Author Topic: The Funeral of Grand Preachress Bergit (OPEN)  (Read 4770 times)

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
  • Selamlar, ich bin ein Türke. Probably.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nichitishi
The Funeral of Grand Preachress Bergit (OPEN)
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:25:35 PM »

To all nations,

As Grand Preacher Brassicus II, I have to sadly inform all of you that my wife, Grand Preachress Bergit, has passed away. As according to the rules of the Brassican Church, we will be burying her in one to three days, depending on the conditions. We expect you to come, and share these sad times with us. As they say, sadness is easier when it's shared with others. Brassica Bless, and hope to see you soon.

- Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet, and head of the Church of Brassica Prime.
Cabbagelandiet still lives on thine heart!

The Factbook of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1864.msg16144
The Important People of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1865.msg16145#msg16145

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: The Funeral of Grand Preachress Bergit (OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 04:21:07 PM »

To:- Grand Preacher Brassicus II

On behalf of the Kingdom of East Moreland and its people please accept our condolences at this difficult time.

We would like our Foreign Minister Edward Tamana to attend the funeral as our representative and hope this is acceptable.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Sorrow Be Short.

King David III of East Moreland.

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 04:45:25 PM »

To:- Grand Preacher Brassicus II

It has fallen to me to pass on the condolensces of my nation and my Queen. Her Divine Majesty Queen Klara currently is overseeing a series of trials of great importance in Lodja and thus can not attend in person. She has asked me as a special envoy of Her Divine Majesty, and former candidate to be Queen, to attend alongside one of her Minister, Dragan Knežević.

Best Regards

Arina Pasternak
Envoy of Queen Klara II of Lodja

Offline Prince_Leuk

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Principality of Luuxland
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 10:39:16 PM »

To: Brassicus II,

My condolences for the loss of your wife. It was a true depression in a time of great happiness. Unfortunately, I must return to Luuxland after leaving East Moreland, but my Nephew; Johna Riatasun has come of Age, and will be joining the Advisory. As a member of the government, I am sending him in my name to attend the funeral in my stead.

Prayers for your family and your nation,
Prinss Leuk I of Luuxland
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:11:47 PM by Prince_Leuk »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 08:20:19 AM »

The Ecclesiastical State

The Ecclesiastical State and all of her people send their utmost prayers and condolences at times such as these.

We've decided to send the Head of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Ignazio Campagna, to represent the Church state's presence.

Take Care and God Bless,

The Federal Council of the Ecclesiastical State

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 08:02:45 PM »

To all nations who will attend,

I would like to inform that the funeral that would have happened today has been delayed due to bad weather. The funeral will be next day, instead of today. Brassica Bless.

- Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet, and head of the Church of Brassica Prime.

The Factbook of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1864.msg16144
The Important People of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1865.msg16145#msg16145

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 06:03:36 PM »

It was a cold day in Cabbagelandiet. Brassicus II had planned to start the funeral at a better time, but alas, he couldn't control nature. He sat on a picnic table outside the palace, with his son, Brassicus III and his daughter, Karni Sonbahar Brassicus (OOC - To be referred as K.S. Brassicus from now on.). Other members of the government would come soon, and hopefully his visitors would be coming through the palace gates soon aswell.

"Well, who are you going to be with next?" said Brassicus III, hoping to light up some converation.
"I don't bloody know. Unlike other leaders, I loved my dear Bergit. And hey, I have you two. I won't be accepting any of that 'royal marriage' nonsense. Unless someone I really like comes up, I'm staying single."  Brassicus II looked at the palace gate "Well, it seems our first visitors are coming... And it seems they aren't from the government." Brassicus II crossed his eyes in anger "Didn't I tell Kara Rsizadam to make everyone come early, so we could have a meeting? That useless wanker... Well it's not time for anger and conflict. We are in a funeral afterall." Brassicus II and the others stood up to greet the incoming foreigners... And he hoped that more than 4 nations would come, was Cabbagelandiet that unimportant, or did everyone forget to send a reply letter?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 06:44:46 PM by CabbagePreacher »

Offline Prince_Leuk

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 07:56:02 PM »
Johna Riatasun was young, 15 years of age and his birthday was approaching rapidly in the coming months. It was obvious that this was his first time out of the country, but he was to assume a position in Luuxland's Upperhouse of the Advisory on his birthday in November. He was the Prince's nephew from an older, now deceased sibling. Or at least who was believed deceased, since he vanished during the independence war. He was accompanied by a interpreter, and seemed reluctant to use even what very little English he did know. He bowed upon seeing Brassicus II and his interpreter instantly began translating the Luuxlandish.

"Honorable Brassicus II, My uncle sends his deepest condolences. He would have come himself had he not been held at the Festival. My other uncle, Arch-Advisor Brandahn would have sent someone already in the Advisory, but as I'm sure you're aware they are preoccupied with the President of the E.S. and his visit. The Lower-House has since come-" the interpreter stopped as if he didn't want to say it but after Johna him a look of displeasure he continued "Half of the Lower-house was arrested yesterday morning. So, I'm all we had available. I hope your grace doesn't find my presence to be offensive." the interpreter took something from a small bag on his hip and handed it to Brassicus. It was the name and information of the Luuxlander ambassador, who was currently on his way to Cabagelandiet following the Prince's open invitation early in the month. "Luuxland thanks you for your offer of friendship between us."

the boy and the interpreter bow and move on to allow the next guest to introduce themselves.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 08:38:47 PM »
Ignazio Campagna finally arrived in Cabbagelandiet which currently undergoing quite the early Winter which was quite unusual in terms of Ecclesiastical standards. Of course he couldn't bother complaining about such matters when he was there to represen the Church state at a time of grief and remembrance, no doubt it was quite important for Cabbagelandiet's closest neighbour to show that the country in question wasn't forgotten. The other prominent guest to accompany Campagna was Donald J. von Trump himself, representing the Kingdom of New Zion on behalf of King Louis III, who happened to be the Prince of Némérie as well, and the Sovereign Military Order of the Holy Cross. Being quite the controversial man he was in New Zion and the Catholic Church, he thought that this trip could surely improve his standing if one were to show compassion.

"Greetings Grand Preacher Brassicus II, Prince Brassicus III and Princess K.S Brassicus, Pope Peter II of the Celestian Catholic Church, the Federal Council and the entirety of the Ecclesiastical people send their utmost condolences and prayers in tragic times such as these. It is with great hope that our presence is more than welcomed enough in showing solidarity with our closest neighbour. I would also like to see this opportunity, as sad as it may be, as a chance for our nations to get to know each other better and improve relations." Campagna began saying before letting Trump say a few words.

"I too would like to offer prayers and condolences unto His Holiness and the Cabagelandiet people on behalf of the Order of the Holy Cross, the people of New Zion and King Louis I Grimaldi whom couldn't unfortunately attend personally due to other matters of importance. In any case I hope we could have a chat somewhere warm and cozy, it's frickin' freezing out here I must admit, would be great with some cabbage soup or whatever y'lot eat daily; Don't mistake my current role as dull, I'm quite the businessman myself and the amount of bankruptcies have never stopped me and my crappy, artifical products from successful sales hehehe, ain't that true Champagne?" Trump exclaimed as he gave poor Campagna a hard hit on his back much to his annoyance.

Campagna also wanted to take the opportunity to greet Prince Johna Riatasun, though naturally was interrupted by Trump. "Hey there Johna kiddo, how are you faring these days? Heard half of the Luuxlander legislative branch got totally whacked." he chuckled giving a thumbs up, "democracy is overrated nowadays, ain't I right?". 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 08:54:42 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 10:22:42 PM »
Edward Tamana was the Foreign Minister of East Moreland, that generally meant travelling and supporting the King on meetings abroad, or sitting quietly around tables back home hosting foreign guests. It was rare he was ever let out on his own but with the King tied up with pre-planned visits it had fallen to him to attend. One positive though was the King had loaned him one of the royal planes and so he had plenty of time to catch up on the Mundus Games coverage, catch some sleep and read some briefing papers on upcoming visits. After landing he made his way to the Palace and found  Brassicus II. "Your Majesty, my King sends his deepest condolences." he extended a hand to shake his host. "He also asked me to deliver this" he handed over a thick leather book, on the front was inscribed the name of the deceased. "In our culture it is said that a person is remembered for the deeds that they have done in their life. We were no experts on the life of your dearly departed wife but we have begun it for you." He turned the front page of the book to show a large photo of the Grand Preachress Bergit. On the next page some details of her life as known to the Morelanders was written in beautifully decorated caligraphy. "Many families make books like this for their loved ones and find it helps them keep a record of the life of the deceased. I hope in some small way thinking of her and remembering her at her best brings you comfort. Should our nation be able to offer any support please just ask." Edward handed the book over and made his way off to await the ceremony. 

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 11:30:55 PM »
Things in Achkaerin always got interesting when the leaders were all over the place geographically speaking, it was one of those periods of time. However a funeral of a significant foreign figure, even if little was known of the figure, was an occasion that wasn't going to be missed. The Achkaerinese party wasn't really a party as there were just two of them but nevertheless it was led by Marqueeza Olivia Leonidas, one of the so called 'big six' in Achkaerin and presently the leader of one of the oldest and most noble houses of Achkaerin, in fact there were only two houses that went back further than hers and those were the Azurewind's and the Ayanami's, and speaking of the Azurewinds the second member of the party was the niece of the Emperor Princess Cerys Azurewind, this was the Princess's first major international event as her uncle continued his program of experience building among the younger generation of royals and nobles

The pair of Achkaerinese women made their way to the Palace and after politely waiting for Minister Tamara to pay his respects to their host they took their turn and approached.

"Your Majesty allow me on behalf of my Uncle the Emperor and my nation of Achkaerin to express our most sincere condolences." Cerys said, today wasn't the day for other agenda's no it was a day for remembrance "If there's anything we can do don't hesitate to ask." at her side Olivia clenched her fist behind her back the young royal had got over the first hurdle of the day.

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 09:11:53 AM »
"Well thank you all for coming. It means a lot to me and my people. And I definitely will be writing more to that leather-clad book." said Brassicus II, wishing that he had some better gloves so his hands wouldn't be freezing. "After the people of the government come, I will be announcing what we will be doing today." Brassicus II looked at the gates "Well, it seems they are here. Late as always... Let's get inside shall we? Mourning someone doesn't mean we have to catch a cold!" Brassicus II led everyone inside. "You might be asking 'Why are we in the palace when we are in a funeral?' well, my palace also has a church, not the Catholic type,..." Brassicus II started to feel like a teacher giving a tour to his students "...which where the funeral will happen. Now everyone, please be quieter, " Brassicus II opened a door leading to some stairs. "Normally I would be sitting among my people, but since the church will probably be full for today, we will be sitting in the second floor." Brassicus II along with everyone else took a seat. "Well, while we wait for the Head Preacher of the Brasscironian Church to arrive, may I ask how your countries are doing?"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:35:58 PM by CabbagePreacher »

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 10:34:27 PM »
"Thank you for your concern." Edward replied as Brassicus asked about their own countries, "East Moreland is ticking along, HoneyBadger Day is coming up soon so thats all people seem to talk about, each town will have its own little celebration, people will get into fancy dress and generally celebrate being a Morelander" Edward shrugged, it was strange to think a nation like East Moreland venerated so highly a creature that had begun being so foreign to their shores but now had permiated almost every part of the national psyche, from the flag, to the name of the rugby team to even having a day dedicated to it. "May I enquire as to the rituals?" Edward wanted to make sure he undertood what was going to take place.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 11:15:54 PM »
"The Ecclesiastical State is actually doing quite well under Pope Peter II despite a few diplomatic hiccups here and there, thank you for asking. Our presence on the international stage has begone to expand dramatically at a fast pace these past few years, the Federal Council consists of good members thus far implementing agendas that will only benefit us in the long term." Ignazio said as he let Trump have his word.

"His Majesty Louis III has gotten himself quite the femme fatale of a Prime Minister, Nathalie Schuterman. She belongs to the good blood of New Zion society, heck her grandmother was once the head of government from the early 1980s to the mid 1990s. I'm sure she'll do alright or even surprise us, still her first year in and much can happen as of now; Some republican whackos tried to take over the nation and my precious life was put at risk, thankfully the Cops and dem Gendarmerie dudes save the day; I'm still here alive and kickin' hehe..." Trump said in his proud tone.

"What about Cabbagelandiet?" Campagna finally returned the question.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:24:07 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 02:10:58 PM »
"Achkaerin is doing fine thank you for asking." Olivia said "We've just had our annual Edelweiss Festival, which is a huge celebration of music that raises money for various charities including one greatly supported by the King of East Moreland, we're currently beginning preparations for the storm season which tends to cause fun and games, and we've got people planning this years Memorial Day events which is when we remember our fallen soldiers in the Great War and all conflicts since. How is your nation doing?"

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 03:12:35 PM »
"Good that one you are good and alive Mr. Trump, unlike dear Bergit, it seems most of your nations have an event of some sort? I wish I could attend one, but I'm neither at the mood or have the available time to go to one... Well Cabbagelandiet is doing finer than ever, not speaking about the mood, we finally have the council set up, with a head of government in charge, hopefully Karn Ibahar managed to strike a deal with Artyomov for our military..." Karn Ibahar answered that question. "Well I said we would negotiate at an another time, so the deal hasn't been complete yet." Brassicus II returned to his speech "... and we have our first diplomat who isn't useless, Iyibirdip Lomat..." Iyibirdip Lomat waved his hat "... overall, we're good on the government side. And the Morelander asked for what we're going to do? The Head Preacher is going to give a sermon, we're going to as a convoy with the people to the graveyard to, well, bury the body, and then we're going to have a feast in the deceased's name, but, where is the Head Preacher?" Brassicus II paused to think. "Actually, I'm not the Grand Preacher for no reason, and the Head Preacher of this church isn't coming. Why don't I... Hmm..." Brassicus II rushed down the stairs where they came from.

After a while, Brassicus II appeared with a long robe, told everyone to sit down and started a fiery, epic sermon that could be summed up like this:

He started about Bergit's life, them meeting, how the two lived together, what Bergit did for him, all the good and the bad memories, and the last words muttered from her:
"Ah good Brassica, if I die, you're invited to my funeral!" and "Well, I'm dying Kara Rsizadam, you useless..."

And the sermon was completed. Everyone sat silent for a minute of prayer, and then got ready for digging the grave, which the graveyard was a long distance away. Brassicus II returned to his visitors and his government. He said "So, who there can help us with shoveling open a grave and carrying a casket? And what did you think about my sermon? I haven't done one of those in a while."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 05:40:28 PM by CabbagePreacher »

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2018, 10:27:37 PM »
It was rather awkward, Edward hadn't expected to have to actually help bury a body. He'd read about some bizarre funeral practices across Mundus, be it the Bene Gesserit reducing the body to liquid, the Lodjain Queen drinking the ashes of her predecessor or the Maori of the Iwi keeping severed heads, but having the funeral party physically digging a grave was a new one to him. "The sermon was very similar to how us Cultists do things, remember the life of the dead so the Gods know the qualities of the person soon joining them in the afterlife." Edward didn't particularly want to go digging a grave so offered instead to help carry a casket.

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 07:34:24 PM »
Brassicus sat silent in awkward silence as only the Morelander answered his question. He got a bit annoyed at the fact that people didn't even bother answerimg his question. Still, there was a casket to move, and a funeral to be had, so he had to move along. A group consisting of the government, Brassicus II and Brassicus III, K.S. Brassicus and the East Morelander with help from some of the common folk set out for the graveyard, passing along the streets of Brasscirom, the group of funeral goers getting larger with common folk joining. The now huge group reached the graveyard which also held Brassicus I and his ancestors and started picking up shovels to actually dig a grave. The body was buried, and then everyone stood up to pray for a minut again. After everything was done the funeral goers went back to the palace, where the feast would take place. The Cabbagelandetians set out to talk with their visitors.

Brassicus III went to talk with the Achkerinese and Arina Pasternek, "Good day, my good ladies. It's unusual to see woman of leading positions in Cabbagelandiet. And it's hard to keep track of the queens and the minor noble-sses of other countries. I would be honored to know more about you three."

Brassicus II and K. S. Brassicus approached the Luuxlanders. "Hello my friends!" exclaimed Brassicus II in a bit of a higher pitch than usual "I read the paper that had the info about the ambassador. And..." K.S. Brassicus interrupted Brassicus II's speech by poking him in the shoulder. Brassicus II and she talked for a sec and he started talking again "Oh good god... Dear, that is a bit innapropriate to say now isn't it? Well you can speak with Johna when we're done here... Ah, well what I was going to say was that we have an empty room in the palace for a Luuxlandian ambassadorship ready. Also, may I ask when the King has some free time and I can come and visit Luuxland?"

Kara Rsizadam and İyibirdip Lomat came to talk with the East Morelander, "Hello my good sir, how is your day go--" Kara Rsizadam interrupted İyibirdip Lomat speaking. "Lomat! That's not how you greet a foreign diplomat! Do you need more lessons from me?! Ahem, sorry for the commotion Mr. Edward. This is my student İyibirdip Lomat, still learning how to be a diplomat. I have come here to have a talk about establishing an embassy between our countries, if that would be okay for you."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 07:24:05 PM by CabbagePreacher »

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »
Dragan Knežević may have been the Lodjain finance minister but just like any member of the Conclave he was expected to fulfil whatever duties his Queen assigned him, today it was more a case of baby sitting Ariana Pasternak the 18 year old who had just narrowly missed out on being named Queen six months ago in favour of Queen Klara II, who had now appointed the runner up in the reckoning to be a royal envoy. Dragan had of course presented his nations condolensces before introducing Ariana who echoed the sentiment. They sat silently during the eulogy and shrunk away during the coffin carrying and grave digging. Such duties were not carried out by nobles back home, infact the only time a noble was expected to directly get involved in a funeral would be their own families or the Queens, the later being considered an extremely high honour. Ariana also ruled it out, no way was she about to mess up her pretty dress and nails digging a hole.

As they got back to the Palace Brassicus approached them as they stood close to the Achkaerin delegation. Dragan had to smile when the heir approached and began a conversation with the ladies, "Smooth" he thought to himself as he excused himself and wandered off to see whether he could get a phone signal back to Lodja to find out how the days Conclave meeting had gone. Ariana meanwhile gave a small courtsey to the hosts son, "I'm sorry for your loss" she said politley before he asked his question. "Our two nations are very different then it seems." Ariana began to explain, "Lodja always must have a Queen and the entire Priesthood of our faith is female. It is women who are seen as the leaders of families, even if titles do pass to men." It was true that back home it was men who claimed titles of Duke or Lord when parents died, however that was a reminder of the power of the Goddess Sessifet, at one time there had been many Gods but only ever one Goddess, but they had been seduced, manipulated and persauded to fight each other until all that was left was Sessifet, the few remaining Gods cast down as her servents and stripped of their magical powers. Since then the Queen had governed and noblemen served her, yet everyone knew in the families it was women who controlled the strings and they who influenced the families future. "As for me I am recently appointed a special envoy by my Queen, the Guardian of Sessifet. This is actually my first visit as an envoy which explains Dragan's prescence." she looked around for the red-headed minister but he was nowhere to be seen. "It is of course an honour to serve the Goddess." Ariana added proudly,.

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 08:57:53 PM »
Edward found himself a little out of breath having helped carry a coffin, he knew the King had invited him many times for an early morning gym session at the Palace and now he thought he should really start taking him up on the offer.  He watched the exchange between Kara Rsizadam and İyibirdip Lomat as the senior chided the junior. "I find the best way to great a foreign diplomat is a simple handshake" he extended his hand to Lomat before doing likewise to Rsizadam, "Though I suspect somewhere on Mundus, probably Arda Tuluva its not the done thing, but we're all always learning" he smiled. "As for establishing embassies we'd be delighted. Back home many have a building on the street that leads to the main Palace and I am sure that if you wanted we could find a spot there for yourself." Edward offered

Offline Prince_Leuk

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »
Johna spoke to the king, but his interpreter spoke.

"You have the Prince's blessing to visit at any time, sire.  Luuxland welcomes any visitors from friends. Just grant us a couple days notice if you desire a more formal reception. If your desire is a more personal audience you're free to that as well as a fellow monarch! The Prince aswell wishes to visit you himself. He told me that he had seen you in East Moreland but couldn't speak there. Something which he sincerely regrets."

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 08:00:58 PM »
"Well then, I think we shall be having discussions later, as this funeral shall be coming to an end soon. I hope to have a closer relationship with our people soon." said Kara Rsizadam, looking at the time and sending İyibirdip away somewhere.

"Well then, I shall be coming when I have some free time. Luuxland sounds like a lovely place to spend time during this time of the year. Cabbagelandiet might be lovely, but she is cold sometimes!" İyibirdip came near Brassicus II and talked to him for a second, cutting his speech. "Oh... Well then. It's time to say farewell to everyone." Brassicus II got a microphone and started speaking to the rest of the crowd.

"Gentleman and ladies, I thank you for coming to the funeral. Our funeral practices are different, not usually including mourning, but I hope this has been an introduction to Cabbagelandiet for all of you, and I thank you for allocating the time to come to Cabbagelandiet. But alas, me and my government have statecraft to do. Cabbagelandiet wishes all of you farewell, and Brassica bless." Brassicus II put the microphone down, and left the room, with the rest of Cabbagelandiet following after him. The halls of the Cabbagelandetian palace was quiet once again as the visitors left.

Well, it would be quiet until the diplomat from Luuxland came, anyway.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 05:46:37 PM by CabbagePreacher »