Author Topic: Huisslandia/CSU Discussions  (Read 2274 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Huisslandia/CSU Discussions
« on: February 28, 2019, 08:26:48 PM »

To - First Consul Helmar Van L'Rois

The Cross-Straits Union has received your application to join the Union as a full member, as such it is the custom of the Union to invite a representative of your nation to the headquarters of the organisation located in Ashinxao, Rokkenjima. Arrangements will be made to transport your delegation from the airport to our headquarters where I and some other representatives of the Union will meet with them and discuss the application with a view to making a recommendation to the membership.

Signed

Lìosa Càidh
Secretary General, Cross-Straits Union

OOC - Please post arrival at the CSU Headquarters as opposed to arriving in a Rokkenjiman airport.

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
Re: Huisslandia/CSU Discussions
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 09:37:27 PM »
Huiss First Consul Helmar Van L’Rois arrived at CSU HQ as well as State Consul Gina d’Brais & Commerce Consul Jorman Twest all came out of the car which they were being transported in. “Helmar spoke “Ok so here it is. CSU HQ, now remember people we are here for mostly economic reasons, we as the Federation’s diplomats have a responsibility.”

Jorman Twest replied ‘’Of Course. What’s our syllabus? We are here mostly to expand our network for trade?”

Gina d’Brais replied “As far as I know yes. Everything else here seems to just be up in the air. I suppose we are here to see if we also fit their criteria, their charter seems to be rather vague on admission requirements.”

First Consul L’Rois replied “That’s true, nonetheless, it’s time.”

The three officials then calmly walked inside the building at the front desk alerting the reception that that the Huiss delegation had come and will be patiently waiting for the CSU Secretary General.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 08:09:51 AM by Viljandi »

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 12:20:21 AM »
The Secretary General of the CSU was Lìosa Càidh she'd spent most of the morning getting everything organized from her head, going over papers, doing some research and generally trying not to overload her mind. She made her way down from her office, taking the stairs so as to get in a few of her daily steps, she made her way over to the main reception desk and was pointed to the visiting delegation.

"Greetings." Lìosa said making her way over to the Huiss delegates "I'm Lìosa Càidh the Secretary General of the CSU it's a pleasure to meet you. If you'd like to come with me we'll be meeting in my office."

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 08:26:01 AM »
First Consul Helmar Van L’Rois replied to Secretary General Lìosa Càidh. “Of course, lead the way. I must say we have been looking forward to this for a while. Huisslandia can always use more trade partners. “

Consul of State and Foreign Affairs Gina d’Brais replied “Yes definitely looking forward to this, we of course wish to join, but we just have a few questions on the criteria of joining and the process of being amitted and if there is a specific set of criteria we have to meet.”

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 02:31:47 PM »
Lìosa smiled at the First Consul before turning to the Consul of State and Foreign Affairs as they walked through the building.

"In basic terms there isn't much in the way of a set criteria for joining the CSU because we take applications and process them on a case by case basis." Lìosa said "What will happen is that today I'll be asking you some questions, essentially my job is to vet your nation. Based on today's discussions I make a recommendation to the Chair of the Council of Head of States who in turn contacts the Heads of State of CSU members, which at present is the Emperor of Achkaerin and the Empress of Rokkenjima, they then say yes or no to your nations membership. If they say yes they will set an accession date on which your nation will become a member of the CSU. I hope that's clear."

They'd reached her office and now Lìosa showed her guests inside.

"Can I get either of you a drink before we start or would you like to get straight to business?" Lìosa asked

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 08:48:53 AM »
First Consul Helmar replied "No thank you I'm fine, thanks for asking though." Consul of State Gina replied "Yes please. I'll just have coffee." Johan, Consul of Commerce & Industry replied Ï'll just some a water thank you."

Helmar Van L'Rois then replied "Yes of course, feel free to ask anything you like."