Author Topic: Terrorism for the Environment? Recap and Continuation  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
Terrorism for the Environment? Recap and Continuation
« on: September 01, 2017, 06:45:13 PM »
After a heated debate on donations, Chanty 🅱hinx, the former Minister of Environment and Natural Resources resigned. This didn't affect the administration until she released a video of herslf bitching stating the formation of the "Warriors for Gaia" with goals destroying "patriarchy" and the modern world, the administration did not take notice on this

Image of Chanty 🅱hinx after resignation

Hours after the release of the statement, a truck full of exploded killing 30 people where 3 of them were women. A week later, two molotov bombs started the fire in a rubber factory, killing 118 workers of the 150 present at that time, 75 of them women. They also planted a cargo ship heading for Orania as donations with mustard gas. It was thankfully caught by the customs.

Firefighters fighting the fire. Thick smoke ruled the whole building

With this, the perpretrators on the attack on the factory were arrested. They were tried where they confessed to the crimes because if blackmail. They were sent to the Lacrataz island with charges of murder, arson, damage to property, and treason, but with 12 years of parole until further evidence proves otherwise. Multiple countries have condemned the said attacks and is helping Quintelia fight them.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:31:53 PM by General Jaws »

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
Re: Terrorism for the Environment? Recap and Continuation
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 02:32:57 PM »
A shipment arrived in front of the gate of The Palace. As protocol says, anything sent to The Palace shall be inspected by the Royal Guard of The Palace, Gen. Jeff Wienshanker. The shipment was a rectangular crate, about 3 meters long and 1 meter wide. After being lowered by the crane in the truck, it immediately left. Jeff was called out, and examined the box. The return address was labeled "From The Forests You Never Cared" with the letters "WfG" beside it. Jeff was perplexed for a few seconds before ordering his men to suit up in a hazmat suit and bring the shipment into the quarantine area of the establishment, remembering that Warriors for Gaia had access to mustard gas.

"So, who would want to volunteer to open the box?" Jokingly asked Jeff.

"Me! I would like to do it. Even if I have to die." Blurted one of the men behind. He is Joseph Adelmus, a man with a short stature that would almost boot make him a soldier.

"Ok Col. Adelmus, Open it up." Jeff confidently said.

Jeff and his men backed away while Joseph went forward. He picked the locks and uncovered the crate. A high-pitched screen was heard and Joseph ran back to Jeff. It was the bodies of Eliza Rickbath and Jennifer Garcia, the perpetrators of the attack on a factory, preserved by formaldehyde. A foul smell engulfed the whole room, but none was able to sniff the odor. Beside their cold bodies is a paper that reads "These are the bodies of traitors and liars. They were doing what Mundus needs but was consumed in your propaganda and by your masculinity. I'm not holding any of their family member in hostage, with the exception of their father, brothers, and son as they don't deserve to be treated like a human.
None of what they said were true. I intercepted the boat going to Lacrataz and snatched the two of them. In addition, I have planted anthrax2.0,
a fungus that will infect you and everything within a 10 meter radius.
Singed, Chanty 🅱️hinx
"

Equipment scanned the room and the crate for any traces of fungus in the area. It found none, but for safety reasons, the whole room was cleaned, along with anything the crate touched. The bodies were sent to The Royal Morgue for the bodies to be autopsied. The King was informed from his business trip to Himeyama.

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Malson
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 10:50:22 PM »
Mordvina Docks, 11:32AM

A common sight in the Mordvina docks was cargo ships moving in and out, bringing in and out goods to provide for Arstotzkans, and give to the rest of Mundus. No ship looked different or unusual from the majority of shipments, it was just a regular day of cranes picking up containers and setting them to be shipped, workers enjoying their lunch-time away from the cheap salary they get, working at the docks was one of the still popular blue-collar jobs in Arstotzka today, an easy to learn but dangerous occupation that gives a cheap but livable salary that anyone could train and work their entire lives off with...

A dirty and rusted cargo ship docked at the pier, no containers on top raised slight suspicion of the unknown cargo ship, it wasn't supposed to be in the pier and wasn't expected by the workers to come, the captain didn't respond to warnings by security to undock the ship and leave the harbor, no response furthered security to move into the ship, armed with weapons for a safety precaution to venture into the hull, which was unknown what would be contained in there...

t
The hull had a musty, mustard smell, an odor not normal for three of the guards to sense in a cargo hull, crates scattered around the hull of the ship due to them not being held down during sail, the origin of the ship was unknown to them. A certain crate had white spray paint text on it "WfG GAS" read clearly on it, the word "GAS" filled the trio with even more suspicion and fear, the unknown nature of the crate made them scared to simply open one of them...

"Gas? You think this is an oxygen canister shipment?"
"Ship's unauthorized to be here, I feel like this could be anything, open the crate, just be careful..." He replied, his voice echoing throughout the ship.

The crate opened, 4 canisters inside with a timer, suspicion further filled their minds, silver canisters with a durable appearance, looking like a tall propane tank, a group of letters and numbers put together to look like a chemical formula, C4H8Cl2S was stamped clearly in red text, both of them confused on what the chemical was, but assumed it was an attempt at a gas attack due to the timer on the phone, the timer said 06:53:02, 7 hours before it hit zero...

"Shit, this is Mustard Gas, this is definitely a terrorist attack..." He stumbled his words with fear,
"How the hell did you know that?"
"I use to take Chemistry class in college, trust me, this is definitely mustard gas..."

"Fuck, Conor, check the other crates, Vansk, alert the security, we only got about 6 hours till this thing probably bursts..."

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 02:36:10 PM »
"Huh, interesting." Jeff said as he investigated the crate. According to law, the Royal Guard should inspect everything twice. It is a typical wooden box with linen lining the corners for the bodies. What caught his eye were scratches on the box. "Were the women still alive when they were put in? How did they preserve the bodies?" He asked himself. He removed the linen for more clues, yet he found none except for dust. He double checked the container for any sign of fungus, virus, bacteria, or harmful chemicals; all were negative. "Call sir, we have a tale to tell"

"Wait, repeat that again. How the fuck did the container enter the compound?" King Lapu shouted at his phone from inside his car. He, along with his family and a few of his men, are on a business trip to Himeyama. "Don't let the public, or even the media, get their hands on this. Inform the victim's family, but say as little details as possible." He ended the call and muttered a native curse word under his breath, he continued on typing on his phone.

"This would be your first mission under the 'Fire Legion', you will be tasked on jungle espionage." A bulky man in his 40s shouted across the company of soldiers. He is none other than the Minister of Defense, General Ronald Johnson "The Rock" Policarpio. He tasked 10 men to a reconnaissance mission to look at possible areas controlled by the Warriors for Gaia.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 11:13:30 AM »
Pope Peter II, The Vatican - *Sigh*, "yet another terrorist group we need to take precautions against, dear Lord when will this madness stop...Communists, Sionists, Truth Sayers and now these Hippie-Feminazi freaks claiming they've been oppressed by the opposite sex too long even though it's BS.". I was reading the reports conducted by the Sanfedisti (National Police Force) and the Inquisition (Secret Police, Intelligence Agency) and it looked pretty serious to me. How could I possibly keep track of the Church's enemies when I the Sheep Herder have my own flock of sheep to take care of? The Secretary for Ecclesiastical Security, General-Superior of the Blessed Office of the Sacred Inquisition and the Prefect-General of the Sanfedisti were in the Papal office trying to give me advice and offer explanations that even a 5-year old couldn't understand. "Alright, Jeebus, just do what you need to do and report back to me once it's done. I don't care what methods or tactics, as long as you do it in the name of our Lord, everything should go well..."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:31:11 PM by The Young Pope »