Author Topic: Q and A with Prime Minister Aaron Kaalit  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Q and A with Prime Minister Aaron Kaalit
« on: March 04, 2019, 08:30:31 PM »
Here every question that you have for the Prime Minister of Vaguzia will be answered, pls tell which newspaper and which journalist

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Q and A with Prime Minister Aaron Kaalit
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 09:31:42 PM »
As-salamu alaykum! My name is Widad Akrawi, I work for TINS news network based in Djerb in the Tamoran Empire. My question for the PM would be regarding the future of Phuebra. It has been recently announced that an interim agreement has been reached after a series of consultations which included Vaguzia among other foreign countries. Will the people of Phuebra be allowed to vote on this Interim agreement in a referendum?  Thank you and peace be upon you!

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: Q and A with Prime Minister Aaron Kaalit
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 10:17:43 PM »
Greetings Your Excellency and thank you for hosting this opportunity to get to know Vaguzia's agenda, I'm Danshov Timofeyevich, foremost news anchor at the All-Krimeon State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company.

1. Krimeonite-Vaguzian relations stretch back into the centuries, with your country being fundamental in Krimeon's status as a modern state, and our country in return aiding your legitimate government back in the 1980s against the Communist revolutionaries. It has been marked as extremely positive and friendly from our perspective and surely the Vaguzian one. How does the Kingdom wish to improve said relations with the Tsardom in terms of agreements and projects of any sorts?

2. What is His Excellency's overall plan and strategy in dealing with the threat of homegrown terrorism that's currently plauging the western areas of the Kingdom?

Take Care and God Bless!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:01:15 PM by The Young Pope »