Author Topic: A Private Communication With Heyra  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Private Communication With Heyra
« on: March 23, 2022, 06:17:32 AM »

A Private Communication to Chairwoman Therz

Chairwoman Therz,

At the request of Her Imperial Highness Crown Princess Asuna I have been asked to convey hopes for a path to restoring friendship and cooperation between Rokkenjima and Heyra. The Crown Princess views the events which saw the destruction of QAMB to be tragic and unfortunate and, while there are differences (such as those she's stated on Twitter) she has viewed the loss of the relationship between Rokkenjima and Heyra which her mother, the Saisei Empress, as something which must be rectified as she understands what is possible when Rokkenjima and Heyra cooperate. It is for these reasons that I would wish to visit with you, on her behalf, in a discreet manner due to ongoing circumstances. While the Crown Princess plans on meeting with Heyra at some point in the future it is something which is not possible at this time.

Rest assured, however, that we will be laying firm foundations for moving into the future. Empress Saisei remains my best friend and I know that the way Heyra has been treated since her departure from the Throne is something which does not sit well with her. There are no doubts in my mind that had Empress Saisei been capable of remaining on the Throne things would have transpired much differently and the unassailable friendship between Rokkenjima and Heyra would have remained as such. If, like the Crown Princess there are those in Heyra who hold faith in the vision of Empress Saisei, we can both regain that which has been lost.

Any work we achieve together will have weight in Pyrettania and if I am able to be of assistance to Empress Saisei and the Crown Princess on this matter I am pleased to do so. The official reason for a visit, whether it be myself to Heyra or you to Rishiri, will be to discuss Rishiri's intention to join the Illumic Council.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours;

Lucretia Marino
First Minister
Rishiri Imperial Overseas Dependency

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: A Private Communication With Heyra
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 06:21:13 AM »

A Private Communication to Chairwoman Therz

Chairwoman Therz,

I have faith in the work we'll be able to conduct together. There are many within the Rokkenjiman Government who have expressed, behind closed doors, discontent with the bombardment of Lethe, yet due to the power of the Throne official policy has been mandated to take no blame and to place as much of the blame on the Republic as possible. While Empress Evanthe may reign in name many in the Imperial Government, myself included, remain dedicated to Empress Saisei. Despite her shortcomings, which are to be expected of any mortal being, her life was dedicated to the First Empire and its future, even to the point her personal interests would be sacrificed to ensure the greater interests of Rokkenjima. The Republic has more friends in the establishment of the First Empire than it knows, a majority of which who would do all which is possible to see the natural affinity between Rokkenjima and Heyra restored.

I shall look forward to welcoming you to the First Minister's Residence at your convenience, where we may talk more.

Yours;

Lucretia Marino
First Minister
Rishiri Imperial Overseas Dependency

Lucretia awaited the arrival of Therz as she drank her morning tea. The arrival would be a low-key affair publicly, with the officially stated purpose being Rishiri's interests in joining the Illumic Council. That was a true goal, however, the matters of concern shared by the Crown Princess and those sympathetic to the Saisei vision would take center stage. Lucretia herself recognized the difficulties involved, especially following the actions in Lethe, but the fact remained that many within the Rokkenjiman establishment viewed that series of events with disdain. As the clock continued to run out for Evanthe upon the Throne many were hoping that work could be undertaken to undo the damage wrought, and Lucretia was their voice today.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis