Author Topic: Forging Cooperation In The Kyne  (Read 1503 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Forging Cooperation In The Kyne
« on: June 28, 2021, 03:51:28 AM »

A Private Message To The Centralian Government

Recognizing the spirit of respect which has been emerging between the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy and its Centralian counterparts I would wish to extend to the Centralian Government an invitation for discussions between our governments. We have seen great efforts and energies devoted to a Kyne which is largely free of piracy and instability and, given the size of the Kyne, the undertaking involved in maintaining that status is quite involved. While the Imperial Government holds concerns regarding practices of the Centralian Government, I believe these are issues we could discuss as we explore any potential partnership. Naturally, the First Empire would wish to see Centralians capable of accessing foreign information more freely, as the free exchange of information across borders is one of the foundations which allows different cultures and socieities to better understand each other, promoting a culture of peace between the nations.

Initially, the First Empire will be looking toward ways in which we may expand our capacity and capabilities in the Sea of Kyne. This would include the utilization of Centralian bases by vessels of the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy for semi-long term forward deployments geared toward anti-piracy and anti-terrorism efforts as well as those designed to maintain the general peace and tranquility of the Sea of Kyne. Furthermore, operations targeting suspected slaver operations in the region would likely be undertaken by the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy given the proximity of Centralia to Midaranye. Finally, the Imperial Government would be interested in renting a site within Centralian borders which would be utilized for the purposes of installing radar installations to be utilized by ICON, increasing its ability to cover the majority of the Kyne.

I would prefer to discuss these matters in person with the Centralian Government. The means and method of that visit may be undertaken aboard the Imperial Yacht Austrana, which shall visit Centralia with the blessings of your Government.

I look forward to your reply.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis