Author Topic: OOC - Embassies with Hassfurt  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Hassfurt

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Hassfurt
OOC - Embassies with Hassfurt
« on: August 11, 2019, 11:28:51 PM »
Libby has told me it is normal for nations to assume that they have embassy in each others nation unless there is a reason not to.

Hassfurt is a nation that places great emphasis on race and physical characteristics. For example an ambassador for say Zimalia is likely to get very little from Hassfurt where as an ambassador of blonde hair and blue eyes is likely to be well respected. As such I know some nation may have therefore reason to not have embassies in Hassfurt. If people do not mind I will assume people have embassies unless they say otherwise. I imagine some nations like The Maori Iwi may not want/desire an embassy with a nation that is rather racist. Please just let me know if you prefer me to not have embassies between our nations.

If people want to RP setting up embassies I am more than happy to do so.

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: OOC - Embassies with Hassfurt
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 05:06:54 PM »
What if Zimalia sends a white guy to represent them, would that help? Serious question since some player nations might choose to send an ambassador that is likely to be seen better by the hosts.

As far as we are concerned, we will have an embassy in Hassfurt since our embassies are there first to serve our citizens in that country and to do some honest spying or intelligence gathering.

Offline Hassfurt

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Hassfurt
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 10:52:35 PM »
The judgement would be made based on the ambassador. So yes Zimalia sending a white person would be better than a black person.

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 11:29:35 PM »
I think I may have a new post then for Princess Euphemia then.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis