Author Topic: 'Ali Baba et les quarante voleurs' - Princesse Angélique & Neal Fava-Schuterman  (Read 1967 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec

Concordia, Integritas, Industria

To:- Princesse Angélique Grimaldi de Némérie

Hey there Angel, it's just me Neal. Listen, I know I promised Louis to pay you guys a visit during these passed few weeks but alas as you may know, the family bank has been taking a lot of my precious time as of recently and thus no opportunity to head back to Némérie and enjoy true life as it is. That is until now, managed to fill in an empty spot and luckily for you, the Principality will expect my presence, at least for a few Days, and guess what? Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves are currently performing, so booked my ticket...however it would be more fun to have a companion and the fact that you and I share the same passion...am asking if you'd like for me to book an additional ticket and enjoy the Ópera with me? 'Thousand and One Nights' belong to one of my favorite story Collections and especially this particular tale, fascinating me when I was a little kid growing up and dreaming about these fantastic Worlds and wishing I was part of it all, hahaha. Am also proposing dinner right after the show in any location of your choosing, the most important qualities are just the food, ambiance and good company. If you accept my most generous proposal, I shall personally fetch you at the Palace itself, would give me an opportunity to have a chat with Louis, and of course Honoré if he's around. If not, it's totally fine by me, just know that I'll be there in the weekend Before real Life demands my presence, back in Metro Philermos.

Take Care and God Bless,

Neal G. Fava-Schuterman