Author Topic: Festivo do Toras 2022 Invites (Open RP)  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Festivo do Toras 2022 Invites (Open RP)
« on: April 16, 2022, 03:42:58 PM »
An invitation to the leaders of Mundus,

Dear leaders,

As some of you may know, every year at the beginning of May, the Festivo do Toras finds place, translated to English The Festival of the Bulls. For those who are unknown with the history of the festival, it was first organized in 1402 when Henrique il Verdia was crowned King of Verdia, the Kingdom which later in history unified the other Vaguzian lands, to celebrate his crowning, he organized a festival of 7 days in honour of the Izraïte gods and specifically Daaris, God of War, of whom in the ancient book is said was able to tame Bulls and ride them in battles, because of this the bull plays a significant role in Vaguzian culture, and it is said that if you are able to defeat a bull or able to control it, you are a worthy servant of Daaris, you will have a guaranteed place in Avalqa (seen as the most prestigious afterlife, where only those come who have died as warriors, or have gotten the blessing by a Daaris Priest, almost exclusively gotten through bullfighting). So to honour Daaris during the festivals, several bull related activities will be held by also thing such like horse races through the streets of Vallis.
The schedule of the Festival will as followed:

May 1: arrival of the prestigious guests, bullfighters and nobility in Vallis, shall be celebrated with a big feast with the best of Vaguziase cuisine and wines

May 2: Flamenco concerts and blessing of Bullfighters, and opening of the Grand Market
May 3: First Bullfights
May 4: Horse races through the streets of Vallis, and in the night following the races a big feast with Tango music, and the people shall be required to wear classic Vaguziase clothing
May 5: Bull runs (in this event, 10 bulls will be unleashed and local residents of Vallis will try to not get hit by them and shall run towards the Bullfighting Arena in which the bulls shall be killed
May 6: Rodeo (bull Rodeo) and 2nd Bullfights (in the 2nd Bullfights the most famous and prestigious bullfighters of Vaguzia shall compete)
May 7: Closing ceremony with more feasts and music

I am proud to invite you all to visit this classic Vaguzian tradition in the most Holy City of Vallis, you are also invited to compete in the horse races, as it is tradition that many of the competitors of the horse race are nobility.

Signed,

Petro de Lucia
Secretary of the Prince-Regent

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Festivo do Toras 2022 Invites (Open RP)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 07:24:47 PM »

Addressed to: His Excellency, Secretary of the Prince-Regent Petro de Lucia
From: Her Excellency, Minister of External Affairs Maria Mikhailov

I would like to thank your Kingdom for the invitation to the event. To have the opportunity to see firsthand a tradition that is more than seven hundred years old is not something that happens often.

While our two nations have not interacted much in recent times, it is the hope of my government that in the future that will radically change. You are our neighbors across the Karifan Ocean and we have a multitude of avenues for cooperation for the betterment of our nations and the Karifan Ocean as a whole.

I will be arriving with my husband of the first of May and look forward to spending the whole week in your great Kingdom. Since your event allows me the opportunity the spend a whole week in your nation, I would like to officially request permission from your government to visit the local Christian communities in your country and respectfully request information if there are any Christian Orthodox communities with in your kingdom. The Holy Kingdom of Samantra is heavily invested in the wellbeing and prosperity of the Christian Orthodox communities aboard and we would like to take the opportunity to reacquaint ourselves with them following our reemergence from isolation.

I look forward to your reply and to visit your kingdom.

Respectfully yours,
Maria Mikhailov
Minister of External Affairs

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
Re: Festivo do Toras 2022 Invites (Open RP)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 09:23:14 AM »

Message from the Republic of Djabidjan

We express our gratitude for your invitation to this unique event. We confirm that Deputy Foreign Minister Song Ji-ae will attend in our representation.

Yours sincerely,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Djabidjan