Author Topic: A Communication To Mayor Aoki Nishida; CC: Nettie Taylor  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Communication To Mayor Aoki Nishida; CC: Nettie Taylor
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:13:22 PM »

Mayor Aoki Nishida;

The situation facing the Peoples of Nurashima/Barnacle is one which has caused concern in several nations. As talks proceed regarding the future of Nurashima/Barnacle we have yet to hear from an important voice: the population of Hake-Shima, which identifies as neither Heyran nor Himeyaman. In the interests of seeing that the voice of Hake-Shima is most certainly heard and heeded I hereby offer the services of the IDS to you and your city, so that we may see  that most inherent right to self-determination is upheld as the future of the Islands are decided. Most certainly, as the People who call these Islands home you are deserving of a voice in this process.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may set to work on the issues facing your Peoples, granting them a strong voice in the process which may very well determine the future of the Islands you call home.

Respectfully;

Evanthe Rhodes
Executive Director and Chief Diplomatic Administrator
Independent Diplomatic Services

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: A Communication To Mayor Aoki Nishida; CC: Nettie Taylor
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 04:52:34 PM »
To the IDS

As Mayor of the city of Hakae-Shima I agree that the current situation both on the ground and politically is quite unhelpful, I have a list of concerns some of which are quite pressing as the aid operations being conducted by international forces within our city continues. I am not an international politician or diplomat but I'm smart enough to know that the governments of Heyra and Himeyama aren't about to listen to the voice of these people, our invitation to participate in talks being found lacking is evidence enough of that.

Consequently I would be prepared to meet with you and to discuss the issues relevant at this time.

Signed

Mayor Aoki Nishida