Author Topic: Agnus Dei and Fox among Saints & Angels  (Read 6297 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Agnus Dei and Fox among Saints & Angels
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2017, 12:02:19 AM »
Peter glanced at Nettie who with half a smile rolled her eyes, she'd not had the job that long but in such a short time she'd figured out Peter's quirks, she took three glasses from the Emperor's drinks cabinet and then took a few seconds to assess the drinks that Peter kept in there.
"The Avalon Honeyed Mead." Nettie said pouring it into the glasses.
"Excellent choice." Peter said, he looked at Oscar "It's got a great taste though to those who've tasted the stuff they make in Nya Aland there is something mystical missing from it, though the breweries are apparently working on it."
"Be thankful I didn't give you the you know what." Nettie said handing the two monarch's their glasses.
"True." Peter said, Nettie was referring to Quinntopian Whiskey, Peter wasn't a big drinker but he'd tried it once to humor her and it had one heck of a kick so it had become his choice for drowning his sorrows, something he fortunately hadn't had to do of late, he looked at Oscar "So here's to a lasting friendship."

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2017, 05:54:33 PM »
"And here's to a long lasting partnership til' the end of times...or that's what we hope anyway haha...and a Great Toast to Queen Maki Hamer, the First of her Name and probably the Best Queen as well as the Best Monarch of our age that is to come hereafter, signifying a new time and era, letting the old past dwindle and letting the new be set free to its course." Both of the Monarchs clinked their glasses together with made a sweet sound, quite the nice description for it as it suited the aromas streaming through and not to say the least, the wonderful and exorbitant taste which filled the inside of the Baltic monarch.

"That Avalon Honeyed Mead sure knows how to liven up one's mood I must admit, have to order a few bottles of these fantastic things...so how should we know proceed? I'm certain our dear princess here needs to get some prep and inspiring talk before venturing into a deep sound..."

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2017, 10:40:43 PM »
"Now you go home and make whatever arrangements need to be made." Peter said "From what I understand you need to propose Maki to your countries government, at that point I recommend you formally invite her for a state visit during which she can meet your countries legislative body and secure what she needs to secure. It's important this doesn't look staged, because if there's one thing I've learned mainly by listening to the stories Nettie tells it's that. Leave prepping Maki to us, and you'll have your successor I'm sure."