Author Topic: Slavic Summit of Friendship And Cooperation  (Read 2492 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Slavic Summit of Friendship And Cooperation
« on: February 10, 2019, 07:23:04 PM »

It has been brought to my attention that the Slavic nations of Mundus lack a coherent, organised collectivity and therefore would like to invite all nations, whose populations are in majority when it comes to culture and ethnicity, to join me in the city of Kislev, in order to review and if appropriate sign an agreement all of us can abide by. The treaty shall take inspiration from the Treaty of Celtic Friendship or Celtic Alliance, pertaining to Economic Prosperity, Educational Excellence, Cultural Kinship and Mutual Security, according to preliminary thought of mind.

Take Care and God Bless,

Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:23:19 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
Re: Slavic Summit of Friendship And Cooperation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 06:59:05 PM »

Tsar Viktor,

I am delighted to accept your kind invitation to Kislev. However, I cannot leave my nation under the current threat of war. My Foreign Secretary, Markus Bathory, will be representing me at this summit. I hope that, in the future, I will be able to greet you in person.

Regards,

Vaclav Kravec
President of Slava Lavosk

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 10:03:43 AM »
"Incredible isn't it? I sent out an entire invitation and expect the myriads of Mundus' Slavic nations to answer the call for an intergovernmental organisation, designed to serve the interests of the Slavic peoples. Yet it seems only Krimeon and your country, Slava, are the only existing once or others are simply shy for now and haven't come to enlightenment about the opportunities we could embark upon. I thus would like to thank thee once more Secretary Bathory for representing President Kravec, it's unfortunate that worldly politics need to determine his absence, but alas it is how it is." the Tsar of Krimeon, Viktor Gough-Petrov said, as was standing up and gazing through one of the windows belonging to his office in the Kremlin Palace, which was the official work place of the monarch.

"We would have used a larger room, but seeing that this is like any ordinary state visit, I'd prefer if we discussed in my office. If there's anything you'd like to eat or drink, don't hesitate to request any and I'll make sure that the Kremlin kitchen will make something delicious at your pleasure. In any case, I'd suggest we begin the discussions. As always, is there anything you'd like to see in the treaty? I'd envisioned it to be based on the Celtic Alliance.

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 09:47:42 PM »
"It's a fine idea and a good start, though Slava Lavosk may have some difficulties in living up to it's part of some of a similar treaty given our current entanglements. How do you see the Midaranye affecting our own relationships?"

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 10:18:08 PM »
"The way I see it Minister Bathory, is that certainly I wouldn't expect our relations to be perfect between all of us in this potential organisation, we may be slavs genetically speaking but our ideological attitudes may differ depending on the geopolitical context that each and everyone of us currently thrive in, naturally. But as much as possible the main focus is to foster our Slavic connections without the interference of transnational intrigues.

Also unless I need to head back to school in terms of reading comprehension, a possible section nr. 4 "Mutual Security" states that we would need to in any case solve whatever disputes we may have with each other, in a peaceful way. If that doesn't work, we involve a neutral nation in order to arbitrate. There isn't any mentioning of a military alliance that would force members to aid one another in wars, and it's more of a voluntary nature to do so, just bi-annual military games and sharing of intel among others." Tsar Viktor said, as he sipped from his tea and took a bite of a traditional gingerbread.

"My friend, I would also appreciate it if you could tell me exactly what Slava Lavosk wouldn't want to see in this treaty, as well as ideas for the cultural section; personally, we could for example have vodka for our "Gold Barrel Medal" equivalent, as an example."

Offline Britannia

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Isiasovoria
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 08:58:49 PM »

President Aleksandar Gorup arrives

"Minister Bathory, Tsar Viktor; apologies. My departing flight was delayed out of Denue, as the conditions were unsafe for takeoff. My sincere apologies once again, I knew, however, I couldn't miss this summit as it is quite important for our Slavic countries to join and collaborate both economically and socially."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:08:12 PM by Britannia »