« on: March 19, 2022, 09:05:06 PM »
—NOTHING—
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:33:41 PM by Nova »

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Offering an alternative (Samantra & Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 06:09:55 PM »

To: Governor Maxime Anginer

Thank you for your support during these turbulent times. I will admit the sanctions imposed on the holy kingdom by the Rokkenjimans were not something we anticipated and it has made us reconsider our priorities and our partners.

The fact the Heyran Republican lends a hand during these times is something that both the secular and the spiritual governments appreciate. I will be meeting His Holiness Patriarch Alexy in the coming days and will make sure to also talk to him about the friendship expressed by the Heyran Republic.

We will keep in touch in the following days.

Respectfully yours,
Maria Mikhailov

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Offering an alternative (Samantra & Heyra)
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 07:22:35 PM »

To: Governor Maxime Anginer

I am writing back as promised after having the pleasure of speaking with His Holiness Patriarch Alexy. I am pleased to inform you that His Holiness appreciates the friendship displayed the Heyran Republic during these turbulent times, friendship that reminds us of the time before the Great War Era. During the talks the issue of the sanctions has come up and His Holiness has expressed the opinion that the sanctions are inopportune considering the present geopolitical landscape.

Therefore I would like to inform you that while the proposed sanctions will follow the appropriate legislative steps support for them are now firmly in the minority.

I wish the Heyran Republic the best in its endeavors for a peaceful and prosperous future.

Respectfully yours,
Maria Mikhailov