Author Topic: Kusanese State Broadcasting Authority (KSBA)  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Kusanese State Broadcasting Authority (KSBA)
« on: January 11, 2024, 11:35:31 PM »

Kusanese Isolation Must End, Says Chairwoman Ri Sang-Hee

"Since the fall of the Warsaw Pact Kusan has stood alone; today we take a first big step in returning to the community of nations."

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee aroused the applause of the Supreme People's Assembly as she laid out her ambitions for the People's Democratic Republic in emerging from "our long years in the wilderness of isolation" which followed the collapse of the Warsaw Pact. "We first saw our greatest challenge when the Federal Republic of Rokkenjima sought to burn our lands and lead our People astray in their effort to "reclaim" Kusan despite the fact they never held any power nor sway over our lands nor the People who inhabit them. They wished to bring "democracy and freedom" to our shores drunk on their own propaganda that we lack for both, and as is often the case, words used by powers who so often instead seek subjugation and enslavement in their wake. Neither were to be delivered, yet what we saw behind the facade is the destruction and tyranny the Anselmos so dearly love. Despite the array of forces brought down upon Kusan we stood and, against many odds, we prevailed in preserving Kusan and the Kusanese way of life. When the Federal Republic was defeated by the Anselmo Restoration of 2003 many here in Kusan celebrated the end of nearly a century of cultural genocide and abuses of the Rokkenjiman People at Republican hands; there was hope that we could, perhaps, find reconciliation between us and a Rokkenjima restored to its roots and, as is often the case, we were left disappointed as Anselmoist Rokkenjima viewed the People's Democratic Republic as a threat due to the support and friendship which were forged between Kusan and the Warsaw Powers in the post-war era forced upon us by the Federal Republic."

"Warsaw provided us a model to follow, a model which preserved and has sustained the Kusanese State following the misguided intervention of the Republicans into our lands and, one which continues to preserve Kusan against the many challenges which bore down upon us over the decades to follow that misadventure. The deep hatred held by Rokkenjima for the Warsaw Pact robbed it of an opportunity for reconciliation with the Kusanese People and State; to this day Kusan acts in a defensive posture to the First Empire due to their efforts to undermine the People's Democratic Republic as, in their view, it represents the last functional power of the Warsaw Pact and denies, in their view, their ultimate victory over it. We did not choose this path in our relations to the First Empire, no, it was foisted upon us and we were forced to adapt to those conditions imposed upon us, developing an army of over one million Kusanese to ensure that the day Rokkenjima gives into the darkest aspects of their hearts they will find not victory in Kusan, but a graveyard for those they send as they unwittingly repeat the worst impulses of the Federal Republic: cultural genocide, subjugation, and denying over 29 million people the right of self-determination they so righteously uphold as a paramount right of all Peoples."

"We've seen peoples emerge from periods of isolation far longer than ours; one only needs to look across the Krimeon for such an example in Lijiang. They also share an unfortunate experience with the People of Kusan in their maltreatment by the First Empire in an episode of diplomatic embarrassment for Rokkenjima in the form of the events surrounding the formation of the MAEA. Despite our differing systems, like us, Lijiang is a nation which is proud of its traditions and is unapologetic in its approach to foreign powers; it did not blink nor bow when the vitriol of Pyrettania was brought down upon it. Though Empress Evanthe walked into those meetings fully dressed with the pompous smug of her predecessors, by that point, Lijiang showed her to be, in fact, naked; while the Empress spoke and acted as if it were 2014 she in fact traded all of her hard-earned gains post-Saisei for what is in effect a building in Rokkenjima and an inert Agency to inhabit it. We feared them for so long, we endured isolation as those who even dared to speak with us could face sanctions, yet even we were guilty of still living in that 2014 world. That changes here, and today, as Kusan welcomes 2024 as a new horizon between us and the world around us."

"To those ends I propose that we follow in the footsteps laid before us by Lijiang, and also to consult them on the path they took toward ending isolation and rejoining the world around them. I feel there is much to learn from them, and while some have raised eyebrows due to the differences I laid out before, I feel there are more similarities than differences in the stories of our histories. I also look to Mktvartvelo with hope, as the platform of National Renovation (MKTERAG) seems to align with many of the beliefs and principles we see in everyday Kusanese life and governance. If we may be an ally to them, perhaps we may see in Mktvartvelo a natural ally to the People's Democratic Republic emerge in the near future, a prospect which is both inspiring and encouraging as we re-introduce Kusan to the broader world. I would be delighted to invite General Secretary Levan Mikaberidze to Kusan to discuss possible paths for the future ahead of us."

"We approach the broader world once again seeking two things," the Respected Comrade paused, "peace and friendship. To those who would welcome us we promise camaraderie and tranquility; to those who would oppose us on blind ideological lines or other illogical grounds, we promise a robust defense of our State and our People; never again will we allow Kusan to be a ground for foreign nations and armies to determine the future of our people. In the coming days Kusan will celebrate our victory over the Federal Republic with a military parade in Ri-Sŏng-jin Square in our capitol, Kaesong. I look forward to inviting many of you to join me and to building the links of friendship which I hope will stand the tests of time. Let us meet, without the biases of others, and work toward a better future for our Peoples and nations. Thank you."

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Kusanese State Broadcasting Authority (KSBA)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 12:21:58 AM »

Kusan Invites Mundus To Join In Victory Day Celebrations

The People of Kusan celebrated the victory over the Federal Republic alone in the previous year. It is the hopes of Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee that Kusan will be joined by "honoured guests" to celebrate the occasion in 2024.

The Peoples Democratic Republic is gearing up to celebrate our joint victory over the Federal Republic of Rokkenjima following its misguided adventure to invade Kusan in 1949. Following information shared with the KSBA this years parade, which demonstrates the might and the determined resolve of the Kusanese to fully defend our continued self-determination, will involve a total of 72 units (50 infantry units joined by 22 mechanized units) in an effort which will see the sum result of roughly 20,000 Kusanese acting toward one purpose and goal. Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee has hinted that the parade held in celebration of our victory this year would include "a special introduction which will showcase the totality of Kusanese ingenuity and our ceaseless drive to defend the motherland." Speaking with our reporters she shared her hopes for the upcoming parade and Mass Games that are slated to follow.

"It is true that Mundus does not know us," she began before looking outward toward Mount Gwasan, "this is an opportunity to celebrate an event which is central to each and every Kusanese, the defeat of the Rokkenjimans and the preservation of our way and our right to chart our own path, with honoured guests from across Mundus who have never experienced our culture and traditions. Much like Warsaw the knowledge of our nation has so often been penned by those in foreign lands who truly know nothing about us, our people, or why this land is so important to us. It's a joyous occasion for me to offer an open invitation to the nations of Mundus to see just what Kusan truly is, but also to reclaim a part of our nation that has been robbed from us by the Rokkenjimans; our narrative and our collective right to define it not by rhetoric, but instead by fact. I know some states, especially those close to Rokkenjima, will be hesitant at accepting our invitation but I would urge them to hold back that restraint, if just for this one occasion, and see for themselves the vibrant, proud and strong nation that I know we are and engage with us for who we are, not for who we've been painted to be."

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee looks over a formation as it practices drills for the upcoming parade to be held in Ri-Sŏng-jin Square.

"Following the parade I, and my guests, will enjoy the Arirang Mass Games which is an event few foreigners have bore witness to outside of our fallen Warsaw allies. I'm certain we'll share unmatched displays of gymnastic and artistic excellence which unfold the epic story of how the nation of morning calm, the centre of the Orient, put an end to historic distress and rose as one unified voice, and as a most distinguished nation. Together, with what I hope will be new friends and new horizons to be realized between us, I am inviting Mundus to join us in our collective celebration and to see Kusan as they've never seen it before, free of bias, free of expectations, to see us for who we are. Let us make this, our 75th anniverary of victory, one which is truly meant for the books of history."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 01:01:27 AM »

Respected Comrade: "Kusan Isn't Afraid"

"Kusan is not afraid of an empire ruled by an idiot child...nor an empire which is seemingly finally resolving its confusion as to what its very name is," Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee.

In her weekly address Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee remarked upon the "voices of the decadent" which had portrayed Kusan in a derisive manner while a "comedian" from Daitō levied an insult at the KPAF. Her remarks to both nations are shared in full below.

"Let me end this week's address by saying that the People's Democratic Republic is not afraid of an empire ruled by an idiot child, raised from day one of her birth to believe she is a gift to all of Mundus and that her word is spoken with the force of law to whoever should hear her words. When Kusan first won its independence from the dissolute Azukishimans we truly escaped a bullet, I mean, just compare Kusan to Rokkenjima and anyone can see the differences in our nations, our cultures, and how we relate to our ancestors. Today known as Rokkenjima, a name chosen by their very oppressors only to be embraced by the "great restorer" Beatrice Anselmo, their empire has embarked upon a path of "de-Ardianization" as they've lost so much of their culture that a mix of Ardian and Republican influence still holds onto the soul of the Azukishiman nation to this day. I must wonder just what Beatrice Anselmo managed to restore beyond the capacity of her people to stretch their noses to corners of Mundus where they don't belong in the first place. Likewise Azukishiman culture, once something we desired to seek reconciliation with, is today marked by rampant consumerism, and along with it the beasts of over-consumption and waste which so often accompany a society which has been absorbed wholly to the whims of the corporate elite. It is not what is best for the nation, the people, nor the land, no; lands such as Rokkenjima, as it is the name they've attached themselves to I may as well use it to describe them, see what is best for the bottom line as what is best. It is not wrong to shed a tear for those who base their lives upon acquiring temporary fame as well as those who only see their value through what products they consume, but let us also be thankful that we avoided that desolate and decadent future for our beloved land and people.

Much like Rokkenjima we see a confusion in identity in the equally ensnared consumerist Daitō; their Emperor apparently sees it as necessary to "issue an ordinance" which requires the "renaming of the country." In parlance, as well as globally, they are known as Daitō, their people the Daitōjin or Fusanese, and with this act we see an embarrassment of their Diet having to vote upon how they identify their nation, both to themselves and the world around them. How could we be afraid of an empire which is seemingly finally resolving its confusion as to what its very name is? Unlike the Rokkenjiman/Azukishimans or the Daitōjin/Fusanese we, Kusanese, have always been Kusanese; we've never had a name foisted upon us, nor have we been known globally by a name not entirely of our own choosing. Although just months ago these two were quite literally firing weapons against each other it's not hard to see why they've so easily settled their differences: they're both cut of the same cloth, both equally rudderless, and both equally ignorant of anything beyond their borders almost to the point they're worthy of pity. Almost, I say, as we've seen both of these nations send their ships, planes and soldiers far beyond their borders and far beyond where they belong. Ask yourselves why Kusan, a nation which just recently re-engaged with Mudus, is drawing the ridicule of two of the largest militaries and economies in the expanses of Ardia? Two empires which lost their way, yet, two empires that will soon find themselves in need of a change in attitude. To Rokkenjima I say Kusan has hardened itself beyond the capabilities you built to fight Warsaw and to Daitō I say we are not Kalasin; you may have won the war here but if you should even as appear to threaten the People's Democratic Republic, our sovereignty or our right to self-determination you'll find the graveyard of your soldiers, sailors, airmen and even your very empire within the borders of Kusan.

Eijirō should not mistake his triumphs against the ignoramuses to our South as free passage to Kusan, nor should the idiot child get ideas as she looks north to Kusan. She can laugh all she wants, Eijirō can thump his chest all he wants, neither action speaks to the strength of either of them yet instead toward their shared weaknesses. Kusan knows who it is without holding votes or affixing a "de-" prefix to the actions of our government. Once you both have figured out who you actually are then, perhaps, the People's Democratic Republic may take you seriously. Until then, keep your attempts at jokes to yourselves as they land dead at the feet of those you're trying to elicit laughter from. Instead of looking to Kusan for your punchline, look to your destitute and tell them why you may launch military operations far from your shores instead of feeding, clothing and housing them. Kusan views how it treats its most vulnerable as the metric of the success of the People's Democratic Republic, the same cannot be said of our detractors as they stare at one screen or another for their next fix of digital narcotics. So get your laughs, your likes, your impressions on social media; they're meaningless compared to making a meaningful difference in the lives of your peoples."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 11:28:35 PM »

People's Democratic Republic Releases Footage Of Harbinger 6 Test

"We must instill fear into the adversaries in a most public and undeniable fashion so that their people know that if their governments seek to play their games of folly against the PDRK we hold the ability to strike back in kind," Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee.

Near Gangnan at a military facility the Kusanese People's Army Strategic Force conducted not one but two successful tests of the Harbinger 5 and Harbinger 6 ICBMs overseen by Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee and Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun. This test demonstrates the capacity of the PDRK to address any reckless manouvers of the adversaries, with Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee stating of the tests that "unfortunately we must instill fear into the adversaries in a most public and undeniable fashion so that their people know that if their governments seek to play their games of folly against the PDRK we hold the ability to strike back in kind. Harbinger 5 and Harbinger 6 fly not because we desire conflict, no, but because we are all called to defend our right to exist. These launching drills prove to anyone with a set of eyeballs that the PDRK is not a nation that can be forced to heel and that we'll ensure the adversaries have to kill each and every citizen of the PDRK to enact their wicked designs for our lands. In the coming year we will continue to hone the capabilities of the KPASF through additional tests of our defensive systems as well as the deployment of satellites capable of warning our defenders of any moves against the PDRK ," Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee continued.

The Harbinger 5 and Harbinger 6 missiles bring the vast majority of Rokkenjiman territory, as well as that of their friends and their associated friends, within range of the fire of the PDRK in a great achievement for the whole of our people. As the missiles soared across the sky as shooting stars one could be forgiven for making a wish upon them as they do indeed carry the wishes of the Kusanese People to enjoy the rights of any other people to live free of foreign influence. "The PDRK will not sulk in its responsibility to protect its people from the hypocrite nations who see themselves and their examples as the only ones to be followed," Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee said alongside her brother following the conclusion of the drills. The two wasted little time after the drills in their return to Kaesong to address the matters of the PDRK and its people.

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee and Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun in Kaesong.

A most trusted advisor, Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun is a frequent figure in proceedings held by Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee, as seen above. The pair, speaking with an energy producer, guaranteed a 45% increase in electricity generation by Kusan Energy to provide for the needs of the people of the PDRK. "We have absolute faith in Kusan Energy to meet the targets it has set forth for itself and to broaden the capacity for state operations and civilian operations utilizing a variety of means and technologies at our disposal. While there have been some issues regarding infrastructure and transmission Kusan Energy has, at the moment, the confidence of the PDRK to fulfill its promise of a 45% increase across the board," Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun hared with KSBA following their meeting.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 12:15:15 AM »

Kusanese People's Army Deploys To Border With Kalasin

Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun, Chasu (Vice Marshall) of the Kusanese People's Army, boosts morale as the People's Kusanese Army reinforces the border between the PDRK and Kalasin.

Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun shared many jovial moments prior to the Kusanese People's Army deploying numerous units to the border shared between the PDRK and the Lampang province of Kalasin. Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun imparted upon them the importance of "ensuring the insanity and instability in the south does not penetrate our borders, much in the way a virus breaks into a cell to wreak havoc. Coalition forces operating in Kalasin must likewise be monitored as we know of the trickery and scheming of the Ardian empires are most renowned throughout the whole of Mundus. If a wayward Ardian crosses our border mistakenly and enters into your sights I trust you'll know what to do with such a fool," he said with a knowing wink as the crowd of soldiers chuckled alongside him. "The Ardians might see fit to play their games in Kalasin and it is the hope of Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee that the elections which have been spoken of will be internationally monitored to ensure that only the uncoerced votes of the people of Kalasin will determine their future from this unfortunate chapter in their history."

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee addresses the PDRK on the operations being conducted on the border with Kalasin.

As Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun was with our brave forces Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee addressed the PDRK regarding the operations being conducted on the border. "We are, of course, taking every precaution to ensure that the chaos to our south does not spill over into our own borders. What we see to the south is the hallmark of the unwarranted interference of the Ardian nations wherever their noses sniff something of interest in the broader world we so unfortunately share with them. I assure you all that the PDRK is taking every responsible and well-advised measure to ensure the security and safety of the PDRK and its people as we ensure the insanity is contained outside of our borders and, that if anyone gets an idea of insanity they'll rue the moment that thought crossed their minds. Whilst our southern neighbours roil in turmoil as the residual infection continues to fester within their borders one only needs to look to the PDRK for an example and see that life after an unfortunate infection of the Ardian states is indeed possible. I can only hope that the People of Kalasin may navigate this period of their history as successfully as our own people have."

She continued, "The coming elections must be open and free with safeguards in place to ensure that their interests, not Daitōjin interests, prevail at the ballot box. Unbiased and independent foreign eyes need to be set upon every ballot box, every level of scrutiny possible must be placed upon these elections to ensure that the spectre of colonialism does not snuff out even one voice in Kalasin. As has always been the case the PDRK will welcome any from Kalasin who feels their voice has become disenfranchised or otherwise disregarded to cross the border and together, you and I," she said making a pointing motion with her hand as to one person to her, "I'll ensure your voice is heard through this most unfortunate affair. Just as the PDRK prevailed over the ambitions of a Rokkenjima that saw beyond its purview so too shall we ensure that Kalasinese interests and voices win out over the cancerous infections currently inflicted upon the very body of the nation and people."

"With that I will close; those of the coalition, and especially the Daitōjin must make their time short upon the continent of Aranye. The age of imperialism and the heights it sought for the people under the crowns of emperors and empresses is long behind us. The PDRK will continue to monitor the situation as it develops and will strive to see a day where all Ardian influence upon Cotf Aranye is eradicated, so that we may see our continent as the graveyard of imperialists. We recently witnessed the liberation of the Republic of Lakhzovia from the shackles of imperialism when the idiot child turned her words against the Administration of President Tesan Cikniye, a move which leaves their nation and people in a better position to chart their course throughout history free of appeasing the feeble whims and ideals of the Rokkenjimans which seemingly change with the winds of fate or those which blow forth from the shores of Valtheim in recent years. To him I would say you lost nothing, but gained so much. It was not so much a betrayal but, indeed, a favour to you and your people that the Rokkenjimans leveled wholly their treaty with Lakhzovia."

"I do hope to see President Cikniye at my side for the parade and the accompanying Games that follow," she said with a grin, "we've both been unfortunate as Aranye nations to be afflicted with the Ardian Affliction, seeing them rob our nations of so much for the pursuit of their own gains, and now it is our turn to turn those tables they played with such confidence just a few short years ago. Let us make 2024 the final year anything Ardian touches Aranye shores. Thank you."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 10:14:03 PM »

KPAF Scrambles Following Rokkenjiman Drone Incident

MiG-29s of the Kusanese People's Army Air Force delivers a reminder that Kusanese borders are inviolable.

The Kusanese People's Army Air Force took to the skies alongside the brave soldiers of the PDRK to ensure the inviolability of Kusanese borders are incapable of being denied by any power. MiG-29s were scrambled when Rokkenjiman IAS-22 unmanned aerial vehicles intruded into the exclusive economic zone of the PDRK off our coasts. The incident, which occurred earler today, was most certainly a dangerous military provocation of the Rokkenjimans leaving Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee to consider "all available measures" to deter further incursions according to an unnamed spokesperson of the General Staff of the Kusanese People's Army.

The incident comes after baseless statements from a Daitōjin general who misrepresented the actions of the PDRK to justify the continued presence of Daitōjin and coalition forces in the region. "This," the Respected Comrade said as she pointed to a photo of the IAS-22 taken during the incursion, "is a provocative act. Regardless of whether we're talking of the land, skies or seas the borders of the PDRK are inviolable and we will devise deterrents to future incidents such as this, ensuring that this is the last time such a blatant act of disrespect to the PDRK should take place. Joined by every other Kusanese we remember well what happened the last time Rokkenjiman aircraft entered our airspace; we remember the destruction and death which shortly followed their arrival. We will never again allow for even a marginal chance of such wanton and indiscriminate harm to befall the PDRK."

The defensive position of the Kusanese People's Army remains high as it acts to safeguard the PDRK from the turmoil in Kalasin spilling over the border. "This is what nations such as Rokkenjima and Daitō bring wherever they go," the Respected Comrade continued in her address, "chaos, uncertainty, instability, destruction and death. The only reason we are not experiencing such things is the robust defense we've built for the PDRK, ensuring that any nation foolish enough to seek conquest or glory would only find failure and dishonur in any incursion into our lands. It is upon all of us to remain vigilant, to ensure that the adversaries do not infect our nation, people and culture with the cult of chaos they seem to enrich with each of their actions. Any further incursions such as what we saw from the Rokkenjimans by any member of the coalition will receive the same welcome, and any acts of provocation further will see their assets sent to a fiery end."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 12:32:26 AM »

Respected Comrade Calls General Fuji An Idiot

"Reflective of the Achkaerinese narrative which the PDRK does not recognize," Respected Comrade on General Fuji's remarks as she concludes preparations for Victory Day celebrations.

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee slammed the Achkaerinese as "stooges of the adversaries" calling remarks stated by General Fuji "reflective of the Achkaerinese narrative which the PDRK does not recognize." The remarks of the Respected Comrade, shared from Ri-Sŏng-jin Square, follow in full below.

I would offer a word of advice to the fresh reign of the Empress of Achkaerin which, seemingly, feels comfortable being a useful stooge to the adversaries of Kusan which has yet to disavow its past of spreading the smell of gunpowder across our lands. Should the self-proclaimed 'Holy' Empire wish to sleep in peace it would be wise to refrain from remonstration in its first steps toward the PDRK. I am left to wonder why the Achkaerinese people still remain a passive observer to the actions of the Imperial Rokkenjiman Government, or passive onlookers to the actions of General Idiot and the other ignoramuses who continue to create the present situation. If they think that they can escape from a situation of their own creation through attempts to control the narrative they must really be idiots as they have forgotten how to live in peace, comfort and harmony.

The PDRK has taken no aggressive or provocative actions, only those which enhance the defensive position of the PDRK in relation to the chaos which exists to our south. Any nation which borders a state in turmoil such as Kalasin would be expected to take basic steps to ensure the security of its borders, which the PDRK has done in reinforcing our positions along the Kusan-Kalasin border in a clearly announced operation of defense. The General would have a point if the forces of the PDRK had deployed with intent to cross the border into Kalasin, however, through our statements and actions that is decidedly not so. If the idiot general had done his homework he would have saved himself a great deal of embarrassment as the Kusanese People's Army has never deployed itself against another state in a hostile fashion. While expected, it is disappointing that the Achkaerinese grant cover to the adversaries of Rokkenjima, painting our response to their incursion into Kusanese airspace as part of some alleged "provocative snowball." I would also add that it is the sovereign right of the PDRK to ensure that its weapons systems, including intercontinental ballistic missiles, are operating at an acceptable level, especially given the state in which the PDRK was left the last time Rokkenjiman aircraft entered our airspace.

I would suggest to our Achkaerinese counterparts to do their part in deescalation: it's no great secret that the Achkaerinese have an outsized presence in Pyrettania as of late, which I believe grants the Achkaerinese an opportunity to impart upon the Rokkenjimans the importance of disavowing the actions of the Federal Republic instead of embracing them and whitewashing them from their history books. If the Achkaerinese are, as they proclaim themselves to be, a force for justice I feel this would be a most natural place for them to put their espoused values into action. Should those steps take place perhaps then, and only then, we may find an avenue to some form of cooperation with the Achkaerinese moving forward. Until then we shall be forced to work with the information available to us, and anticipate the actions coming from Valtheim as those in-line with the interests of the Rokkenjimans and not those of their espoused values. One may scream loudly from the highest mountain that something is true yet, if their actions and deeds speak different to the fact, all that hot air will hope to accomplish is escaping into the atmosphere as steam which is whisked away uselessly by the wind.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 10:56:19 PM »

General Executed For Intent To Harm PDRK

"The results of his work have been deemed unacceptable. As such, the proper remedy has been perscribed to rectify the situation." Respected Comrade on the incompetence displayed by General Pak Tong-sŏ.

General Pak Tong-sŏ was executed earlier today after having been found guilty of "actions with the intent to directly undermine the safety, security and stability of the PDRK," Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee stated. "The reports which he oversaw and prepared in the formulation of Kusanese policy have proven to be inaccurate and, given the arena we are discussing, such inaccuracies which we believe were in part undertaken with purpose. Regardless of the purpose the General thought he was fulfilling, the ramifications are as such that they would undermine the safety, security and stability we've long fought to establish for the PDRK and thus General Pak Tong-sŏ was executed to ensure that such actions do not again threaten our nation. In such times, while disappointment is heavy, there is also cause for hope as we've seen a brilliant replacement to ensure that the strategic interests of the PDRK are most certainly well looked after."

General Ryu Sang-gŭn

"General Ryu Sang-gŭn enjoys my full confidence as one who understands the mission before him, as well as the necessities that only accurate and impartial information reaches my desk. He is a partner with whom I will work to safeguard the PDRK against all threats, be they domestic or foreign, and I trust that he will not allow the mistakes of his predecessor to continue under his watchful eye. I apologize to General Fuji for the disturbances caused by the reckless actions of General Pak Tong-sŏ; one may operate only upon the knowledge which is provided by those they trust to be wholly competent in their post and clearly General Pak Tong-sŏ was not up to the task. Such an error in judgement has not been made with the selection of his successor."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 12:14:38 AM »

KPA Pulls Back From Border, Mission Declared Success

With the deployment of the KPA to the borders of Kusan the PDRK has proven victorious against its foreign threats.

The KPA has withdrawn so-called "surge assets" to the border with Kalasin citing "a resumption of order in the concerned regions and a pull-back by Coalition forces operating in the regions." While not all forces are being recalled from the border Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee called the mission "a resounding success and one which proves to Mundus that our resolve can overcome any obstacle presented to it. The armies of the adversary are falling back from the border and, I can say with confidence, that the instability we were guarding against, has been silenced. Kusanese borders enjoy a state of protection they have not enjoyed for some decades," she continued, "and we all may sleep easier tonight due to that fact. "This victory is all of ours to enjoy, and one which shows what the mere deployment of our forces can effect, even across national boundaries."

"Today is a day of victory and, perhaps we may see in the Achkaerinese a ray of hope. They are a principled nation, one which recognizes the horrors Rokkenjima visited upon our shores,and perhaps our best chance at ensuring that the presence of the Coalition upon our shores ends sooner rather than later. If there is a voice of reason in the Coalition it is them, and I will impart upon them the importance of the Coalition wrapping things up and moving on as soon as possible. While they're still tied to our greatest adversary, the Rokkenjiman, they are one we may conduct business with to our advantage."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 12:22:23 AM »

PDRK Prepares To Defend Itself From Further Rokkenjiman Aggression

Following unbased allegations of the adversaries the KPA has informed Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee that they are prepared to "fully defend" the PDRK from the aggression of the adversaries.

The Kusanese People's Army has informed Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee that they are prepared to provide "a robust defense" of the People's Democratic Republic following the lies spewed from Pyrettania. All levels of the KPA have received mobilization orders, focusing on a defense of the Kusanese coastal regions from "incursions of the adversary into sovereign Kusanese territory." While measures to return to the border with Kalasin were considered the Respected Comrade stated "forces presently deployed on the border are sufficient to rebuff any attack the adversaries may attempt from Kalasin. We will not be returning to surge levels merely on the factor of Rokkenjiman misbehaviour, nor to allow them to state 'look, the Kusanese threaten you all, you must strike with us!'

"The People's Democratic Republic does not desire a resumption of hostilities with the adversaries, yet if they force themselves upon us we will have no choice but to send them home in body bags by the thousands."

Following below is an unedited account of Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee's remarks to the PDRK on these developments:

Despite our best efforts to avoid such a day dawning the adversaries have done it; they've found the blank cheque upon which they intend to cash in their long-desired war with the People's Democratic Republic. A republic which has not attacked any other nation, a republic which has sought to live in peace since the date of its foundation, a republic which dared to challenge Rokkenjiman influence over our nation and people. Their great lie is that the PDRK provided the plutonium which spread across Pyrettania in the cowardly terrorist attack which took place last year, an attack which, despite our enmity, the PDRK did and still does classify as a cowardly act beneath any decent human being. Despite this being our known position the adversaries have placed us in their crosshairs and, without due diligence, seek to expand the chaos from Kalasin into Kusan. This is an action which the world cannot tolerate, and one which all nations who value sovereignty, self-determination and ensuring that colonialism and imperialism never again harm a people must speak and act strongly against.

I do not know where the PAFK got the poison for their weapon, but I know with all certainty that neither I nor the PDRK provided it to them. I say that with the conviction that when I meet my father who had such faith in me to lead our great Democratic Republic into a new era, my grandfather that sang songs with me as I sat on his lap, to all who preceded me in our line even, they will see no fault in my actions, nor iniquity or deception in my heart, words or actions. Let me make this perfectly clear, however: the People's Democratic Republic does not desire a resumption of hostilities with the adversaries, yet if they force themselves upon us we will have no choice but to send them home in body bags by the thousands. We saw what the FRR did to Kusan, we will not sit idly by to see what the FER may do to us, our land, our children, people and culture. We will muster a robust and full defense of every inch of Kusanese soil and, as we've proven recently, if the FER should harm the PDRK, we will see Pyrettania in our crosshairs just as they've unfairly placed us within theirs. I urge the Empress, and Empress Serenity by extension, do not fall into this folly, do not send our young on a path of death when they have their lives ahead of them. Rokkenjima is preparing to fight upon a lie, we're preparing to fight upon our continued right to exist. When those two forces meet, the voracity of our cause will greatly out-strip that of your own.

May tomorrow be a dawn for peace, if not, may we send our adversaries to the end they certainly are most deserving of. May the voices of sanity prevail over the voices of insanity presently aligned against us. Remember that, ultimately, Kusan will prevail; if we are attacked we will not relent until full vindication is before us. Thank you.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 01:16:07 AM »

PDRK Continues To Sue For Peace Amidst Cries For War

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee takes an "opportunity for peace.|

"I recognize that the burden of proof lays fully in the hands of the adversary," Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee shared with us, "however, I have ordered our aircraft to the ground, and I agree to a joint investigation between our respective forces to reach the truth of this matter. Here we are, removing a layer of our defenses, does the Rokkenjiman take advantage or do they live up to their word, their stated desires for peace with the PDRK? Rest easy, however, our forces are not without their defenses; I will never give up upon our right to self-defense, but neither will I give up on our faith in peace. If the Empress lives up to her word, that she won't be the first to fire, I will likewise not be the first to fire. We have a window for peace, narrow perhaps, yet it is a window I am happy to open," the Chairwoman added.

"We will engage with the adversaries so long as they engage upon known terms," she continued, "as the burden of proof lays squarely within their court. At the moment Kusanese involvement in this plot is proven false I will demand a full apology from the First Empire alongside security guarantees to accompany said apology. The Empress is willing to do what none before her have been willing to do, actually talk to us, so I will grant her this one, single, opportunity in kind, Do not waste it, child."

While the PDRK has confirmed that orders were issued for Kusanese aircraft to return to their bases the  Kusanese People's Army Strategic Force has remained at a high state of alert. "We will preserve all options of self defense if the initiatives of the adversary prove to be false," the Respected Comrade added to her remarks. "Should Kaesong burn, so too shall Pyrettania burn. We will accept a small team from your shores tomorrow morning, and we expect them to be joined by neutral observers for the sake of both of us. I warn the Empress, do not take this for granted. I offer you a lasting peace yet, if your intentions are otherwise, I will effect the end of your reign, and the very existence of the First Empire of Rokkenjima."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2024, 10:08:17 PM »

Respected Comrade Will Meet With Princess Sophia

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee will meet with Princess Sophia to "establish a lasting peace."

Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee has stated that she is open to "a meeting on neutral ground and standing" to "establish a lasting peace" between the PDRK and the First Empire. Whilst speaking to the KSBA she cited her criteria as to what such a peace would look like. We share her vision for peace in full below.

"No further Rokkenjiman intrusions, no further Rokkenjiman interests in our lands, peoples or politics. No Rokkenjiman interference in our domestic affairs. That's it, that's all I ask for on behalf of the Kusanese People, I only ask that our People's Republic be left alone in a sea of monarchs. Is that too much to ask for in this environment, where queens, kings, emperors and empresses reign supreme, yet I do not view that as too great an ask for the young Empress. You leave us be and we'll leave you be, as should be the affairs between nations. But recognize, if Rokkenjima threatens a less well off nation in the future, we shall reserve our right to defend them, because we've been down that path before, and the horrors were beyond comprehension. If Rokkenjima can agree to that, if Princess Sophia can secure that guarantee on the behalf of her Empire, we've a starting point at least."

"I will continue to look upon Rokkenjima upon the sum of their actions, not their words," she continued. "The young Princess is almost a voice of sanity amidst insanity, she gives me hope," she paused to wipe aside a tear, "that our struggle simply to exist is almost behind us, we don't have to prove ourselves and our considerable capacity to send foreigners young to a most certain grave on our shores, for our right to exist to be recognized. Recognize now, we will kill you if you seek to end our right to self-determination; we will kill you if you seek imperialism in our lands. We will not kill you if you show reason and reflect it in your actions, nor will we respond with violence unless first shown it toward our people or state. I personally ensure the safety of Princess Sophia and her delegation in our lands for the duration of her visit and beyond and look forward to talking to such an educated and well-rounded young woman. You are an example which many more Rokkenjimans should aspire towards."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2024, 07:11:18 AM »

Posan Chosen As Meeting Site

A meeting in Kosan has been agreed upon by the PDRK and Rokkenjiman officials.

Following lengthy talks with the adversarial power Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee has secured a win in seeing the talks will take place on Kusanese soil. "I feel it is important for Princess Sophia to see the lands her predecessors tried to annihilate, breathe the air that we breathe, and understand in that sight, in those experiences, realize the will that the PDRK has in preserving itself. Even here in Kosan, far removed from our capital, Rokkenjiman bombs rained down indiscriminately, you can still see the scars of the war to this day in fact. While this was not our first choice, as a neutral intermediary was desired by both sides, in the absence of such a force the need for talks between us is still recognized as important. The Princess will be allowed a security detail consisting of a load-out of small arms, with my own detail being limited to the same, as neither of us expect the talks to end with a shooting match."

Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun will be tasked with "ensuring the security of the PDRK and that of our visitors" for the duration of the talks, which are expected to be concluded over the weekend. The talks will take place amidst the backdrop of a joint Kusanese-Rokkenjiman investigation into the allegations levied against the PDRK. Respected Comrade Ri Sang-Hee has shared her "over-abundant expectation" that this investigation will clear the PDRK of the allegations levied against it, while "placing great faith that the prospect of peace is not but a mirage in the desert; we are placing perhaps misguided faith in the word of the Empress. But it is from a position of strength that one seeks peace, and a position of inner weakness that one seeks war. We will see where this path leads us either way."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2024, 10:42:14 PM »

From The Desk Of Respected Comrade Ri Chŏng-jun

The Respected Comrade has not ruled out a "surgical strike of unimaginable proportion" against "the imperialist bastards."

Comrades,

While we have acted sternly in the constraints of self-defense we've seen the imperialist bastards and their underlings attempt to harm our glorious People's Democratic Republic, perhaps wishing to return to finish the work they couldn't accomplish some seventy four years ago. Back then we were very much at their mercy; they could hit us with impunity and retreat from our waters but today, comrades, the tables are turned and while we've seen the Rokkenjimans join with the Clysperi, the two conspiring in waters far too sanctified for their vessels to even sail into, act in pure aggression towards the People's Democratic Republic of Kusan. The liars have even claimed they sank a Kusanese vessel, reports which are merely the lies of a mad woman in the desert who's spent far too much time in the sun that she's lost all sense of reason. We've lost nothing, I promise you, but we have sent a message that there is a red line and any attempts to surpass that line will see severe consequences extracted from our enemies. Primarily our forces are aligned against the Rokkenjimans and the Clysperi at the moment, yet we're also tracking the Fusanese and the Achkaerinese as they lay very much in the same bed as Rokkenjiman and Clysperi dogs do. If they insert themselves into this affair, well, the retribution they face will be deliberate, it will be severe, and their Empress and Emperor will weep over each coffin we send back to Shinkyō and Valtheim, I promise you."

"To Achkaerin and Fusan I say this: do not act in any manner to defend the Rokkenjimans or the Clysperi, or else we will be forced to view you both as willing combatants in this conflict. This would open the entirety of Kalasin to the full might of Kusanese retribution, and we would see the effective removal of your forces from this region of Mundus by any means necessary. Remain uninvolved and we will continue to tolerate your presence in Kalasin until such a time the nation is stable and able to operate on its own, and I might even consider the validity of the elections your lot held there. You've a choice in this moment to abandon the worst impulses of Chrysanthemum Throne and simply remain uninvolved. While I recognize that the Rokkenjiman Empress, tyrant, despot is a spawn who can ultimately trace her lineage to the Azurewinds, you're better served by cutting your losses if she acts foolishly. We have fought for 70 plus years thus far and have persisted despite every obstacle, do you really think you can defeat those who defend their home territory?"

"I expect, in the next 72 hours, statements of intent from both Shinkyō and Valtheim as to their intentions, after which I will consider the position of Kusan to both of you. I would urge you to take my advice and opt-out; leave this feud between Kusan and Rokkenjima between us, and let us settle it without you. If you tie yourselves to them, however, I wouldn't shed a tear if the lot of you drowned together. It would save the rest of Mundus from suffering your collective presence for even one further decade."

Beatrice Anselmo