Author Topic: A New Gothi to a Queen  (Read 1667 times)

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
A New Gothi to a Queen
« on: April 01, 2022, 09:50:59 AM »
To Her Majesty Queen Stasya of East Moreland

As you may be aware I recently acquired the title of Gothi. This is in part due to my desire to effect change upon my homeland of Nya Åland. As a lady in her mid 20's that has had a chance to explore Mundus I feel that my generation are being held back by the policies of the current Head Gothi and I intend to try and change that. At the end of this year we have elections for that position and it is my intent to rock the political boat by standing for such a position. While I do not believe I will win I think the youth vote will swing massively in my favour and as a result hopefully force reform. To try and effect this change I hope that I can meet with and discuss with you, a fellow Albionite, some of the concerns I have. You, like me, are a woman who has expereined a wide range of different cultures and nations and we share a more liberal view of the world.

I am therefore requesting permission to visit you in East Moreland, a nation that Nya Åland holds dear as friends, to try and send a message about the future of my homeland. It is my hope gaining at least some visible support for my candidacy from foreign nations would help. I understand however that this may not be possible.

May Odin Bless You

Dr. Olivia Robertsson.

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: A New Gothi to a Queen
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 09:49:32 PM »

To:- Dr.Robertsson

I have been an admirer of your charitable work for quiet some time and as a result would love to meet you. There are a number of proposals that I would like to put to you now that I have an oppurtunity. I would be delighted to invite you to my Silverhills Home where we can discuss both your concerns and I can introduce you to some matters I have an interest in.

Best Wishes

Queen Stasya of East Moreland.

David had not been thrilled when Stasya had informed him that she had agreed to invite Robertsson to Silverhills. Having declared her intent to run for the position of Head Gothi it would have appeared that the Morelanders were taking sides however Stasya had been rather insistent that she could meet her without David being there and it wouldn't send a bad message, to some extent she was right. David would also make some kind of gesture towards Ulfsson to further discredit anyone saying they were taking favourites.

Stasya meanwhile had taken off to her own private home in the exclusive area of Silverhills that was home to many VIP's and celebrities. The Queen had arrived a few days before and had enjoyed a few nights out with friends in the up market hang outs. Today though she would be welcoming Dr.Robertsson to her home. She'd dispatched her own Chief of Household, Alexandra Samuel to pick up her guest from the airport while she put the finishing touches to her outfit.

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
Re: A New Gothi to a Queen
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 04:45:23 PM »
Olivia was used to travel and had been a frequent visitor to Alba Karinya given her years of work in Zimalia. It was though her visit to East Moreland despite having worked alongside so many Morelanders with the Joint Emergency Team. She had flown in on a scheduled EMAC-Wings flight and stayed in Northfort with an old medical voulenteer friend she'd meet during the Uppsala Crisis. It had been nice to catch up and now as she got out of the small aircraft that had taken her to Silverhills she was beginning to get nervous. Naturally she wasn't expecting a Queen to come and meet her at the airport and she appreciated Alexandra coming to pick her up.