Author Topic: Euirasia-Rokkenjima Meeting  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
Euirasia-Rokkenjima Meeting
« on: February 22, 2019, 02:10:49 PM »

Commonwealth of Euirasia

To my Esteemed Counterpart

Euirasia is delighted at the recent successful bid by the Rokkenjiman firm Abstergo Industries to take control of the Euirasian Electricity Company as well as its investment in our communications network. We believe that this represents a positive trend in economic cooperation between our countries.

In light of such growing trade ties we would like to meet to discuss how best to further our diplomatic and economic links in order to promote the welfare of both our peoples. As an immediate neighbour the opportunities for a mutually beneficial trade relationship cannot be underestimated.

Sincerely

Joseph Allen
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Euirasia-Rokkenjima Meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 03:39:09 PM »

The success of Abstergo in Euirasian sectors is the beginning of a chapter which the First Empire hopes shall be marked by reinvigoration and growth in the Euirasian economy. Through even greater Rokkenjiman-Euirasian cooperation we may ensure robust economic links which ensure co-prosperity for our Peoples and Nations. Historically Ardia has been a central engine of economic growth and, through projects such as ours, we may begin to see that engine return to the primacy which once existed.

I shall be joined by the Empress in visiting Euirasia and shall look forward to exploring options for deeper relations between the First Empire and the Commonwealth. Rokkenjima has long enjoyed strong economic, diplomatic and defensive arrangements with her immediate neighbours, an arrangement which should naturally be extended to Euirasia as well.

Respectfully;

Gregory McKenna
Imperial Liaison For Diplomatic Affairs

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 02:22:00 PM »
Minister Allen and Prime Minister Ventham waiting on the sun blasted airfield for the arrival of the Rokkenjiman delegation. That the Empress herself would be visiting had sent the government planning committee into a frenzy, while the newspapers gossiped about the sudden profusion of high profile foreign heads of state making visits to the country.

"First the Krimeon Tsar and now the Rokkenjiman Empress" said Joseph Allen

"And may they not be the last to be hosted" replied Ventham "We are going to need all the economic and political support we can get if we are to bring the unions to heel and impose modernity on our Commonwealth."

The distant drone of engines signalled the approach of the Rokkenjiman airplane, a drone that grew to a roar as it descended in its final landing. Taxiing at last to a stop the stairs were moved into place and the waiting band struck up a hearty rendition of the Rokkenjiman anthem as the delegation emerged from the door.

"Your Majesty." said Prime Minister Ventham bowing gracefully to the Empress "It is my humble pleasure to welcome you to the Commonwealth of Euirasia."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 06:43:23 PM »
"Honourable Prime Minister," Beatrice said as she bowed in kind, "Thank you for hosting me. In the traditions of my People it is customary to present a gift, thus today I present to you a bottle of Pyrenan Mead, made from the honey of bees whom live on the grounds of Pyrena Castle. It is a pleasure and an honour to be here in Euirasia, especially at a time which brings great opportunities for both of our Peoples. As conveyed in correspondence, allow me to introduce Mr. McKenna, my Liaison for Diplomatic Affairs."

"A pleasure," McKenna said to their hosts, "As for myself, while the mead is good, I've brought a gift of my own," McKenna continued, handing Ventham a fifth of scotch. "Seaforthian, only scotch that's fit for the name," he said with a chuckle.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:08:57 PM »
"I thank you both for these gifts. It must be said that I was pleasantly surprised when Euirasia received an invitation to join a potential economic bloc in the form of the proposed Rokkenjima Sea Cooperative Union. In large part my aim of meeting with you was to consolidate the economic linkages between our two countries. I dare say that even if the RSCU fails to materialise, Euirasia would still seek to form the most integrated economic relationship possible with you our neighbours."