Author Topic: A Maiden Voyage: Evanthe and Eijiro  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Maiden Voyage: Evanthe and Eijiro
« on: February 22, 2022, 07:58:16 AM »

A Private Message To Emperor Eijiro

Emperor Eijiro,

It is my great pleasure to be writing to you today on a matter which has caused some manner of frustration within the Rokkenjiman business community. Despite our two nations sharing ties, land and sea borders many within Pyrettania are dismayed that, via the CSU-EM deal, our markets may entertain more opportunities with the Morelanders than our own Ōnishi brothers and sisters. Rokkenjima has long believed in prioritizing ties with nations on the Ardian continent and while I understand that we have seen reservations from some regarding the Union component of the Cross-Straits Community, the road blocks we are seeing to Aittsu-Kojō economic opportunities serve as a hindrance to our Empires promoting co-prosperity between us. I would love to see a day where our businesses, citizens and institutions can interact on the level they should be able to, and thus propose an invitation for you to join me on the maiden voyage of the new Imperial Yacht, Azukishima, so we may discuss these issues.

Joining me will be my Vicegerent and, upon my arrangement, a representative of the Union who may be on hand to offer in-depth answers to any questions which may remain. In addition to these discussions I will appreciate your senses in appraising the new yacht, from its leisure facilities to its kitchens, and everything else contained within it. It may represent some manner of business and pleasure, but I am assured by her builders that she is amongst the most comfortable ways to travel. Our voyage will entail a short cruise from your territorial waters (if authorized) around the Sea of Dantel, before we return to a port most suited within Daito.

I look forward to your reply and, hopefully, your company upon the Azukishima.

Yours in friendship;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis