flicked the knife at the ground, her blood quickly being diluted and disappearing in the rainwater. As she turned her back and stepped down, a storm of signal lights lit up the sunless morning as the Quywe vehicles roared back to life. The first of the NQF forces would arrive in Clysperis in the evening by plane. Their artillery and armor would arrive later by boat.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 05:05:40 AM by yasha »
something funny or offensive here