Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: A Visit to Heyra
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 11:39:12 PM »
"It brings me joy to see your appreciation," Euphy said with a broad smile, "You do know that the largest organ in Mundus is in Rokkenjima, yes? Perhaps sometime you could join me there for a performance. A good sum of money has been invested in its restoration and I do believe you wouldn't wish to miss the first performance in more than half a century at full strength." She paused as the Prince continued, thankful that no Morelanders were present as she was certain they would have a slightly different characterization on the Illumic issue.

"The journey itself was quiet, some quality time with the Empress and Crown Princess. My, what an impressive automobile," she continued as Louis opened the door for her. The ride was even more impressive, the offer of refreshments most welcome. "Refreshments and perhaps an opportunity to set the agenda for our meeting today would be wonderful. I know past attempts at meetings between our nations have not fared well, however, I have promised the Empress that I shall not be departing without a Treaty in hand which bears both our signatures."

"Perhaps we could begin with what the Principality hopes to accomplish in a diplomatic relationship with Rokenjima? I know that the Empress views another friend in the Illumic as crucial, given the new-found independence of Somerset and our forces stationed at QAMB. However, there are several spheres where Rokkenjima and the Principality may find cooperation. These are ventures which the Empress has given me full authority to speak on, so any proposal you may have, and any Treaty we agree to, may become a reality as soon as we both desire."

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis