Author Topic: A Fox, a Rabbit and a Dolphin walk into a Zoo (NU & EM)  (Read 5198 times)

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
A Fox, a Rabbit and a Dolphin walk into a Zoo (NU & EM)
« on: August 28, 2018, 07:41:52 PM »
It was a lovely Saturday morning in Neu Uburzis City. The Zoo had just opened the Doors, and hordes of children with their Parents flooded towards the former Dolphinarium, where now a ecological self cleaning Pool had been installed instead. A new Aquarium and the pool where to be opened for the Public today.

After a suggestion by an influential Person, the Zoo was expecting Mathilda Osman, former Wife of East Morelands King David, to open the new Facilities in addition to Promote her campaign to Protect Dolphins. For this Reason the Stage was decorated with Flags and Garlands of East Moreland, red roses and white cloves seaming the Pathways in lavish Bouquets. Only a rather small Poster naming Osmantech as the Company behind the visit.

A group of small children stood nearby, all of them having their small pets with them, while a less than happy grey haired woman sighed:
"Who the hell screwed this up? The opening was supposed to be last week. I Scheduled a peaceful walk through the Zoo with them..."
A small boy, holding a rabbit, tucked her sleeve: "When can we go see the fishes in the Aquarium?"

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: A Fox, a Rabbit and a Dolphin walk into a Zoo (NU & EM)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 12:09:41 AM »
Once they'd cleared the airport the East Moreland duo of Princess Rhiannon and her mother Matilda Osman boarded the car provided by the embassy. Matilda would have preferred to have handled things herself but Abby Kenwick, Rhiannon's security agent had insisted. The interior of the SUV was spacious and Rhiannon sat on the back seat next to her cage. "Come on Goldie" she said tapping her thighs, obediently but with caution the tiny fox came out and curled up in the protection of the Princesses lap. She ran a hand over its fur and a kind of purr came from it as it still seemed nervous. Matilda had originally said Goldie couldn't come but then Rhiannon had found out other children would bring their pets and so had begged that if she was making friends then Goldie should too.

"You should put his harness on" Abby said looking at the Princess in the rear view mirror. "Don't want him getting lost like you at the Festival of Sail do we" the young agent smiled and Rhiannon turned a nervous red colour, so far her father hadn't found out and she didn't really appreciate the fact yet that Matilda wasn't likely to admit losing their child for two minutes when it was her custody weekend. Rhiannon reached into her bag and found the harness she used when they took Goldie anywhere public. There was a brief wrestling match between the Princess and the Fennec, the Fox thinking it was some game. Matilda just sat smiling as her daughter urged the tiny creature to behave. Finally he was strapped in and returned to the girls lap.

"Mummy, does Huberzis have those laces like Rokkenjima?" Despite being a Princess Rhiannon had visited only three countries beyond East Moreland, Rokkenjima, Achkaerin and The Iwi and the Strawberry boot laces of Rokkenjima where still legendary in her eyes, those and the pink trees. As the fox got settled again Rhiannon watched the local sites whizz past.

"I don't think so sweetheart, but they'll have some other treats. We can get some for your friend Evie and your brother Oliver." Matilda suggested.

"Half Brother" Rhiannon said correctively.

"What?" Matilda said as though she'd misheard.

"We did a family tree of the Ironsides in history class at school and Miss Meadows told the class that Oliver was my half brother. Does that mean he'll only be tiny all his life?" Rhiannon asked wonderously. "Like a mini brother?"

"No sweetie" Matilda took her hand, "Look Oliver is a brother to you like Caspian was." Rhiannon went glum, she'd been nearly three when her twin brother had died and memories of him where not as clear as they once had been but she still felt sad when she remembered he wasn't there anymore.

"Me and Caspian where twinnys though" Rhiannon mused as the car stopped and Matilda didn't have much time to say anything before Abby was out and round at the door helping Goldie down while Rhiannon kept a hard hold on his leash. The pair where lead through the zoo towards the Aquariam however keeping Rhiannon from stopping and looking at some of the animals was a task not even a Red Legionnaire would have liked. When they passed the small mammals Goldie began pulling on his leash, a small group of Fennecs wondering how he got out. "Their your brothers and sisters aren't they" Rhiannon said as she knelt and patted him on his head, "But you've got me to look after you" she scooped him up and walked with him in her arms until they got to where the Dolphinarium was. They arrived amid the crowd as Matilda looked for her contact who'd invited her, meanwhile Rhiannon was left standing with Abby next to boy grasping a rabbit. "I like your rabbit" Rhiannon said to him as he finished talking to the woman.

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 08:31:08 PM »
The Zoo's Director hurried towards Matilda, shaking her hand: "Miss Osman, how nice that you where able to come."

He pointed to the Stage, where a Podium was installed: "We are preparing the Stage. As you are a famous supporter of Dolphins international, we where glad you could make it. To be honest, we got the suggestion to ask you just recently. Especially the Kids that remember them miss the Dolphins, but i am sure they will have a better life in one of Wild Mundus Centers than in the aged Pool they had here."

An assistant walked to the Pair, handing the Director a stash of Papers:
"Please Sir, have you asked her yet?" Before turning towards MAtilda: "Good day miss Osman."

The Director waved off, smiling: "It will work out, only question was, if you want to have the honor the first words. We will likely..." his Face grew pale as his assistant pointed him to Rhiannon: "Oh damn. Call the Press, make sure they know."
He then turned back to Matilda, whipping some sweat from his forehead: "I am sorry miss, but it seems your Daughter Stumbled upon a little Prince. We have to call back some Press so they don't Photograph him. It's punished heavily to publish photos of the Royal children under thirteen."

Admiral Eidmeier watched from a hidden Bodycam on one of her underlings. This was good. Several Families had Pictures of Rhiannon, and the Press was already retreating. No official Pictures, and tons of Potential careless People who wouldn't recognize the  Grey haired woman with the children anymore. Now all they had to do was wait for the perfect picture to start their little attack.

Augustin blinked as the Girl talked to him, he stepped back a little before looking to the woman, then back to the Girl:
"Danke." he whispered with his eyes fixed on the ground, before the grey haired woman gave him a nudge:

"Sie kann dich nicht verstehen."

"Fanks." he said, looking at her fox, tiling his head, then looking to the Woman: "Sag ihr bitte, das ihr Tier auch niedlich ist." before giving Rhiannon a shy shoulder shrug.
"Du kannst dafür selber genug Englisch, Augustin." the woman gave him a stern look.

Pleadingly looking to the woman, then to Rhiannon, and back to the Woman: "Aber mein englisch ist peinlich."

"Prince Augustin of Neu Uburzis?" the woman nodded again: "You don't want to let Princess Rhiannon of East Moreland waiting, do you?"

Augustin, shuddered, before turning back to Rhiannon: "Yohr Bet is wary kuht." he said, though looking to the floor afterwards with a deep red face.

Two seemingly twins darted forward, Quickly taking a Picture with Rhiannon on her Phones:

"I didn't give you Permission to bring those." The woman barked, before the girls shrugged: "Who cares. Three Princesses Picture!" getting very close to Rhiannon, unasked, before the woman pulled them back. "Girls Apologize. that was incredibly rude."

"Sowwy." the two said, though not very convincing.

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 07:35:01 PM »
Matilda kept one eye on Rhiannon but knew Abby would squarely have both locked on her daughter and the surroundings near here. She found it easy to understand that people loved the Dolphins, they were her favourite animal too, they seemed to always be like mischievious teenagers. "if you'd like me to speak I'd be honoured to" Matilda said, she didn't particularly like the ideas of animals in captivity but she also saw zoos as serving a purpose, they were something that could help support the reintroduction of species into the wild, it was one of her proudest achievements from her time as Queen that the Wild Boers of East Moreland where back in the woods and valleys. Matilda wasn't too concerned about the press seeing Rhiannon, the Princess was rather accessible to the press back home but it was rather controlled by Malcolm Tucker the royal press secretary. She also knew Abby would stop the press overstepping the mark.

As the two local Princesses had sprung forward Abby had been ready to step in but the woman pulled them back. Rhiannon held Goldie tight, a feint low purr indicating he was annoyed, it was rather comical the pint sized fennec fox. It gave a slight little high pitched bark and Rhiannon patted his head softly quickly soothing him. "It's ok Goldie, the mean girls have gone" she whispered into his giant radar ears.

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 11:14:40 PM »
The two Girls posed with some other kids already, not getting attention from Rhiannon seemingly made them ignore her for now. What was obvious though, the girls hadn't brought any Pets.

Another little boy, about 4 years old, slowly creeped up to Augustin now clammering down on his hand: "Tin!" he shakes the hand he clamps down on, starring up to the older boy, while holding a black bunny on a leash.

"Hadrian!" the Woman, sighed, slowly unclamping Augustins Hand: "Please give your Brother some space. I know you feel saver around him but i am here too."

The Woman shook her head, before offering one unoccupied hand to Rhiannons Guardian: "Siegrun von Uburzis, nice to make your acquaintance. Also, Prince Regent Albrecht's Mother."

Augustin looked up to Siegun, then back to Rhiannon: "Too Yu want Too comb over to fe Palast later?" he then held his Bunny to Rhiannon: "Yu can Pät Schnuffelchen if you want to. "

"It's in our law, you get send to Prison Island if you Publish Pictures of them knowingly. Though it got tuned down a little bit on the Emperors request last year, excluding accidentally made pictures. Had to do with Sir Lindwurm." The director offered Mathilda some Orange Juice: "guess you want to talk with that woman later as well. She is Prince Kurt's wife, and Albrecht's and Adelheid's mother. She usually isn't as much a public figure, but is the Surrogate Mother for the Emperors Nieces and Nephews right now."

He nodded slowly: "Stage is your's if you wish, id be Delighted if you and your Daughter later join the First Tours through the new Aquarium. Or even have a swim in the new Pool. If she brought a Swimsuit that is."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 09:40:48 PM »
Rhiannon reached out a slow moving hand and gently swept it through the soft fur of the pet rabbit. She liked animals, before getting Goldie she'd had a minor obsession with the sheep that lived in the field next to the house on their estate, she particularly liked the fact that they were "fluffy like a cloud with legs" . The rabbit too was soft and fluffy, it was a contrast to the short fur of the Fennec Fox. "How old is he?" Rhiannon had been told it was important to make friends and that you made them by talking to new people. "My fennec is one year old, but he's fully grown. Their tiny" she added as though to prove it she held him close to Augustin his massive ears dwarfing his head. "My mummy is giving a talk so I don't know" she added looking at where Matilda was talking with some other adults.

Matilda took up her position on the stage behind the podium. "I'd like to begin by thanking the creators of this new facility for allowing me to address you. For many years I worked in a facility back home in East Moreland not too disimilar to this one. Back then I worked with a wonderful Dolphin called Bobby, he was a middle aged man when he was injured and washed up. Our Insitute nursed him back to health but his injuries meant he would never survive in the wild. He spent the last six years of his life working with us to educate the people of East Moreland about sealife as well as allowing us to learn more about his species. In an ideal world no Dolphin, or any other animal would spend its life in captivity, but for creatures like Bobby there is no choice, nature takes its course or we give it a helping hand. The same is true with zoos. Around the world thousands, if not millions of animals are in captivity. Some are lucky enough to be in world class facilities such as the one we open today, and that is the dream, that any animal who is held in captivity gets the care, love and respect I know the staff here will give each and every animal. These animals are in many ways similar to ambassadors, in the same way that the East Moreland ambassador to Neu Urbarzis learns their culture while teaching ours these animals will allow us to learn about their behaviour, their lives and their world. As such that means we can take this knowledge out into the world and make the life chances of their brothers and sisters so much better. These zoos are the genetic lifeboats that can bring species back from the brink. In my short time as Queen of East Moreland one of my proudest achievements, other than my children, was the reintroduction of the Wild Boer to the forests of East Moreland. Without the help and support of zoos this animal that was hunted to the edge of extinction in my homeland wouldn't now be thriving.  Without the work of Northfort Zoo the pandas of Gary and Tumiko wouldn't have produced Patch, a beautiful one year old female panda who will soon venture to another zoo somewhere in the world, maybe even here, to help produce a new generation of Panda's that will hopefully lead the way back into the wilds. The battle to save our wildlife was once one we were losing, that tide is turning and this zoo is now on the front line of that battle and I wish them all the success in the world. Thank you."

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 01:09:46 AM »
"He luks uhm...." Augsutin glanced up to his Caretaker: "Wort für weh tun?"

Siegrun let out a long whinded down sigh: "He is afraid he might hurt your Rabbit, he thinks it looks fragile."

"He Iz vier... uhm..." Augsustin looked at his hands, counting with his fingers: "eins, one, zwei, two, drei, tree, vier..." then glanced back to Rhiannon: "Schnuffelchen iz for years."

Hadrian then glanced at his older brother, then back at his own pet, pointing at him: "Haensel!" he proclaimed towards the big girl, that his brother was  apparently showing his own pet off to.

Eidmeier was leaning back, nodding. She had planted some fake users in Social Media Groups belonging to Denmans annoying Sisterhood some weeks prior, and now it hopefully payed off. The signal was routed through several proxy Server, and should at first glance look like signals from East moreland to the website, all while they posted a picture of Matilda Osman, speaking in front of a crowd showing only the Moreland flag, conveniently from an angle you couldn't see the sign of the wildlife foundation.

"Hey, seems like the Bitch thinks she's queen. #Whore #MathildaOsman "

The Director walked up to the Podium, taking over the microphone:

"Esteemed Guests, Citizens of the Empire.

We all still miss the dolphins. But nothing good can come of it if we would have taught our children that our own enjoyment came ahead of the well being of these magnificent animals.

We will no longer hear their laughter here, but i do hope the new pool will hear the laughter of many children now and in the future. There is also the new Aquarium. We have gone to great lengths ensuring our suppliers didn't just plug and pry wild animals, endangering the species as much as we wish to protect them.

We as Zoo have a duty. To ensure our children know and understand the wildlife. A real animal is still a difference to a picture.
But also, we are facilities of research, where by nature of of our inhabitants, we need to learn more about diets and living quarters of animals every day.
I am very glad that the support for our work in Neu Uburzis' society is still strong, and with the Aquarium desire to proof we still can offer you new depths of understanding and learning, just as much as we continue to evolve.

For Nature, and for the Citizens."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 09:33:50 PM »
Rhiannon was unaware of the speeches but was chatting with Augustin as best she could. "He's not a rabbit" she said as she placed Goldie on the floor a tiny lead making sure he didn't go too far. "He's a fox" she said almost proudly as she knelt down and let him nuzzle her hand, she reached into her jacket pocket and held up a small cracker, Goldie sat patiently until Rhiannon dropped it and then Goldie gobbled it up. "Here" she handed another cracker towards Augustin, "he's ever so good" she patted the fox on the head waiting to see if Augustin would feed him.

Across the internet various members of the Sisterhood of Helus spotted the video and the messages.

"Matilda is not East Moreland. #WhoresDon'tGetCrowns

"Sit down shut up #WorstQueenEver

"What the hell did KD3[1] see in the power hungry slut"

It didn't take long before Matilda's sister Erin found them and she began fighting back on her instagram

KD3 is a selfish man whore. Demands his own way all the time, eyes on women everywhere he goes. Tried it on with me all the time speaking of his love for my sister to the media. Matilda is the greatest asset he would have ever had yet all KD3 does is think with his penis. Daisy, Maddie, Jocelyn, Jenny Mason, how many ho's has he had before the Lodjain? That's not a King, but Matilda is a Queen.
 1. King David III
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:37:16 PM by DaveIronside »

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 09:42:51 PM »
Augustin very, very, very carefully dropped the cracker for Goldie, slowly dropping it like Rhiannon did. He was seemingly very cautious as he was afraid to hurt the little animal.

Siegrun then nodded to Abby: "I think the Aquarium is about to open, considering we are already a prominent bunch, might as well go together. I don't think Miss Osman would Object?"

The woman whistled with two fingers to get the girls to trott back to her, before taking Hadrians hand: "Romula, Rema. Don't you two dare pull of anything now." Hadrian looked up to his Caretaker, before picking up his own bunny.

Augstin offered Rhiannon a hand to stand up, while holding Schnuffelchen in the other: "'Uncle Ori said they even have small Sharks!"

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 08:40:47 PM »
Goldie looked at the cracker for a moment or two until Rhiannon said "Yes" in Morelandish, the Fox gave a little leap and proceeded to savagely eat the treat before Rhiannon accepted the hand of Augustin before standing up. Heading towards the Aquarium Matilda rejoined her daughter and said hello to the various people she was with, "I think you ought to pick Goldie up now" Matilda instructed her daughter, "We don't want him chasing any of the fish do we."

"Don't be silly Mummy, Goldie is from the desert, they don't get fish there" Rhiannon said as she comfortably petted her pet fox. Rhiannon walked at the side of Augustin as they entered the venue. "Mummy used to work in a place like this before me and Caspy ended up in her tummy. She looked after the Dolphins, she used to bring us to feed them but I didn't like the Dolphins, they had too many little teeth" she used her spare hand to mimic a mouth biting, "I liked the seals though, they were funny, do they have seals here Mummy?" Rhiannon asked.

"I'm not sure sweetheart, do you know if they have Seals?" Matilda asked Augustin's caretaker.

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 11:55:49 PM »
Siegrun offered a Hand to Matilda: "Siegrun von Uburzis, pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm the Prince Regents mother and currently mostly busy taking care of the horde of Nephews and Nieces of the Emperor."

She then turned to Rhiannon, shaking her head: "I'm sorry, but Seals are in the Sturmheim Zoo. They do have a Seal Sanctuary close by there, but we do have a Tropic Hall with Small Crocodiles now..."

Romula and Rema darted off as soon as they heard Crocodiles, pushing Hadrian and Augustin aside.

Siegrun held up her hand, putting her indexfinger and middle finger together and pointing in the girls general direction. In the Background a man with sunglasses but Civil dressed nodded, darting after the two wild princesses.

"I am sorry for that. Those two are a Whirlwind and not in a good way. Their mother spoiled them rotten and they have this idea in their head that they are above others and some sort of elevated human. Getting that out of their head is hard work, especially since their mother keeps remotely ruining any progress." Siegrun elft out a long sigh:

"Not that Albrecht and Adelheid aren't having their own problems." she smiled warmly while walking past some Rainbow fish tanks: "I really like the new Aquarium. Tanks are spacious. We even have a layer in them to make them mostly sound proof. So knocking isn't as much of an issue."

Hadrian meanwhile tucked Augustins shirt several times, uneasy and seemingly distressed: "er ist weg" he whimpered to his older Brother, before Tears ran down his face: "Hänsel ist weg..."

Augustin took a deep Breath, patting his brothers head: "Ich such nach ihm." before handing Schnuffelchen to his younger brother, then bowing to  Rhiannon: "Sowy Prinzess, gat do Halp my Braver. Hi lost his bet." before darting off between the legs of several adults.

"There's for example one more sibling to young Augustin and Hadrian, he was barely half a year when his parents died. But ic an only take that many kids at once to the zoo... Augustin why don't your properly introd..." Siegrun then Noticed the teary eyed Hadrian with Schnuffelchen and Augustin missing as well:

"By the divine never a moment Peace with those..."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 01:21:08 PM »
With all these other animals going missing Rhiannon took a harder hold of Goldie's lead despite carrying him anyway. She need not have worried as the tiny Fox was content to snuggle into her arms where it was lovely and warm. The Princess thought about hurrying off after the other children an animal hunt seeming to be some kind of adventure but she had a fencing tournament coming up at her classes and if she got in trouble her father would ban her from taking part, and she was clearly going to win. She'd had a track record of disappearing in the past, especially when excited by some event and it had seen her punished several times, usually by being banned from Ice-Cream Fridays with the family or more importantly banned from her swordsmanship lessons. Once when she disappeared at the Festival of Sail her father had even threatened her that if she did it again in the future he'd sell her sword, that thought made the girl move even closer to her Mother.

They stopped near a tank and Rhiannon lifted Goldie slightly so he could see in at the brightly coloured tropical fish. He patted at the glass with a minuture paw as though trying to catch one. Matilda turned to Siegrun, "I often think it would be easy to spoil Rhiannon, especially only seeing her so little compared to her father, she's a feisty young girl and I'm proud of her but often she lacks a bit of self control. I'm amazed she hasn't run off."

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2018, 06:42:19 PM »
"We usually use the Pets for Disciplining the Imperial Children, with most it is rather effective to threaten them to butcher their furry friend and make them eat the bunny. Augustin is very protective of Schnuffelchen. Didn't work with the Twins. They demanded more Sauce."

The sound of a loud Ruckus and one of the Security Guards waving hands raised Sigruns eyes before she nodded to Matilda: "Seems i have to..."

Two girls covered in Mud where dragged back to her, with the Security guard slightly panicking:

"They tried to feed the Crocodiles with Hadrians Bunny, and now Augustin climbed in..."

"Oh stop making such a fuss." one of the girls shrugged, throwing some mud towards her surroundings, while Hadrian started crying hearing the news.

"You two better consider if i don't tan your hide right here." Siegrun barked, before hurrying off.

The other Twin, demonstratively threw some mud towards Rhiannon: "Your no Viking. TV said you where brave. Go run and help that Whimp if you are!"

"Yes, Whimpy Fox Girl!" the second twin repeated, while trying to grab Schnuffelchen from Hadrian:

"More crocodile food."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 08:47:48 PM »
Abby spotted the tell tale signs of Rhiannon about to bolt and prepared herself to run after the Princess, what she didn't expect was a well aimed kick at the shin of the girl trying to grab Schnuffelchen. Matilda had been a few feet away admiring an exhibit and watched as Rhiannon hurried off with Abby in pursuit. Rhiannon was able to twist and turn her way through the crowd and it began to be difficult from Abby to keep up. She arrived at the crocodile enclosure and spotted Augustin, she picked up some stones from the nearby plant pot and began throwing them hard at the crocodiles while yelling at them.

Abby arrived shortly after and spotted the hosts Prince in with the Crocodiles. "Jekar watch my arse." She said to herself as she clambered over the safety barrier and removed her service pistol from its holster. "Stay there" she yelled at Rhiannon who was beginning to try and scramble up the barrier herself, Abby carefully picked her way through the display to find Augustin and picked him up dragging him back the way they'd come and unceremoniously tossing him over the barrier, a few Crocodiles where now approaching and Abby scooted over the barrier and grabbed Rhiannon and dragged her over to where she'd dumped Augustin.

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2018, 08:26:38 PM »
Mathilda Eidmeier was gleefully grinning. This was even better than having to stage anything herself. She had her people snatch some uploads from the bystanders showing Rhiannon covered in mud the two princesses threw at her.  #Mudblood #NotMyPrincess should get them furious foaming over a story they had no clue about what actually went down. And the Backlash at the Denman fanatics once the full story was disclosed should be huge enough to put a dent in her Reputation. For good measure she made sure a pick of her throwing rocks at the crocodiles should spice things up additionally.

The zoo personal was dispatched quickly, distracting the animals with easier treats than the wailing child that had climbed onto a tree inside their pen.

One of the Keepers walked over to Rhiannon: "The gesture is noble young Lady, but you just make them angry, let the staff handle this." he offered her also a towel for the mud she had on her from the twins.

Abby on the other hand had a ladder brought to her while the Keepers made sure the crocodiles where busy elsewhere. Augustin was shivering all over while he held the wet furball in his hand that was his younger brothers bunny.

Hel held it out to Sigrun as he was helped back out of the pen. It seemed the bunny had been able to make his way away after the twins had thrown it in the water. Though the following slap he got echoed through the halls sending visible shivers through the kids present:

"This was brave but incredible stupid Augustin." she said in a stern voice before pulling the little one close into a hug, as tears ran down his face: "Glad you are alright, just don#t climb into crocodile pens again, allright?"

The twins where grabbed by the collar by a second guards woman while the man from before had brought Hadrian with him so he could pick up his own bunny.

The zoo director had hurried over, looking over to abby: "Are you alright miss?"

One boy from the crowd posted a video of the twins throwing in Hadrian's bunny to his social media, and a second clip of Rhiannon and augustin trying their best to rescue it. Holey unaware whom anyone but Rhiannon where.

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2018, 10:35:25 PM »
"When you're angry you lose focus" Rhiannon huffed under her breath, it was a saying of Sir Charles who taught her swordsmanship and he had her repeat it over and over everytime she got angry during training. The Princess stood watching as everyone fussed around. Abby meanwhile had replaced her service pistol and put the safety back on.

"I'm fine thanks" she said as Matilda appeared and began finding out what was happening. She hugged Rhiannon tight and then began telling her off.

"What do we keep telling you" Matilda chastised her daughter. "You can't just wander off anytime you want to. You have to stay with us. I'll have to tell you father." Rhiannon's face instantly dropped and her lip trembled.

"No....please don't" Rhiannon begged, "Daddy will take my sword from me." She began to cry. "I....I....I'm so sorry" she hugged her Mum tight, "Please don't tell him. Please don't" she repeated.

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 08:59:39 PM »
"I hope you two realize how many others you amde miserable today?" Siegrun barked at the nonne to impressed twins:

"I'll make sure you'll spend ample time in the tower to think about what you did. Separated." before she nodded to the Bodyguard: "Get them to the Tram. they can wait for us there."

Romula and Rema where about to Protest, but got dragged away by the bodyguard. Hadrian hugged his own bunny Haensel tight, while looking up to Siegrun:

"Heim. Mag keinen Zoo mehr."

Siegrun smiled warmly, patting the little ones head: "We will go soon, let me sort this out first."

She then turned to Matilda: "I am so sorry, i can only imagine the annoyance you will have to go through with your Ex husband over this." She looked at Rhiannon:

"I'm pretty sure your father will be reasonable. You and Augustin are both prone to hot headed decisions it seems."

She glanced over to the oldest of PErsephone's Sons, holding his own bunny tight now while still whimpering. the red hand imprint still in his face, his Mimic showed not only pain but a deep terror creeping up on him.

"If you don't mind, you could take a ride up to our palace with us. We have one of the Imperial Trams parked outside, they are even bulletproof. I'll make sure the twins stay far away from your Daughter this time. It#s rather doubtful any of our Kids are too keen on Zoo's right now anyway."

Siegrun took a deep breath before leading Augustin with one of their own bodyguards away: "Just prepare yourself to be honest with Albrecht, Orion isn't here himself to bargain with him so get ready Augustin, he will not be pleased."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 12:21:27 AM »
Matilda hadn't really thought of what David's response would be beyond that of annoyance at his daughter once again not following instructions. "I think Rhiannon we need to perhaps think how we tell him" she pointed to the cameras and knew it would already be half way across Mundus, in fact as Rhiannon sat playing with Goldie her father was already being shown the images by his Chief of Royal Household. "Perhaps somewhere less public may be nice" Matilda replied as she took hold of Rhiannon by the hand. "Don't let go, and keep Goldie's lead tight." she instructed the Princess as they made their way towards the tram with their host. As they boarded Matilda spotted the two troublemakers. "Rhiannon you should apologise for kicking that girl." Matilda said quietly.

"No" Rhiannon said matter of factly.

"Rhiannon kicking people isn't very nice." Matilda explained to the six year old.

"Well throwing bunny rabbits into Crocodiles isn't very nice." Rhiannon sat down and folded her arms as though resolute she would not apologise.

"Well two wrongs don't make a right." Matilda quoted what she thought any reasonable parent would say.

"Yes they do." Rhiannon said in a huff. "Helus said we have to stand up for people who can't protect themselves. Hadrian and Augustin didn't stand up to them and they'll just keep being mean. Sir Charles says the only way to stop a bully is to scare them. I wish I'd had my sword." Rhiannon shocked her mother, she'd not heard her speak like this before.

"Sir Charles told you this?" Matilda asked and Rhiannon nodded. "I think you may need a new tutor." Matilda shook her head.

"No" Rhiannon stamped her feet. "I'm doing what Daddy would do. When those nasty people in Seleucid killed our friends Daddy didn't apologise." Rhiannon was sulking now. It was the first time Matilda had seen her daughter act this way and she was rather shocked.

"Abby please sit with her a moment." Matilda crossed to  Siegrun, "I'm sorry, she must be a little tired, she gets a bit moody when she is tired." Matilda explained, "She shouldn't have kicked the Princess, I hope you'll accept our apology" Matilda said sometimes wishing she had never got involved in all this diplomacy stuff, it was never her strong suit. "I thought the zoo was lovely by the way, pass my congratulations onto the staff."

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 12:16:37 AM »
Siegrun waved off, nervously watching her own phone:

"Those two had it coming. Our Princesses started this. I don't think i could even accept an apology before those two hadn't offered one of their own accord. I am more concerned that, considering your situation, those two girls and our security staff caused trouble for you down the line. Not to be prying, but guessing from the deep rooted issues you and the King of East Moreland seem to have this will most likely be pinned on you by him. Regardless how much our princesses provoked her and the failure of our staff on this."

She leaned back, watching the orchards and ramparts up the palace cliff pass:

"Reminds me of Alexandra. She had a nasty habit of trying to educate my children for me, and being rather unmercifull with them. While technically the Emperor or the Empress is the head of the Family even her mother kept telling her that she should focus on her own children instead. Guess she was jealous her brother got the woman he loved while she was stuck with a lazy haughty poster boy." Siegrun shook her head:

"How is your third child doing, if i am not pressing matters too much? I must admit it is hard for me to imagine how this must feel after you got the diagnosis, and i have to help raise eleven kids that all lost their parents at once."

The twins Romula and Rema looked rather stung, not only where their ears still red from where they had been pulled back to the tram, but they did seem rather distressed and didn't talk. There was something about being told of by another Heir to the throne that got those two finally thinking, and they where not happy.

Hadrian was hugging his bunny, caressing the scared animals fur gently. IT seems they both where still rather stressed after the short lived Petnapping.

Augustin on the other hand couldn't even bare watch his bunny afraid of what was to come for him, very well aware of what punishment could await him once they reached the castle gates.

And Albrecht was already waiting at the Palace Tram station.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:56:34 AM by Norgeras »

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 10:23:51 PM »
Matilda hadn't brought Oliver with her as she thought it would be too much, the overwheliming crowds, the noise and of course the strange children. It turned out that had been a wise move, Oliver wouldn't have coped at all. "Oliver turns two soon, he's doing well all things considered. We spend a good deal of our time in and out of hospitals but we had the same with Caspian." She went quiet for a moment, Caspian had died just before his third birthday and that meant Oliver had just a year left perhaps, but unlike Caspian, Oliver hadn't had the breathing problems during his sleep. Perhaps he'd be luckier and Helus only knew what the future might hold in terms of medical developments, after all she was from the right family for that. "Helus must have had a reason, but I'm not as spiritual as many and for the life of me I can't think of what reason he would have. Bringing up eleven children? That must have been rather a meal time." She smiled at Siegrun, "And a lot of bedtime stories, or where they too old for that?"

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 11:33:34 PM »
"Considering the oldest of the bunch just turned ten, there's still a lot of bed time stories going on. Personally I'd count Orion as well, which would raise the count up to 12. These four here all belong to that group. We'll the twins only lost their father but Willhelmina isn't around anyway."

The tram stopped and the kids went off, Augustin and the twins being greeted by albrecht's stern expression:

"Do not even try to explain yourselves." he put his arms to his hips shaking his head: "you two, say goodbye to our guests and then off to the tower. Immediately."

The twins mumbled something close to a sorry, before being led away by a servant.

Augustin tearfully held Schnuffelchen to Albrecht, expecting to loose his pet.
Albrecht sighed, before kneeling down to him, putting the bunny down and hugging the sobbing mess: "Your Bunny is safe, Allright? We will talk about your punishment before bedtime, but it would not be fair when you loose your pet for trying to help your brother."

Albrecht let go, looking Augustin straight into the eyes: "I am glad you are safe. I was terrified when I heard the news. How about you show princess Rhianon the pens while we adults talk?"

Albrecht then stood up, walking over to matilda: "I had expected to meet you on official galas the first time in person, since we always missed each other during the festival of sail. Guess we meet as caretaker and parent instead."

Augustin timidly walked over to Rhianon, offering his hand to help her out of the tram: "we can go to the other bunnies while the adults talk."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2019, 07:24:02 PM »
The use of pets as punishment concerned Matilda to make any animal suffer for the wrongs of a child however she was aware that voicing such concerns at the moment would be diplomatically out of order and she had already had enough issues with King David.

"I'm sure Rhiannon would love to see the bunnies." Matilda said urging her daughter to follow Augustin.

"Do you have only Bunnies?" Rhiannon asked as they walked away, "In Northfort we have horses, some sheep and Cousin Sophie did have a baby Honeybadger she found but it had to go and live in our zoo......oh and Goldie" she said pointing to the fox under her arm.

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 02:11:51 PM »
Augustin did lead Rhiannon past the Replica Noniam Temple housing the Throne, through a gap in the Palace buildings before it connected to the old castle, and to a small Pet Pasture at the bottom of a steep cliff that towered over the whole complex. A tiny River was fowing throuhg the enclosement, where Augustin carefully lead Rhiannon through a small wood gate.

He slowly tried to understand her, before answering:
"We used to häf Pferde... ähm. whores. But no won was riding anymore. So Kurt got a Racetrack where the uhm... Hippo Drum? used to be. But no one races. Because Kurt is now in a ... uhm... Roll-chair?"

"Wheelchair. He and his Friend Julian had a crash on the Track." A boy roughly ten or nine years old picked up, as he was grooming his bunny:

"Was habt ihr diesmal angestellt?" he hissed towards Augustin, before waving over to Rhiannon: "Hey, i'm Sebastian. I'm one of the Imperial Eleven."

Augustin groaned audible: "Sach des nett, des is doof!" before turning back to Rhiannon: "More Cussings of mine. His Bunny is Zeus."

Sebstian grinned, looking at Rhiannon: "We can get a different Pet once we are eleven. Because at that age we are considered responsible enough. Also that's when the whole Idea of Whipping Bunnies ends. You only get your own hide tanned at that point. Since Orion didn't take another Pet after his Bunny died we don't have any other Pets around right now."

Augustin meanwhile had started getting his own Pet Brush from a stash where all of them where labelled with names, grooming Schnuffelchen. He held a second brush to Rhiannon: "Want?"

Albrecht couldn't help but notice that Matilda had something on her Tongue, but decided not to press:

"Want to get some coffee and a cupcake? The other Kids that didn't go to the Zoo where baking today. We have a phone if you need to call your Ex Husband. Considering i noticed Tucker springing into Action i am rather sure he heard parts of the Story, and right now myself and Siegrun could at least try and Remedy the Situation."

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 10:02:59 PM »
Rhiannon didn't understand some of what the two boys were saying  but she did like the pasture. It reminded her of when the family had lived outside Northfort rather than the palace and there was a farmers field next door. She'd spend quiet a lot of time watching the lambs and sheep running around. It took her sometime to work out that they meant horses. "Daddy has some horses, he used to ride every day but then his back got hurt and now he just strokes them. I can ride a little but their all too big" she shrugged as she picked up the brush that was offered. She gently began brushing the rabbit it wasn't too disimilar to Goldie but the Rabbit seemed more co-operative than the Fennec Fox who always wanted to nibble on the wooden brush she used back home. "You shouldn't whip bunnies" Rhiannon said, "Animals shouldn't be hurt".

Inside Matilda was only too happy to get a coffee and a cupcake. "I think it best to leave things to cool down a little back home. The last thing you want is to have to deal with a rabid Tucker." She had memories of palace life where the man would be ripping strips off ministers and staff on a regular basis in rather colourful language, while he'd never said anything horrid to her face she wouldn't put it past him now she was the ex-Queen rather than the Queen. " Beside Rhiannon is safe and sound and no doubt enjoying seeing some animals. By the time she's back at school on Monday no doubt it'll be an adventure to rival some medieval saga." she chuckled. "So many young children around a Palace must be a little chaotic, how do you cope?"

Online Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 01:41:02 PM »
"well..." Sebastian was somewhat distressed as he leaned back, putting Zeus back into his own pen:

"They don't get whipped... i tried to uhm.. comare it to something that old timey people did. Instead of putting a rulers kid over the lap it was someone close to that kid who took the hit instead, because some people believed they should be untouchable. Meaning if you messed up your friend got the beating. The bunnies are sort of a stand in... just..."

He looked somewhat sad now, glancing at zeus:

"Well, they get cooked and you are forced to eat them yourself. Unless you are the two princesses i think you met, then yeah..."

"He had three bunnies" Augustin threw in, where you could see Sebastian getting slightly angry:

"Alexandra hat mich gehasst. Und du weißt das."

Augustin glanced sideways: "Tschuldigung."

Sebastian took a deep breath: "Albrecht is nice. If you mess up you can take responsibility yourself. I prefer a sore bottom over a dead bunny."

"I like not getting into trouble." Augustin said meekly, brushing Schnuffelchen

"We try to cope as family. Even though my sister doesn't really participate. Orion tries his best to be there for them as well, but the whole kidnapping left him scarred. Augustin, thats the one who jumped into the crocodile pen, is very close to him though. Sebastian is complicated. Alexandra was very unfair to him and it shows now." Albrecht picked up a cupcake:

"Otto, Kunigunde and Karloman are mostly sticking to each other. We have private tutors for each aside from Orion. It's lively. These days we get visits from Julian Wingert as well. That was the boy, i mean young man, who was with me at the Festival of sail, you might have seen him."

Kurt rolled into the room from the kitchen, covered in flour, a baby on his lap:

"Oh we have guests?" he tilted his head:

"Good day, miss..." he glanced back and forth: "Wait, aren't you Miss Osmman? What did the Kids do..."

"We got that covered Father." Albrecht answered, smilling:

"Really, this is almost a normal occasion. Augustin threw a Spoon at the Pope on one occasion."