Author Topic: A Cordial Invitation  (Read 3045 times)

Offline ThatGuyDom

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • NationStates Link
  • Your Nation: Novum Vespuccia
A Cordial Invitation
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:51:13 PM »
To All Foreign Dignitaries and Heads of State

You are invited to a state dinner and gala hosted by our Basellius after the recent time of unrest in our country to reintroduce our state into the region. We welcome all who can attend. Attached is an itinerary including a room at our most luxury hotel and 2 tickets to the gala event not including any security staff. The gala dinner will be hosted in 2 weeks time, with several events and rooms in the Purple Palace open for talks during this time. We hope to see you there and that we may be welcomed once again to diplomatic talks with your great nations.

Please RSVP to this invitation with any special needs or concerns you may have, as we are more than happy to accommodate and relieve these concerns.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:14:26 PM by ThatGuyDom »
-Signed by Prime Minister Domini Marianos

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: A Cordial Invitation
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:59:47 PM »

A Reply From Pyrena Castle

It is my utmost pleasure to receive your invitation and reply with my acceptance. The First Empire has long viewed true friendship with her international neighbours as most important, thus being on hand to welcome your nation back as it exits a period of unrest is as good a start as any. I look forward to this opportunity, getting to know you and your nation, identifying any areas in which the First Empire could be of assistance, and laying together a foundation for a lasting friendship and partnership between our nations.

Respectfully;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Littlebrook

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 07:27:55 PM »

To:- Whom It May Concern

I'm pleased to hear that one of our Ardian friends are hosting an exciting event that even I couldn't refuse myself; The Vespuccian Community in Krimeon are descendants from those who fled the fascist opression which has been in operation for almost 56 years until recently, when it was finally toppled and dismantled by those who entrusted themselves to complete freedom and justice. I'm sure one can imagine the immense happiness and joy that filled Krimeon, and it is with great pride that I shall fnally witness it in New Vespuccia alongside Princess Victoria, my wife and life companion, where both of our nations may embark on a new path together in prosperity and progress.

Take Care and God Bless,

H.S.H Prince Rodrigo of the Krimeonites

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 08:26:57 PM »

To:- The Kingdom of Novum Vespuccia

I am delighted to have hosted a delegation from your nation at the CNN expo in East Moreland recently and look forward to now getting to see your nation. I shall be attending in person and shall be accompanied by Lady Stasya Pelagiya[1]. We both look forward to the event and wish it every success.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace

King David III of East Moreland
 1. A member of the Lodjain Royal Court

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 08:39:50 PM »

To:- The Kingdom of Novum Vespuccia

It's a pleasure to receive your invitation and I would personally love to attend such an event however I have several urgent matters that require my attention, therefore I hope you will accomodate Countess Melanie Bell in my stead, I will leave it up to her when it comes to her companion. I hope your gala is successful.

Signed

Emperor Peter Azurewind

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 10:08:17 PM »

To: The Kingdom of Novum Vespuccia

It is with great honour that her majesty Queen Annette Vicktoria Gough of the Royal Federation of Huisslandia accepts this gracious invitation in hopes of fostering better relations with our governments as well as our people and Huisslandia's othwer respective potential economic partners.. Queen Heloise Gough as well as King Regent Elrik Jorman Gough will be attending on behalf of Huisslandia and will be looking forward to future encounters in the near future.

Kind Regards

Office of Her Majesty Heloise Annette Vicktoria Gough

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Baal System
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 12:12:55 AM »

To: The Kingdom of Novum Vespuccia

It is with great pleasure that the Republic of Biseam would accept your invitation to get to know your fine kingdom. It is with great enthusiasim that Biseam would wish to foster and initiate relations between our people which we hope to initiate in the form of what is anticipated to be a wonderful gala of fellow heads of state.

Kind Regards

Johannes Cheou Mayama
President of the Republic of Biseam

Offline ThatGuyDom

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • NationStates Link
  • Your Nation: Novum Vespuccia
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 04:02:48 AM »
With the invitations sent out, Prime Minister Domini looks outside his office window. "This is likely the most important event of our republic. This event will set the course of our republic with the rest of the world." Domini looks down at his phone. 14 new messages. The security brief sitting on his desk. Newspaper sitting on the arm of his chair. '14 Dead in Terrorist Bombing of Constantinople Metro'. Yet another security briefing, but this one with bold lettering. A memo open on his computer. 'Security for Gala to be all time high'. The stress of being the first Prime Minister of a democratic revolution is not something they teach you how to handle in primary school. He sips his coffee while holding his head. He opens the window and lights the last cigarette in his pack, blowing the smoke out his window.

"This job will be the death of me." He mutters, returning to his desk to send out a memo to all chiefs of staff instructing to keep on highest alert for the next week leading up to the event. 'NOTHING CAN GO WRONG' in bold, red lettering on the bottom of the memo.
-Signed by Prime Minister Domini Marianos

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 02:20:31 PM »
To the Prime Minister of Novum Vespuccia,

the Empire of Neu Uburzis shall send Elder Senator Saskia Hohenrod and Prince Kurt of Uburzis to the occasion. Due to current events neither me nor the Emperor have the schedule open for a Gala Dinner. The only thing of note would be that my father sits in a wheelchair.

Prince Albrecht of Uburzis, Regent to Emperor Orion the first of Neu Uburzis
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:59:04 PM by Norgeras »

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
  • this man GUCCI'D down to the SOCKS but need $4 🤨
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Federation of Kaimaya
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 11:17:20 PM »

To the Kingdom of Novum Vespuccia,

I am honoured to have recieved this invitation to this magnificent event of yours. I would like to inform you that my wife and I will be attending. While there, I hope we will be able to talk about diplomatic relationships, and possibly form a new bond between our nations. Also, I’m allergic to peanuts.

Ebston P. Feish

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 02:46:55 AM »

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE PALACE OF QUINTELIA

Quintelia is a nation that haa been through a few unrests and revolutions, and such, I would have attended as a way too show camaraderie. However, due to a tight schedule, I myself will not be able to attend the event. Therefore I shall send my Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sofia Aliena, to attend and discuss diplomacy with you. The onky thing to note is that Sofia is a bit of an alcoholic.

Truly Yours,

King Lapu