Author Topic: The Kingdom of Rashidun  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Zee

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: R A S H I D U N
The Kingdom of Rashidun
« on: August 31, 2017, 07:14:55 PM »

Motto:- "Cursed is the man who dies, But the evil done by him survives" - Abu Bakr.
National Anthem:- Al-Wattaniyya Al-Arabiyya

BACKGROUND

Type some of the history/background of your nation here.

Government Type:- Constitutional Monarchy
Population:-:- 61,254,193
Capital City:- Al-Wassad (6 Million)
Demonym:- Rashidi

ECONOMY

Currency:- Rashidi Dinar RD
GDP per Capita:- $34,648
GDP:- $2.234 trillion
Unemployment Rate:- 4%
Main Industries:- The top 10 exports of Rashidun are vehicles, machineries, chemical goods, electronic products, electrical equipments, pharmaceuticals, transport equipments, basic metals, food products, and rubber and plastics.

Rashidun is rich in timber, iron ore, oil, salt, uranium, nickel, copper and natural gas. Energy in Loistava is sourced predominantly by fossil fuels (50%), followed by nuclear power second, then gas, wind, biomass (wood and biofuels), hydro and solar. Renewables now produce over 29% of electricity consumed in Rashidun.

PEOPLE

Ethnicity:- Arabian, German
Languages:- Arabic, German
Religions:- Ellahism
Average Life Expectancy:- 88

GOVERNMENT

Head of State:- King Hans
Head of Government:- Prime Minister Saladin
Name of Legislative Body:- National Assembly
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:58:01 PM by Zee »

Offline Zee

• Microstate
    • View Profile
History of Loistava
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 07:49:30 AM »
[big][big][big][big][big][big]The History Of Rashidun[/big][/big][/big][/big][/big][/big]

[big][big][big]Settlement and Union (907-1186)[/big][/big][/big]

The Bókin á Daga states that the Rashidun uninhabitanted by any people or tribes, sitting on the same geological rift seperating the Cotl Aranye and Alba Karinya plates. The nation was settled by Hamad Nordenskoild in 907 AD after a conflict with the chieftains on Arstotzka over fishing rights and grazing land. He and followers who too had a stake in the location of these grouns left with him for Rashidun, though they had decided to return to Nya Aland. They were blown off course, and ran aground on the lands of Rashi. The land was claimed as property of Hamad when no other settlers could be found, and the nation itself was named Rashidun, taking its name from the legendary Rightfully Guided friends of the Ellahi Prophet.

(Hamad Nordenskoild illustrated by an artist)

Hamad Nordenskoild built his homestead at present-day Valtava in 907, near the city of Tryggia. There, he and his followers established the Allsherjarţing shortly after the settlement to regulate the handling of land claims and settlement rights, which soon saw the Allsherjarţing develop into a legislative and judiciary body, which came to govern the Rashi Union in 934. The nation remained unknown to the rest of continental Aranye and fellow Malsonia until 1003 when the Nords discovered the old settlement, and established trade relations with the people of Rashi. However, in the follow century and a half, the Rashiduns refused to join the kingdom, and in 1179, the Nords invaded the nation in the Rashidi War.

The Nords invaded the small nation with a force of 3,800 troops, and attempted to force the Union into joining the kingdom as a vassal state. Rashidi law at the time required every male citizen possess a weapon, and have adequate training with it to prevent raids from the kingdom from the past. The laws provided Rashidun with a force of 18,000 able-bodied warriors from a population that stood at 65,000 at the time of the war. The Nords and the Rashiduns fought a number of bloody battles, most of them Nords victories. However, during the war's end, all of the battles where decisive Rashidi victories, though with massive loss of life, though they ensured the independence of the nation up into the modern day. However, the resources and manpower for the island were greatly thinned, leading to the Era of The Great Depression.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:08:31 PM by Zee »

Offline Zee

• Microstate
    • View Profile
Re: The Kingdom of Loistava
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 07:50:07 AM »
The History Of Rashidun

The Era of The Great Depression (1186–1568)

Following the decisive Rashidi War in 1186, most of the able-bodied men of Rashidun had been killed or wounded in the fighting, leaving on young men and women to handle the difficult tasks of sustaining the nation's population. Mining was near impossible as the only experienced miners had been killed, and the new ones had no idea how to survive in the cold damp caves that provided the nation with raw materials. The fishing industry on the island had been a man's occuption since the nation's settlement, and the women had been more accustom to handling farming and grazing, but not fishing, where most of the food came from. Starvation and economic collapse saw the nation's old government implode and the economy die on the spot after the conflict. Civil war and social unrest would continue for some 400 years until the time Rashidun was able to reorganize itself under a single stable government.

During the Era of the Great Depression, Rashidun experience a massive population decline, from 65,000 at its start in 1186, to 21,000 by its end in 1568. The once unified Rashidi Union broke apart as veterans of the Rashidi War fought to take over the then defenceless nation, and establish hegemony over all the settlements. Bandits and thieves filled the land as women took up the arts of war to protect their wounded and ailing husbands and children from the roving bands of murderers looking for food and money. One particular woman, Rosa Haukon, came close to uniting the land under one ruler in 1307, but was defeated in combat by the warlord Sven Hrafnkell, who had her tortured to death and tore apart before her body parts were dumped into the ocean. Sven was in turn killed by his men when he cheated them out of their spoils, and the closest the nation came to unity was dashed.

This kind of fighting and destruction would become a way of life for the next two and half centuries as no one warlord could establish complete control over the entire nation. Some came very close, but were ultimately defeated by members of their own army as dreams of gradure overcame the once well-oiled war machine under their command. These armies produced some of Rashidun's greatest folk heros, and served as an example then and today of the courage and fortitude of the Rashidi people. However, the era as with all things came to a joyous, abliet somewhat bloody end. The nation was eventually united by Sigmar Tindursson in 1568, who later became known as Sigmar I of the Kingdom of Rashidun. By the end of the era, some 17,000 people had been killed as a direct result of war. The era was the bloodiest in the entire history of Rashidun

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:02:16 PM by Zee »

Offline Zee

• Microstate
    • View Profile
Re: The Kingdom of Loistava
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 07:52:57 AM »
THIS IS GOING TO BE CHANGED, THIS INFORMATION IS NOT VALID BOOOOOIIIIIIIII

The Holy Kingdom of Loistava is split to 5 districts/regions

1. The Alpine Foreland
2. The Lowland
3. The Central Uplands
4. The Heart of Loistava
5. The Eastern Alpine Line

1. The Alpine Foreland

These make up the Southern section of the country. These great mountains have always held a special place in the peoples heart since the discovery of the country by Erik Nordenskoild.

For most of the year these peaks are covered in snow but the people living here have adapted and keep the mountain passes free for transport. The highest peak is Mount Erik which stands at 8,431 meters above sea level.

Mount Erik

2. The Lowlands
The Plain or The Lowland is one of the major geographical regions/districts of Loistava. It is the Loistavaan part of the North Aranye Plain. The region is bounded by the coasts of the North Sea to the north and Loistava's Central Uplands to the south.

It is comprised of mostly forests, lakes and rivers, It is called the Lowlands because of how the terrain of the land is not symmetrical, With all the hills and plains, This specific region holds the largest river in Loistava, Pitkä.
- Pitkä

3. The Central Uplands

This district is where most of population live. It is comprised of mostly plains and small rivers and is now the place of many small towns each growing as the country prospers.
- An example of Loistava's Architecture style

4. The Heart of Loistava

This region is where most metropolitan cities and business happens, The northern coast of Loistava which was a plain site in the past is now one of the most important districts in the country, Home of the capital of Loistava Valtava, This region is also heavily fortified to defend the important district.

5. The Eastern Alpine Line

This district like the Alpine Foreland comprises mostly of mountains and hills, People there live in very cold conditions but adapted over time, This region is the home of one of the major cities in Loistava, Tyrrieg, Which is a large mountain city in the peak of Rhinestone.
- A photo of a small town in the E. Alpine Line

Offline Zee

• Microstate
    • View Profile
Re: The Kingdom of Rashidun
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 11:45:02 PM »
The Royal March

My Homeland

Hasten
To glory and supremacy, Glorify the Creator of the heavens! And raise the green flag Carrying the written light reflecting guidance,

Repeat: Allahu Akbar!

O my country! My country, Live as the pride of Ellahists! Long live the King For the flag And the homeland!

First Verse

مَوطِنِي مَوطِنِي
الجلالُ والجمالُ والسَّنَاءُ والبَهَاءُ
في رُبَاكْ في رُبَاكْ
والحياةُ والنجاةُ والهناءُ والرجاءُ
في هواكْ في هواكْ
هلْ أراكْ هلْ أراكْ
سالِماً مُنَعَّماً و غانما مكرما
سالما منعما و غانما مكرما
هلْ أراكْ في عُلاكْ
تبلُغُ السِّمَاكْ تبلغُ السِّمَاكْ
-------------/---------------

Mawṭinī mawṭinī
Al-jalālu wa-l-jamālu wa-s-sanā'u wa-l-bahā'u
Fī rubāk fī rubāk
Wa-l-ḥayātu wa-n-najātu wal-hanā'u wa-r-rajā'u
Fī hawāk fī hawāk
Hal arāk hal arāk
Sālimān munaʿamān wa ġānimān mukarramān
Sālimān munaʿamān wa ġānimān mukarramān
Hal arāk fī ʿulāk
Tabluġu s-simāk tabluġu s-simāk
Mawṭinī mawṭinī
--------------/--------------
My homeland, my homeland
Glory and beauty, sublimity and splendor
Are in your hills, are in your hills
Life and deliverance, pleasure and hope
Are in your air, are in your air
Will I see you, will I see you?
Safely comforted and victoriously honored
Safely comforted and victoriously honored
Will I see you in your eminence?
Reaching to the stars, reaching to the stars
My homeland, my homeland

Second Verse

مَوطِنِي مَوطِنِي
الشبابُ لنْ يكِلَّ هَمُّهُ أنْ تستَقِلَّ
أو يَبيدْ أو يَبيدْ
نَستقي منَ الرَّدَى ولنْ نكونَ للعِدَى
كالعَبيدْ كالعَبيدْ
لا نُريدْ لا نُريدْ
ذُلَّنَا المُؤَبَّدا وعَيشَنَا المُنَكَّدا
لا نُريدْ بلْ نُعيدْ
مَجدَنا التّليدْ مَجدَنا التّليدْ
مَوطِنِي مَوطِنِي
------------/-------------
Mawṭinī mawṭinī
Aş-şabābu lan yakilla hammuhu an tastaqilla
Aw yabīd, aw yabīd
Nastaqī mina r-radá wa lan nakūna li-l-ʿidā'
Kālʿabīd, kālʿabīd
Lā nurīd lā nurīd
Ḏullanā al-mu'abbada wa ʿayşanā al-munakkada
Lā nurīd bal nuʿīd
Majdanā t-talīd majdanā t-talīd
Mawṭinī mawṭinī
------------/-------------
My homeland, my homeland
The youth will not tire, 'till your independence
Or they die, or they die
We will drink from death, and will not be to our enemies
Like slaves, like slaves
We do not want, we do not want
An eternal humiliation, nor a miserable life
We do not want, but we will bring back
Our storied glory, our storied glory
My homeland, my homeland

Third Verse

مَوطِنِي مَوطِنِي
الشبابُ لنْ يكِلَّ هَمُّهُ أنْ تستَقِلَّ
أو يَبيدْ أو يَبيدْ
نَستقي منَ الرَّدَى ولنْ نكونَ للعِدَى
كالعَبيدْ كالعَبيدْ
لا نُريدْ لا نُريدْ
لا نُريدْ بلْ نُعيدْ
مَجدَنا التّليدْ مَجدَنا التّليدْ
مَوطِنِي مَوطِنِي
---------/---------
Mawṭinī mawṭinī
Aş-şabābu lan yakilla hammuhu an tastaqilla
Aw yabīd, aw yabīd
Nastaqī mina r-radá wa lan nakūna li-l-ʿidā'
Kālʿabīd, kālʿabīd
Lā nurīd lā nurīd
Lā nurīd bal nuʿīd
Majdanā t-talīd majdanā t-talīd
Mawṭinī mawṭinī
------------/-----------

My homeland, my homeland
The youth will not tire, 'till your independence
Or they die, or they die
We will drink from death, and will not be to our enemies
Like slaves, like slaves
We do not want, we do not want
We do not want, but we will bring back
Our storied glory, our storied glory
My homeland, my homeland
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 11:51:05 PM by Zee »

Offline Zee

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 09:08:29 PM »
Ellahist Economics

To reduce the gap between the rich and the poor, Ellahism economic jurisprudence encourages trade, discourages the hoarding of wealth and outlaws interest-bearing loans (usury; the term is riba in Arabic). Therefore, wealth is taxed through Zakat, but trade is not taxed. Usury, which allows the rich to get richer without sharing in the risk, is forbidden in Ellahism. Profit sharing and venture capital where the lender is also exposed to risk is acceptable. Hoarding of food for speculation is also discouraged.

Grabbing other people's land is also prohibited. The prohibition of usury has resulted in the development of Ellahism banking. During the time of Muhammad, any money that went to the state, was immediately used to help the poor. Then in 634 AH, Umar formally established the welfare state Bayt al-mal. The Bayt al-mal or the welfare state was for the Ellahist and Non-Ellahist poor, needy, elderly, orphans, widows, and the disabled. The Bayt al-mal ran for hundreds of years under the Rashidun Union in the 7th century and continued through the Warlords period and well into the Rashidun Empire era. Umar also introduced Child Benefit and Pensions for the children and the elderly.

Offline Zee

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 11:53:39 AM »
Rashidun Society

Social loyalty is of great importance in Rashidun culture. Family is one of the most important aspects of the Rashidun society. While self-reliance, individuality, and responsibility are taught by Rashidun parents to their children, family loyalty is the greatest lesson taught in Rashidun families. "Unlike the extreme individualism we see in other nations (every person for him or herself, individual rights, families living on their own away from relatives, and so on), Rashidun society emphasizes the importance of the group. Rashidun culture teaches that the needs of the group are more important than the needs of one person."In the Bedouin tribes of South Rashidun Haboura, "intense feelings of loyalty and dependence are fostered and preserved" by the family. in the books of Rashidun History its written, "family loyalty and obligations take precedence over loyalty to friends or demands of a job." It goes on to state that "members of a family are expected to support each other in disputes with outsiders. Regardless of personal antipathy among relatives, they must defend each other’s honor, counter criticism, and display group cohesion..." Of all members of the family, however, the most revered member is the mother.

Family honor is one of the most important characteristics in the Average Rashidun family. According to the many social studies done in Rashidun, social exchanges between men and women happen very seldom outside of the work place. Men and women refrain from being alone together. They have to be very careful in social situations because those interactions can be interpreted negatively and cause gossip, which can tarnish the reputation of women. Women are able to socialize freely with other women and male family members, but have to have family members present to socialize with men that are not part of the family. These conservative practices are put into place to protect the reputation of women. Bad behavior not only affects women but her family’s honor. Practices differ between regions and families. South Rashidun region of Haboura has stricter practices when it comes to men and women and will even require marriage documents if a woman and man are seen together alone.

Rashidun values One of the characteristics of Rashidun is generosity and they usually show it by being courteous with each other. Some of the most important values for Rashidun people are honor and loyalty. In one book it says that Rashidun can be defined as, humanitarian, loyal and polite.  it is common for Rashidun in dinner situations to insist on guests to eat the last piece of the meal or to fight over who will pay the bill at a restaurant for generosity.

(More coming)