Author Topic: When boys become men (And girls women i guess)  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
When boys become men (And girls women i guess)
« on: September 24, 2017, 11:02:00 PM »
Graziano Ilario

It was early in the morning, this morning wasnt ordinary for Graziano, today he had to start his Military service, he had to proof himself at the Commandos. He had packed his stuff and went to his parents to say them goodbye, 创Papi, Mami, i will miss you for the upcoming 16 months, when i will be going through hell, i will thing about you, that is what will keep me strong.创 he said. 创Son, i believe in you, you will make our country proud, remember that, this isnt a punishment, this is a chance to honour the king, your family and your country创 his father Antonio said before giving his son one final last hug.

After he had said farewell to his parents, he walked to the Flumonese Central Station to take the train to Querones, a small village 10 miles north of Saburi that was home to a Military Base where Commandos where trained. The journey to Querones took about 5 hours, when the train arrived, Graziano grabbed his stuff and stepped out of the train, there was a little truck waiting for all the new recruits arriving by train, and it seemed to be that Graziano was the last to arrive, so Graziano sat down in the truck waiting for it to leave the station.

During the trip to the Military Base, the boys had been quiet in the truck, and they really didnt know what to expect. When they arrived at the base and stepped out of the car, they saw that a Major was waiting for them. The Major told the boys to stand next to each other and began his speech, 创Boys and i believe a few Girls, welcome to the Commando Base in Querones, here we will train you boys as Commandos, we will learn you how to become animals, we will teach you how to survive with not more than a knife, but most important of all, in these 16 months you will turn into men, because boys cant defend our country. Now get to your barracks and put on your bloody uniforms, and then see me at this exact spot, you will have 5 minutes to all get here.