Author Topic: The Clysperi and the Consecrated  (Read 1890 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
The Clysperi and the Consecrated
« on: July 07, 2019, 03:21:50 AM »

To whom it may concern,

The Kingdom of Clysperis is interested in seeking a mutually beneficial relationship with the Consecrated Nyx Coalition, an interest which I hope will be shared. At this time my Kingdom is perhaps best described as a market which is untapped; opportunities for growth and innovation are plenty, but to transform the Clysperi economy from one of a GDP per capita of $2k, toward one where my people may lead fulfilling and enriched lives, I shall require the guidance of those most skilled, those who possess unquestionable prowess in business and economics. Given the status of the Nyx economy I believe the Consecrated Nyx Coalition is an entity which fits this bill well on all fronts.

In exchange for assisting the Clysperi economic recovery, in conjunction with efforts to be headed by the Tamoran Empire, the Kingdom shall offer the Consecrated Nyx Coalition an environment in which it may expand its economic presence to the north.

Clysperis faces many challenges, from an unemployment rate of 7.6%, inflation of 12.9%, GDP growth of a scant .87%, coupled with obsolete infrastructure and minimal to non-existent foreign investment. I feel that our ascension to OPEN is one part of the equation, increasing the flow of Clysperi oil to the markets and harnessing those funds raised through Clysperi Standard Oil to gear the broader economy toward a path of growth. Agricultural production remains another bright area, with the Ḥ'pī blessing our fertile soils.

I look forward to your reply and the opportunity for partnership between our parties.

Pharaoh Bektaten, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, High Priest of Every Temple, The Living Horus.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Persephone

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Griss Confederacy
Re: The Clysperi and the Consecrated
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 06:28:20 PM »
A Reply to Pharaoh Bektaten

The Coalition Delegation received your message quite eagerly. I have little doubt that they are very interested in the prospects of a mutually beneficial relationship. Clysperi has many great and important natural wonders, combine this with the technology and industrial power of the Coalition and both nations stand to benefit greatly. The Delegation, in their infinite wisdom, has deemed it my duty to act as their representative. I believe there is much we have to discuss, from economics to international politics. I feel we will find much agreement between each other.

Signed,
Vaticinator Vizla

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: The Clysperi and the Consecrated
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 06:53:38 AM »

Vaticinator Vizla,

I shall look forward to your arrival, and to the arrangements we shall mutually set forth.

Pharaoh Beketaten-Hesy-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, High Priest of Every Temple, The Living Horus.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis