Author Topic: Petrograd and Ipsus official line (Samantra and Royal Seleucid)  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra

To: His Royal Majesty, King HeydarJulius Devaux

I would like to express my full support for Your Majesty’s kingdom in the face of the announced Rokkenjiman sanctions. We find the sanctions to be politically driven and part of Rokkenjiman agenda that treats other sovereign countries outside its sphere of influence as threats or pawns. The Holy Kingdom rejects that approach and respects the sovereignty of each country in determining its domestic policies.

The Holy Kingdom of Samantra assures Your Majesty of our full support on the matter and my government has implemented a plan aimed at alleviating the disruptions created by the ill advised Rokkenjiman actions. Furthermore, I would like to reconfirm our interest to join the Gulf of Auraxis Agreement as an associate partner. I believe cooperation between our countries is key to countering the malign influence of the Rokkenjiman Empire.

Yours respectfully,
Yeva Litvin
President of the Duma

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: Petrograd and Ipsus official line (Samantra and Royal Seleucid)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 10:25:06 PM »
To:- President Litvin

We are thankful for your contact regarding the recent announcement of sanctions against us. We find the attempted interference in our legal system to be unacceptable and shall naturally be imposing like for like sanctions on Rokkenjima. We as a nation do not utilise slavery and those who become indentured servants only become such after being sentenced following committal of a crime and as an alternative to prison. Thankfully we are in a position where very little commerce between Rokkenjima and Royal Seleucid takes place as in more recent years our economy became more Cenneg focused following their stay in the Celtic Protectorate. In addition we believe our strong ties with nations through the G.A.A and through blossoming partnerships with nations like yourself we are in a position to weather this storm.

We look forward to the continuation of our supportive relationship.

With Thanks

King Heydar of Royal Seleucid