Author Topic: Rallying to Cries of Turmoil (Krimeon & Hawatia)  (Read 1476 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Rallying to Cries of Turmoil (Krimeon & Hawatia)
« on: March 06, 2019, 09:57:20 PM »

THE TSARDOM OF KRIMEON

To:- President Dominic Deshaco

I hereby declare through this message that I desire to embark on a state visit to your country. During my 46 years on the Krimeonite throne, it hasn't until recent times that it'd crossed my mind to think of such, and for that I'm deeply regretful and sincerely apologise. But to think that the Krimeonite people and especially I have ignored and forgotten Hawatia, is utterly mistaken to say the least. In the last decade we've heard and saw the immense issues that has and is currently plauging the country, which certainly is still beautiful yet can even become so much more and achieve the greatest of potentials there is.

This is the reason why I propose that a delegation consisting of myself, my closest staff and aides as well as representatives of the largest and known Krimeonite companies, will personally meet His Excellency, if he so wills it on behalf of the Hawatian people, in order to discuss a potential treaty based on diplomatic and economic matters, as well as a generous financial package which will undoubtedly benefit the Republic's people. The Tsardom thus wishes to become Hawatia's first, true friend and international partner there is and what better option couldn't it have been other than this message you're reading now? Mark my words, my good President, that together with Krimeon this country of yours will slowly but surely thrive and prosper like never before, and the unleash of wealth will be so large that it's almost undescribable in mortal human terms. This will only be accomplish only if Hawatia wishes to open a stretched hand to a stranger that is more than willing and dedicated to do so.

Take Care and God Bless,

Tsar Viktor Gough-Petrov