Author Topic: Press Office of Soleimani Commonwealth  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
  • I pronounce my r’s. Dunkin>Starbucks
    • View Profile
    • Factbook of the Commonwealth of Soleimani
  • Your Nation: Republic of Ragha
Press Office of Soleimani Commonwealth
« on: May 13, 2020, 04:37:21 AM »
Official Press Office of the Government of the Commonwealth of Soleimani
phew, that’s a mouthful

Early morning on May 12, 2020, Executive Senator of Soleimani Ronan Minstra passes two grand orders directed towards assisting southern-based companies after said companies have been enduring economic turmoil recently. The grand orders have lowered overnight rates for southern banks in Soleimani, which is intended to cause southern banks to invest more in companies, especially southern companies which they are familiar with, which will hopefully improve the state of the southern economy in general. The orders also are giving tax rebates to employees of certain southern companies which have been impacted by the recent economic instability. This will hopefully lessen the chances that employees ask for raises, reducing the amount of financial pressure out on southern companies, and will also hopefully cause the employees to invest their rebate money into the market, specifically the companies they work for.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Press Office of Soleimani Commonwealth
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 05:08:00 PM »
Soleimani Secretary of Foreign Affairs today addressing the Merinan Situation:

Ladies and gentlemen, after today’s vote which led to a 6-5 vote in the High Council for military action, we are now preparing to send military support in the form of weaponry and troops to the Liberation Army in Merina against the wishes of the Council of Albion. Soleimani as a nation feels that by forcing a ceasefire, the council of Albion is suppressing the voices of the people, who want a free and just democracy for Merina. We won’t allow this. We are well aware of the current people in charge and their unwillingness to negotiate a compromise. There is no other option as a ceasefire will only benefit those who are at the advantage, the dictators. While diplomats are wasting time trying to find a peaceful solution, lives are being continuously lost in the war. We will put an end to this once and for all, and ensure a quick victory for the liberation army.

Along with Fleur, we will send military support for the Liberation Army and help establish its sovereignty to make a better nation for all. Just like Fleur, we recognize many flaws in the army’s current vision for the future of Merina, which we hope to seed out. We do not fear economic sanctions from nations of Albion. We are not dependent on their trade. We are supporting the best cause for Merina as it stands. Despite this, we encourage nations of Albion to resist sanctions on Soleimani for these actions. We will have officers give further training to those in the Liberation Army. Modern military tactics will hopefully help reduce casualties in the civil war. Soleimani is doing this to encouarage other nations from across Mundus who support justice and freedom to join us in supporting this faction of Merina so that we can swiftly and easily secure a better future for the region. Hopefully, when the dust settles, a fair and righteous democracy will stand where the greedy dictatorship once stood.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 07:59:44 PM »
A Statement by the Secretary of Foreign Affairs:

Following Fleur’s announcement on their stance on the Merinan situation, Soleimani has chosen to proceed with sending ships to Fleur, but will not send them to Merina yet, and will return the ships to Soleimani if the Council of Albion chooses to listen to Fleur and find a solution that suits the Liberation Army’s needs. If the council of Albion is unsuccessful in their attempt to find peace, Soleimani will proceed with sending military support to Merina.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 06:28:45 AM »
A Statement made by the Secretary of Foreign Affairs:

The Commonwealth of Soleimani condemns the Empire of Rokkenjima for their blatant attempt to prevent the Principality of Heyra from enforcing Merina’s sovereignty. Rokkenjima is supporting the Council of Albion’s violation of Merina’s sovereignty by preventing the passage of military equipment through Merina’s own waters. The Liberation faction of Merina allowed military support to be sent and so it shall be rightfully allowed to pass through Merina without intervention from the nations of the Council of Albion. The Council of Albion, by taking these fascist actions, are silencing the voices of the oppressed.

The Commonwealth of Soleimani also acknowledges Aosta’s threatening press office announcement which openly states that Aosta, a signatory if the Uppsala Convention, is willing to disregard the very convention to in the Commonwealth’s eyes unlawfully take in Fleuroix prisoners. What goes on between Fleur and Merina is solely between those two nations and Aosta must not utilize violence as a first option to intervene. Soleimani is hereby imposing both diplomatic and economic sanctions on Aosta

Like we have stated before, the Commonwealth and Fleur are simply trying to swiftly and safely ensure a victory for the Liberation Army with minimal casualties. While we will see what happens during the negotiations between the Council of Albion and the Merinan factions, we find it incredibly unlikely that they will succeed in persuading the Merinan government to free Merina’s people of their unjust and brutal dictatorship.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 12:21:54 AM »
Soleimani Secretary of Foreign Affairs:

Lately, we have seen many nations in and around Albion begin sending reinforcements to the area surrounding Merina’s waters to prepare for any possible operation by Soleimani. Might I remind you, we have stated that we are not taking action if the Council of Albion finds a solution. Therefore there is no reason to worry, unless the members of the Council don’t have faith in their own ability to find a solution. In that case, I’d like to point out what this shows about the Council of Albion. The Council of Albion, despite refusing to allow Soleimani and Fleur to support the Liberation faction, don’t even believe in their own ability to find a peaceful solution, and are therefore already preparing for Soleimani’s military action as if they know it’ll happen. We find this to show the weaknesses behind the degrading Council. Ladies and Gentlemen of the Commonwealth, please, do not feel that you are on the wrong side here, the other side quite frankly has no clue what they’re doing.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 05:04:30 PM »
Acting Secretary of Foreign Affairs Soraya Ardavan:

Ladies and gentlemen, after Tamora dispatched ships and a crew to Heyra to assist in the clean-up and prevention of further environmental disaster, Soleimani has decided to follow suit. We will be sending eight crewed with 140 men and women in total. Two of the ships will be equipped with nets to collect degree that has fallen into the sea. The other six ships will be equipped with booms to collect chemicals that have spread into the water, just like Tamora has done. Our crew will be able to assist on land. On top of that we’ve sent five temporarily refit riverine battleships that will be used to collect debree on a smaller scale and also survey the environmental damage. One of our ships will be carrying a crane truck to assist in lifting heavy loads. We have also sent two Liroceras class patrol ships to regulate and guard the area to ensure that commercial boats don’t interfere in the clean up process unless they intend to assist. We hope these efforts will speed up the healing process for the area around QAMB. In addition to these efforts, we have also temporarily imposed diplomatic and economic sanctions on Rokkenjima. We encourage other nations to do so as well.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 09:29:13 PM »
Executive Senator Ronan Minstra:

Ladies and gentlemen of the commonwealth, today, Rokkenjima called upon the Assembly of Ardia to collaborate with eachother to find a way to force Soleimani to lift the sanctions which we have put on Rokkenjima. Although it’s not a particularly perfect idea, we have decided to firmly keep our economic and diplomatic sanctions where they are. By lifting sanctions, we are falling into Rokkenjima’s trap. We will not back down and allow them to continue their disgusting imperialism and compulsive actions. I speak directly to Evanthe Rhodes at this moment. You want us to lift our sanctions? Then help fix the damage you have done to Heyra’s oceans. Until you begin to take accountability for your unprofessional and outright vacuous acts, we will remain where we are.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 01:03:29 AM »
Secretary of State Benyamin Nahal:

I would like to address the statement made earlier today by Rokkenjima. The Commonwealth of Soleimani sees Rokkenjima’s actions that led to the destruction of QAMB and the damaging of Heyran lands as senseless, and feels that they must take responsibility and assist massively in the clean-up process. We feel that through mounting pressure, we can ensure that Rokkenjima fixes what it has done wrong, which is why we imposed economic sanctions on Rokkenjima. However, after further consideration, we have realized that the Assembly of Ardia itself is a possibly useful tool in settling the dispute. For this reason, we will be open to begin a meeting on the situation surrounding Rokkenjima, Heyra and the environment surrounding the former site of QAMB.

But, might I add, the environmental disaster that is quickly spreading through Heyran waters should be taken lightly, and action should be taken immediately to stop it. For this reason, we will continue to push economic sanctions on Rokkenjima to force them to act, as a meeting may take too long, and would waste crucial time. It should not be up to us to use our taxpayers’ hard earned money to clean up Rokkenjima’s mess. We shall leave it up to the Ardian Assembly whether or not they feel it necessary to oust us from the organization and side with the unfair and irresponsible Rokkenjiman government or allow us to remain in the Assembly and side with those who are trying to hold Rokkenjima accountable for what is has done wrong.

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 07:23:37 PM »
Executive Senator Ronan Minstra:

“Ladies and gentlemen, after Rokkenjima had come to an agreement with the Ardian Assembly the other day over the QAMB situation, we have decided to drop diplomatic sanctions. While the resolution isn’t perfect from our point of view, we believe it is the closest we’ll get. Since Rokkenjima has finally shown that they do have a level of decency, we have removed our diplomatic sanctions in an attempt to allow for more civilized talks to occur between our nations so that we can work together to deal with future situations more efficiently.“