Author Topic: EM calling Fifeton  (Read 35 times)

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
EM calling Fifeton
« on: April 26, 2024, 11:14:04 PM »

To: The Government of Fifeton

It is my understanding that your nation has just selected a new CEO to govern your nation. This being the case I think this is an excellent occasion to have a meeting between our two nations, especially being Illumic based nations. It is my hope that by meeting we can build a successful partnership for both nations and continue the stability of the Illumic region. If you are happy for such a meeting to take place I would be thrilled to have the chance to visit Fifeton at your earliest convenience.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace

King David III of East Moreland

Offline springroll1216

• Microstate
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Democratic Republic of Fifeton
Re: EM calling Fifeton
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:16:42 AM »
From the Desk of Jim Cobalt,

I agree that this would be a great time to meet together. I too hope we can build a successful bond between our nations, and work for a mutual treaty of friendship and defense.

Together We Move In Peace,
Fifeton

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: EM calling Fifeton
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:33:56 PM »
It had been a busy week for King David, first he'd took advantage of a lull in proceedings of the various Councils back home to get to have a short break away in Lodja with his wife Queen Stasya. It had been a lovely few days until news had come from Troyes and he'd figured he'd keep a watching brief for now. There was though a chance to visit Fifeton on the way back as he left Stasya to spend some time in her homeland with her family for a few days. He shuffled a few briefing papers in his private cabin onboard as he finished getting himself up to speed and just as he flicked on to watch the rugby from back home there was a knock on the door. "Come in" the King yelled swivelling in his chair to see his Head of Royal Household, Quinn Germaine, entering. "Your Majesty we touch down in ten minutes or so, we've just entered their airspace."

"Thank you" David said placing the papers into his desk draw. He joined the rest of his entourage, a few security agents and translators, in the main cabin where the King saw his first glimpse of Fifeton out of the window. Soon the Air Force pilot at the stick of Ironside One placed them down smoothly and moments later and Air Force Steward was handing the King his jacket as he took his first steps in his Illumic neighbours nation. He found the welcoming committee and made his way over.