Author Topic: one Year on the Throne  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
one Year on the Throne
« on: November 11, 2018, 09:38:55 PM »
It's a TV special on the anniversary of Orions Coronation. Ahead a pair of interviewers discussed:

"let's talk about the Elephant in the room. Un Cenneslaig claim her a child murderer. And now her children vanished."

"True, but there's the video that now came up after her death, claiming that in fact Alexandra murderer her own children out of paranoia."

"The Elder Senate has made a statement clarifying that Orion is without a doubt the rightfull Emperor, did they keep something from us?

"According to Saskia Hohenrod, there where uncertain elements they did not wish to reveal. I am not sure how to feel being lied to."

"We are going live to the Throne room. Hopefully we will get answers."

Orion sits on the Throne, his hands on the golden Wolf heads f the Throne. Albrecht stands next to him, nodding:

"I had prepared a different Speech." Orion starts, sighing:

"About one and a half Years ago my Mother died. Murdered by the woman married to her eldest Son. to my Brother."

Orion seems calm, unlike the last public appearances he had:

"From what we know of what happened, she poisoned my Mother with Polonium, and to make sure, added Organic Lead compounds to the drinking Water of our Vacation home. She murdered her own husband in cold blood as she was striving to become the Regent to her Daughters."

Orion took a deep breath:

"The only reason i am here today, and you are not ruled by a woman capable of murdered a boy just to make me angry, is that i was grounded at school." Orion did now whipe his eyes, sniffing slightly:

"At least that's how i understand the whole scene."

While giving Orion a nod, Albrecht steps one ahead:
"We didn't make all this public, as we lacked evidence. We know it was Polonium and acute Lead poisoning. We believed it was her, but we didn't have proof. When she murdered that boy from un Cenneslaig, she made the mistake of thinking i would sit still and let her get away with that. She poisoned him with lead and Polonium before bleeding him out like an Animal. That is not how a sane human treats others. She picked someone looking as close to the Emperor, bought him from what we know was an underground slave market - this had nothing to do with tamora - and killed him just to enrage us. If this is not despicable i do not know what is."

Orion waved the camera with one hand to look back at him:

"Her daughters ran away, we found them using a Backdoor tunnel. We will hand out pictures of them, this is against protocol, but two seven year olds should not be running around alone. We have police and military searching for them already.  They are not their mother. Please treat them with Kindness."

Orion then stepped of his thrown, getting down on one knee:

"I beg the Parents and Relatives of Peter Langdom to try and forgive us. Our failure to apprehend her brought Pain and suffering to you."

Orion the put his forehead don the ground, the audience hearing a gasp from a cameraman and Albrecht nodding slowly.

Albrecht then ensures the camera moves to him:

"There is no shame in admitting mistakes. There is shame in not trying to rectify them.
The Empire faces it's mistakes head on. No matter if you are the Emperor or someone who moved here.
That brings me to something else."

Orion is back on the Throne, the camera back on him:

"We have tied ourselves to the Iwi. And the Empire takes their vows serious.
If there is anyone in the Empire, who would find himself guilty of Crimes against our Brethren, he should stand up and bring himself to face justice.
Stand up and show the world that we take our principles serious.
A vow to a Nation, Justice, Honor. These hold meaning.
Just as i will face my mistakes, and travel to Un Cenneslaig to attempt to make amends, so should all of us face our mistakes head on,
and not hide like cowards."

Albrecht nodded again, getting the camera back on him:

"We are open to questions by the senates, as usual. Stay safe. Gloria Honorque Imperio erat!"