Author Topic: For the Children (Letter to Samantra)  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Kemerovo
For the Children (Letter to Samantra)
« on: April 17, 2022, 05:08:39 PM »

To - Sister Liouba

Following a visit to your nation by our family friend Artem Lebedev which told us of the friendship each of us desire,  and the recent media coverage your work has received I was compelled to write to you. The plight of any child being left for so long in such a environment is heart-breaking for a mother. We are fortunate that in Zaporzah we often tend to raise children in kinship groups and collectives. A child here often knows many mothers so to speak. With this in mind I would like to investigate ways of working with you to try and help ease this burden that you and your fellow sisters have taken upon yourselves. Zaporazh and Samantra are in many ways family and so the children in your care are as much a concern to us as they are to you. I am minded that perhaps with our rather unique system of kinship collectives that we may be able to find collectives willing to take in the older children. This may be especially true as despite our histories having quiet separate trajectories at some point it is likely the Viktorov's in Zaporzah have some distant connection to the Viktorov's in Samantra. From our end their is no barrier to an adoption, or even short term fostering of a child from Samantra and so, with your blessing and if possible I believe we could give some of these children a better life. I wish you luck in all your work and will be keeping you and those like you in my prayers.

Thank you for doing God's work.

Nadiya Viktorov

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: For the Children (Letter to Samantra)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 07:39:59 PM »
To: Lady Nadiya Viktorov

Your kind words bring me joy and at the same time hope that we will be able to find a way to help these wonderful children. I have never met you but you are known in Samantra as a woman of faith and I have trust in you. Your people speak the same language as us, share same faith and come from the same cradle us as (Rodina). On our side there are legal hurdles but following the publicity we have received, and the fact that Zaporozh has the same roots as us, I believe we will be able to overcome them.

Though I have nothing but trust and respect for your nation and your family, I believe you as a mother would understand that I would first need to personally visit some of the communes or families that would be willing to adopt. I want to see for myself before I proceed further.

Please tell me if that is possible and also what necessary paperwork do I need in order to get to your country. Please forgive but I have never traveled outside the holy kingdom and I am not familiar with such distant travels. 

I will keep you in my prayers.
Sister Liouba

OOC: I do not expect a reply to this or to RP the visit.
OOC PS: It was a reply nice surprise.