Author Topic: A Message From The Confederation  (Read 2774 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Message From The Confederation
« on: November 07, 2019, 07:36:25 AM »

Communication of the Clysperi Confederation

The Clysperi Confederation grows in both numbers and strength with each passing day, liberating our country and people from the theocratic regime of Pharaoh Akasha. As we see more areas align with the Confederation new avenues open for the world to engage with an open Clysperis, not one which languishes in poverty hurling insults at its neighbours both near and far. As you know the Pharaoh, with the backing of the Empire of Tamora, seeks to crush our movement of freedom before it has even a chance of success: she paints us as rebels, as murderers, rapists; I assure you that none of these things are true. Her ultimate fear is that she loses control of the flow of wealth Clysperi petroleum brings to her pockets while she watches her people live in some of the lowest conditions in Midaranye and broader Mundus.

I also invite representatives from OPEN to take advantage of this invitation so that we may speak on my concerns regarding the Kingdom's continued participation in the name of Clysperis when, in fact, our nation stands divided. This situation cannot continue, and it is one which OPEN must address most swiftly.

To these ends I request the opportunity to meet with any foreign leader willing to hear me out and work with me in saving Clysperis from the designs of a woman who believes she has become a god and has, sadly, convinced so many of my fellow countrymen that her insane ramblings hold even a shred of truth. Yes there is wisdom to be found in the teachings of old, but to take them as literally as she had is dangerous. While discussing our political future I hope that we may see pledges of commitment and investment, the starts of partnerships which will set the foundation for my vision of a new Clysperis. With your support and assistance we can silence her and begin the path to reconciliation with all she has maligned.

I hope to meet with you all soon.

Toward a better future,

President Nekhtou of the Clysperi Confederation

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
Re: A Message From The Confederation
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 04:51:38 PM »

Office of the President of
The Lakhzov Republic

To President Nekhtou and all the free Clysperi greetings

I have been closely monitoring the developments in your country since the beginning of your uprising against the cruelty and injustices of the tyrannical Pharaonic regime. Be assured your plight has not gone unnoticed by the world, nor will you be abandoned in your hour of need.

I, and the Presidential Advisory Group, are of one mind on your call for assistance. We look favourably upon your liberation movement and wish to offer you our support. To this end we would like the opportunity to meet in order to discuss how we can best aide you at this time.

May we both one day meet in a free Clysperis.

SIncerely yours,
Sachim Kadassa
President of the Lakzhov Republic

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
  • this man GUCCI'D down to the SOCKS but need $4 🤨
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Federation of Kaimaya
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 11:37:01 PM »

To: President Nekhtou of the Clypseri Confederacy:

We have received your plea for help, and we shall answer.

We see through the Pharaoh’s lies, so today, our parliament has voted 92-6 to support your cause in toppling the Pharaoh’s leadership. We shall be funding your efforts and supplying your armies with weaponry, vehicles, and proper training, but on these conditions.

You must cease all activities involving the looting of items from historic areas, and return any unsold artefacts, and must cease all activity in breach of the Uppsala Conventions. Once these actions are undertaken, we will begin sending aid for your troops.

I believe you are fighting for a good cause, but you see, what you’re doing currently is wrong. If you continue down this path, you may as well be just as bad as the Pharaoh. This is why you should seek a responsible way of funding.

Please, allow us to help you, and we can create a Clypseris that the people deserve. If you like, we can meet and discuss this matter.

Best wishes,

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 07:40:37 AM by Franfish McGee »

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 05:08:29 AM »

President Kadassa,

To receive a response from you was a most pleasant surprise. The foe we face, backed by the full support of the Tamoran Empire, is one which will fight to the last man to preserve their hold on power in Clysperis. Perhaps, in some manners, they are worse than the Soviets who occupied us; they occupied our lands and left scars upon our soil. Akasha, through the Congregation, occupies the very souls of our People and leaves scars that, while invisible from the outside, are just as deep and disfiguring as those the occupiers left.

The logistics of a meeting may be difficult, so I would be open to any advice one as experienced as yourself would be willing to share. As one who has dealt with an uprising from the other side of the coin, I feel your insight could be invaluable to our cause. Once we have established the means for which we are to meet, I will look forward to our meeting.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 09:30:37 AM »
President Nekhtou

I appreciate the difficulties faced. Under the circumstances I see that it would be an error to seek for you to leave your current location to meet me, nor would it be appropriate for myself to travel to a foreign warzone. My foreign intelligence advisor has informed me that we have a number of assets who have been undertaking passive intelligence gathering operations in Clysperis, we will have one of these make contact with your movement, he will be able to establish an encrypted video-conference link between us over which we can meet virtually.

At the present time we will ourselves begin a campaign on the diplomatic front to bolster support for your movement and to bring as much scorn onto the Pharaoh and her Tamoran masters as possible.

We can discuss tactics, material and logistic support by conference, though I would like to suggest the following as a framework for Lakhzov aid:

1. We are willing to supply military intelligence officers on the ground to help develop your forces as well as provide you with military intelligence we are able to intercept.

2. We are willing to supply you with funds with which to provide for the needs of civilians that come under your territorial control, we are well aware that conflicts such as these disrupt normal supply chains and therefore an important part of the battle is for hearts and minds. Using Lakhzov funds to ensure the needs of the people are met will provide powerful propaganda gains.

3. We are supportive of providing you with military arms.

4. If requested we are willing to offer direct military support.

This is of course open to discussion and is entirely at your own discretion.

Sachim Kadassa
President of the Lakhzov Republic

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 12:39:14 PM »

Public statement of the recent announcement made by citizen Nekhtou

The Empire of Tamora condemns the terrorist actions of the so called Clysperi Confederation which include, among others, an assassination attempt on Pharoh Akasha and Prince Naser of Tamora as well as several terrorist attacks on Manist temples in Clysperis. Furthermore, the Tamoran government stands by the reports made by Clysperi authorities and confirms the summary execution and rapes taking place in the regions of Clysperis that are now under the control of the so called “Clysperi Confederation”. 

We urge Mundus countries to not offer any help or legitimacy to the terrorist organization called “Clysperi Confederation” or any of its leaders. Any help provided to the terrorists will be treated by the imperial government as a hostile action against Tamora and the Imperial government will seek to react to such aggression.

In the interest of peace we urge citizen Nekhtou to stop his terrorist actions, disband the so called Clysperi Confederation and turn himself in to the Clysperi authorities. 

Foreign office of the Empire of Tamora

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 06:21:36 AM »

I am pleased to see that the good people of New Derusmia are willing to aid our struggle against Pharaoh Akasha and her Tamoran benefactors.

Now I can understand your concerns about the artifacts stolen from Clysperi sites, these events pain me as well. Unfortunately conflict brings with it the specter of instability and chaos and, in these times, my forces have been focused on defeating the armies of Akasha. Security needs of the Temples and Tombs of Clysperis have, most unfortunately, become a secondary priority which has allowed looters and vandals a window they have exploited to loot our historic sites. I assure you, once the situation has calmed and I am capable of doing so, I will personally ensure that these criminals are brought to justice. At this time, however, I must protect the movement from Akasha's armies and the Manist militants, I am certain you can understand the difficult position that places me in.

It is also unfortunate that the world is buying Akasha's claims that my Government is behind the looting and selling of these artifacts. Like usual, they show their bias, even for a woman who has insulted most of them. I cannot explain why or how this makes sense, but it gives me little hope in ever gaining more support outside of a handful of offers thus far.

As a former General of the Royal Clysperi Army I hold my forces to a high standard of conduct. Again, in the chaos of civil conflict, not every contingency can be dealt with as one would hope. From reports made available to me many of these incidents have been undertaken by local militias and criminals who are taking advantage of the chaos, much like the tomb raiders. Again, this has not stopped Akasha from painting us as thieves, rapists, and murderers; all fantasies of her design to ensure our beloved Confederation is painted as the very face of evil.

Please, see past these lies. I hope I can continue to count upon your support, now and when Clysperis is fully liberated from the tyranny of Akasha.

Yours,

President Kadassa,

I look forward to speaking with you and your fine men 'face to face', or as close as is presently possible, at our earliest mutual convenience. I shall accept any and all assistance you're prepared to render and look forward to implementing the plans and measures we've discussed thus far, and those we will discuss in the near future. Your support gives me and my people hope in delivering a new Clysperis.

Beatrice Anselmo