Author Topic: The Ubrri Storybook  (Read 1785 times)

Offline badlegoblox

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • Ubrriekland Factbook
  • Your Nation: Ubrriekland
The Ubrri Storybook
« on: April 30, 2020, 03:49:50 PM »
INTRODUCTION

"tell the chef this is a good food, oh and here a tip for you young lady"

drinking and eating around ubrriekland is one of Vilhelmo Aleksandro past time, one can wonder why the empire doesnt "weaponize" their cuisine as a tourism pr. but well it might be he is just a glutton and will said the same for food at Moreland, NQF, Bakkermayan, or even at Rokkenjima. Vilhelmo is an average joe in this uncaring and politically unstable world of mundus. midaranye conflict, Alba Karinya monarchy and nobility power and politic games, quintellia and rokkenjima "rivalry"  and many other nation with it interest. doesnt seem gonna affect vilhelm and he always hope so no war will start again or he need to think how to avoid those imperial conscription again.

"so for my new project will be these, a story... no a real life story that we might need to make it more dramatic and sometime mysterious. i will put my pen name as GM like in those boardgame thing. yes this will sell well and i can make people interested if i put as critic or eye opener to the government and the less my story come out, mean the empire progress to a better future."

always talk to himself, vilhelm is an "interesting person" or might be unique. but we are not talking about the madman, we are talking about his project. here will be all story of ubrrieklander that will fleshing the nation and show it people, their view and most importantly conflict. all from vilhelm point of view of course but worry not this madman have evaded every military conscription since the era of warring states, it will be true to it sources but might bend a bit to make reader contemplate and who dont like a bit of mystery?

Offline badlegoblox

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • Ubrriekland Factbook
  • Your Nation: Ubrriekland
Re: The Ubrri Storybook
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 04:17:50 PM »
last Diary of a young soldier

25/4/2020
frontline trench

it is near summer now, i thought i gonna live through the military conscription without war but no those goddamn savage and crazy cultist need to do this and broke the goddamn peace that we have. i think i will send a mail to father and mother.  well now, today was still peaceful but jesus christ i dont know it a goddamn thin ice. there might be an attack today tomorrow or event next week. the imperial regiment said all the city defense forces need is to hold the line and all assault and offensively will be done by the IR. well let hope so i dont see any action then.

26/4/2020
frontline trench

goddamn it Faud just fookin need to do it, he make some shenanigan and now whole squad is punished fucking camel. oh well at the very least he is still more trustworthy as an abrahamic believer. luckily all we need to do is clean the barrack of everyone in the batallion. oh well at the very least, a good bread and meat will come to us at dinner time. i feel like lately as i live in the military food is the only thing i look forward.

27/4/2020
frontline trench

Another peace, but this time me, faud, JO, Joseph, and sergeant beltz which mean all of the squad 5 is tasked to patrol the perimeter. luckily no attack no enemy scout so no skirmish. i hope this continue until the end of conflict and i can go back to home. i hope sister is feeding the goddamn cat and not left it starving. side note today food is a warm soup and bread with a little circus happening around to lift the mood.

29/4/2020
frontline trench

so i forgot to write yesterday, well cant be helped. those goddamn cultist came attacking yesterday. i cant believe what i see, they have a fucking tank. a fucking well and working tank which is used by rodina in cold war. i always know those communist must have colluding with the goddamn cultist. but what will it gain? independence? i do not think we need to go more independence i mean all of city state is allowed to do their political view on their government as long as they answer to the emperor. well but for today luckily only boring watch on the trench and look out. i am goddamn lucky there is no patrol task.

30/4/2020
trench

fuck they got JO. one hit in the body and he gone in the next second. let me go home let me go home fuck anxiety got on me. i hope i will survive tomorrow. i think i will write a mail to home. i still wonder why i keep writing this, other already started to be always on alert some always goes silent praying in the corner. this trench they said is not effective but i do believe it better than need to  hold the line without  a trench.