Author Topic: The Pyrettania-Valtheim Line  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
The Pyrettania-Valtheim Line
« on: July 29, 2023, 10:38:07 PM »
[BEGINNING OF MESSAGE]

@Starlight to @Serenity

As I'm sure you've seen the news out of Pyrettania isn't good, hundreds dead and the fear of the "nuclear" part of a dirty bomb has the people frightened. Ships have been dispatched to the Matildas, however our surface fleet will likely stop short of them as I've authorized two Pods to take positions placing 308 Tomahawks at my disposal in the region as per the advice of Grand Marshal Rowe. I have declined advice to vacate Pyrettania and take to the seas aboard the Imperial Yacht,  I will not be driven from the Capitol, I think it's important that my People see me here, among them, not hiding in times like this. I wasn't expecting to make these decisions so early in my reign so I'll be counting on some solid advice as well as any intelligence you may be privy to to make the right calls in the coming hours and days.

Please advise and keep me posted.

[END OF MESSAGE]

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: The Pyrettania-Valtheim Line
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 09:01:02 PM »
SCION Communique
Authorization VC881-AS2
Admiralty Square, Admiral Abigail Martin
March 13th, 2024/20:30 VMT
TO:

On behalf of the Achkaerinese Crown and Government I've been instructed to advise you of how disappointed we are in the actions of the IRN and personnel thereof. Firstly Rokkenjima is obliged by treaty principle to inform the Achkaerinese government of any planned military movements or operations in the Great Northern Ocean, the time for that to happen was before Rokkenjiman vessels crossed into the ocean not days after they did. At a time when security concerns are of the utmost importance to place such things in jeopardy is counter intuitive not to mention akin to petulant teenage behaviour considering the reckless nature of it. We expect the Excalibur Strike Group to be issued orders to withdraw from the Great Northern Ocean within 24 hours and that the same orders be issued to Hunting Girl. Rokkenjima is not a northern nation it is not at war with a nation in this region and the presence of a carrier strike group and submarine for the purposes of carrying out covert operations over something as trivial as a tribunal decision is wholly unjustified.

We will further inform you that upon departure from Setri both the Edward Truden and the Hinagiku will be expected to comply with a stop and search measure carried out by the Achkaerinese Navy, this pertains to investigations concerning matters of which you are aware. Do not mess around in our back yard again without prior notification and justifiable cause.

Should the 24 hours pass without action being taken then we reserve the right to take further action.