Author Topic: Luuxland's Prince Issues Universal Invitation (OPEN)  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Prince_Leuk

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Principality of Luuxland
Luuxland's Prince Issues Universal Invitation (OPEN)
« on: August 31, 2018, 10:56:14 AM »

To all my Peers and Betters,

The Principality of Luuxland would like to extend a universal invitation to the leaders and governments of all nations; regardless of faith, creed, or status; to Luuxland to open up our international relations and establish ourselves in the region as a nation committed to peace, prosperity, and comradeship. I have thus ordered my government to construct a village of embassies only a few miles from the Capitol building in the city of Sahvannah. We offer, to any nation that will, identical buildings in which to establish embassies. The buildings and the plots on which they stand will be leased without charge to the nation that claims it. The Luuxland National Police Department is also available to offer security free of any charge as well, or you may supply your own. We must, after all be hosts to our guests, and not common landlords to tenants! The buildings, are not yet completed and won't be for some time, but there are a number of empty offices in the Capital building which may serve as temporary homes for any of you who wish not to wait to establish a permanent link.

I have already had the joy and honor to meet King David III of East Moreland, as I am actually writing this from my ship in his harbor. And I will have the privelege of welcoming the Prime Minister of the Ecclesiastical State is Sahvannah upon my return home. At the time being, these are the only two nations which have recognized Luuxland's independence, and also the only two who have reached out to me and my government. We wish to be considered by all nations as reliable friends, in particular our neighbors Nordmar and Andvari, with whom we share a border (OOC: Pending map update) and desire good relations with for economic and security reasons.

I thank you all for your attention and time, and pray to here from as many of you as possible. If many reply to this in a short span we may have to hold a Conference in Sahvannah in the coming days, but if only a few respond to this we will be happy to recieve you as individuals upon my return home.

May God be with you all,
Prince Leuk I of Luuxland
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:13:31 AM by Prince_Leuk »

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Re: Luuxland's Prince Issues Universal Invitation (OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 08:39:26 PM »

To:- His Highness Prince Leuk I of Luuxland

We are a nation that is always happy to know others and as such we would be delighted to accept your invitation. If possible I would like to dispath my Head of the Conclave[1] Lord Besarian Ivanov to discuss relations between our two nations. I would also like to inform you that as a monarchy you are eligible to have an ambassador station permanently on the Isle of the Goddess and should you take up this offer I would be delighted to welcome your ambassador to our home.

Sessifets Blessings

Queen Klara II of Lodja.
 1. Prime Minister

Offline Prince_Leuk

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 01:18:06 AM »

To:- Queen Klara II of Lojda

The Principality welcomes your response. With elections wrapping up in Luuxland for the Advisory's lower houses, I will soon be dispatching my abassador's to the 3 nations that have so far recognized us. I cannot wait to greet your envoy at the plantation upon my return home!

Bless you and your people

Prince Leuk I of Luuxland

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
  • Selamlar, ich bin ein Türke. Probably.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nichitishi
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 11:22:42 AM »
---} To: His Highness Prince Leuk I of Luuxland {---

Cabbagelandiet, as a lesser known nation itself would love to have an embassy at Luxland. I, as Grand Preacher Brassicus II would have loved to attent, but I am busy due to matters in the Festival of Sail, which you know what happened. Instead, I will send a promising diplomat and Brassicus III to you. We also have an empty quarter in the palace and if you would like to, we can repurpouse it as an Luxlandian Ambassadorship. Brassica Prime Bless you all.

- Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:19:26 PM by CabbagePreacher »
Cabbagelandiet still lives on thine heart!

The Factbook of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1864.msg16144
The Important People of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1865.msg16145#msg16145

Offline Prince_Leuk

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 10:44:57 PM »

To  Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet

Luuxland welcomes Cabagelandiet's interest in an embassy and opening of discussions. I am told by my government that thanks to the ending of the elections for the Lower house two days ago, They will begin naming Luuxland's ambassadors tomorrow and the day after. After which we will be sending them out to all nations that have been open to relations with us. We hope our friendship grows and flourishes from this day.

Leuk I of Luuxland.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:18:19 PM by Prince_Leuk »

Offline BenOfTheIwi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Commonwealth of the Unified Iwi
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 09:47:49 AM »
To:- Prince Leuk

Our nations are geographically close yet have had no formal contact. As such this is something I seek to remedy, however our culture dictates no embassies may be established without there first being interaction between our people. As such I would like to invite you or a representative to visit Hunter's Bay so that we can begin what I believe will be useful and friendly relations.

King Piripi not of the Ngāpuhi but of the Iwi.

Offline Prince_Leuk

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 04:24:01 AM »

To King Piripi;

As it turns out King David III of East Moreland suggested, since me and my wife and my son were in a rush to get back home from the Festival of Sail, that we take a plane fro EM to your country and then Ferry over to Sahvannah. We were going to request permission after the Banquet, but since you have reached out, I think it would be an opportune moment for us to meet. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to stay as the President of the E.S. is on his way to Sahvannah to meet me as is, but my wife Princess Sehrra has said she would stay in my stead for awhile and open the discussions. If that is all right by you.

Signed-
Prince Leuk of Luuxland