Author Topic: The Smile (TYP & Vilijandi)  (Read 1882 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
The Smile (TYP & Vilijandi)
« on: December 29, 2019, 01:44:23 PM »
Prince Ferdinand may have been a true soldier at heart, able to stand disciplined and maintain order when necessary, but even a tough guy such as himself had to let off some of that steam. Sure he could've done so in good old Swastria, but the middle child and only son of the Swastrian King felt itchy enough to travel elsewhere and have a bit of fun a few weeks before spending Christmas holiday with the family. It didn't take too long for his research to conclude that the best clubbing, partying experiences were to be found in the Imperium of Kodumaa of southern Ardia. Packing moderately and after finding a few military friends of his willing to embark on this journey together, he chose the first and quickest flight heading over there. Sooner or later, he suddenly found himself standing in the midst of all fun in one of Stolitsa's many night clubs, where young and fresh faces were dancing and drinking to satisfy their inner desires that would've otherwise been supressed.

Hell, he hardly knew any of these folks but having deep philosophical conversations wasn't the main point though, especially when the universal language of music and comradeship compelled the young, carefree prince to showcase his rather impressive dance moves which certainly impressed the hot chicks roaming around. Oh how exhilirating it felt with the body contact as the dance floor became crowded, whilst the evening transcended into the later hours, how bodily fluids were seemingly exchanged as a result of the intense geat being emitted. Man, he could have a drink or two to recharge the batteries. His lone bodyguard was nowhere to be seen, as he was either trapped somewhere amidst the crowd of hormonal teenagers or kept himself hidden in the few spots of shadows, ready to aid his Prince if necessary. Whatever the case may have been, it was more for protocol than actual protectionship and so far Ferdinand hadn't experienced any dangers when mingling in the festivities.

"Yo Bartender, make me the finest shit that this establishment offers..." He initially said feeling a bit tipsy, sitting down on one of the bar stools. The Prince noticed a young lady sitting beside him, though he could only discern her hair color as her face was facing the other direction. She seemed to be completely alone by herself with no male companion or girlfriends, though they could've headed to the bathroom according to the realm of possibilities. Still, Ferdinand wasn't going to let this rare opportunity disappear considering he wouldn't mind gaining a new dance partner in the process...and potentially other salacious activities later on depending on how the rest of this evening went. "Actually make it for two, me and Ms...?" he raised his voice slightly, a smile forming on his mouth hoping that he managed to catch her attention. "I just hope that he understands that I'm not referring to real shit...y'know the stuff coming out of our asses...right?" he laughed a little, the alcohol partly influencing whatever came out of his mouth.

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
Re: The Smile (TYP & Vilijandi)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 09:13:02 PM »
Yasna smiled as she reacted to the young prince next to her. At that moment, she didn’t know who he was, but that was fine. She reacted to his proposed offer of a drink, she stated her name, in this case an alias “It’s Lyn…And I will have a Divine Flip, you’ll love it.” She then looked at her phone. She swears she saw him before, somewhere, he looked familiar but at the moment it didn’t matter. She would’ve kept her identity secret for the rest of the night if her friend could keep her mouth shut. She was a tall woman, wearing demon jeans and a black drop top with her red hair in a pony tail. “Hey Yasna, I think that the DJ is into me.”

Yasna just sighed and rolled her Eyes as she then turned her attention back to the Prince “My name is Yasna, and this lively redhead here is my friend Mari.”

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: The Smile (TYP & Vilijandi)
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 10:11:44 PM »
"Nice to meet you Lyn or Yasna or whichever name you prefer...You sure belong to those who're into skinchanging their names once in a while hehehe...and pleasure to get to know your acquaintance, Mari." As the tipsy Swastrian Prince shook their hands, he could've sworn that he'd recognised that face of Yasna somewhere. Shit, maybe she happened to be some random Kodumaan celebrity that he didn't have a single clue about; if only his brain could function properly through all of that blurry mess. One thing that was quite clear though, was her curves and damn how finely tuned they truly were. This Mari didn't look too shabby either, being a lengthy redhead appealed to his inner wild senses. Mmm oh yeah...Oh snap out of it you simple man and focus on what was truly important here and now.

"Mine's Ferdinand, but you can call me Ferd...y'know like that skinny greenheaded dude in 'Phineas and Ferb', except that you replace the b with a d." He really should consider slowing down with the talking lest he'd like to continue embarrass himself, and the bartender seemed to be enjoying the spectacle that Ferdinand was performing right in front of them based on his facial expression. "Yo Bartender, make three Divine Flips...- Ah nevermind you're already done...Cheers then my gorgeous ladies sitting right beside me!" He exclaimed, clinking his glass with Yasna and Mari's before attempting to dowse the entire Divine Flip in one go.

"Damn Gurl, what the hell is this so-called Divine Flip made of? It's really some strong shit this one!" Ferdinand's eyes widened in amazement with a simultaneously half-opened mouth. "Sooooo....how come you two aren't totally rocking it on the floor right now? You seem to be the types to totally dominate every single one of us, including handsome fellows such as myself, hehe." He said licking his mouth feeling a bit high.