Author Topic: A covert visit.  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
A covert visit.
« on: September 14, 2019, 11:33:54 PM »
12:00pm Guīwān, Sinsu

Rumours have been circulating over the past few days of sighting of mysterious Pavitr Parvati woman dressed in ornate Sarees. Most of the Pavitr Parvati community have been speaking that the woman is their ruler, Queen Lakshmana Chakravati, she was staying at a 5-star hotel resort in the cities central business district. While the Queen was there and people asked whether or not she was really the Queen of the nations Eastern neighboring nation she neither confirmed or denied the fact and always played it off with a laugh and says “I’m just an ordinary soul from Pavitr Parvat, that’s all”. She stayed under the alias of Chandra Kapoor.

She called her daughter Ishwari Chakravati is known to be studying for her MBA at National University of Guīwān in their graduate business school. Queen Lakshmana called her daughter as she knew that one of her classes was finishing at this time. Ishwari answered speaking in her native Hindi “Hi mum” the Queen answered “Hi dear, how’ve you been, I wouldn’t know seeing as you haven’t spoken to me for nearly a month.”She said with a somewhat deep but angry voice.

“Look mum, I’ve been busy…You know, studying.”

“That’s no excuse to practically ghost your own mother.”

Ishwari sighed in a frustrated tone. “You’re being dramatic. Come on. Besides there is nothing stopping you for coming here.”

“Oh, believe me dear I know.”

“Umm, ok…That sounds shady.”

“Maybe…I’ll see you soon…Real soon.”

Ishwari chuckled nervously “You’re already here aren’t you?”

Lakshmana giggled mysteriously “Maybe, Ta ta dear, enjoy your day.”

She then hung up leaving her daughter Princess Ishwari Chakravati to wonder how she will next encounter her mother.

The next few hours Ishwari found her mother sitting at the table of the White lotus pod. Her favourate café which she liked to grab a quick bite to eat and generally decompress in her off time, she sat down at the same table of her mother. “Ishwari sighed “Of Course you’re here. Also aren’t you worried about you know someone from the press finding you here?”

The Queen replied “No, besides, I’m not using my real name anyway. I’m not that much of an international public figure. So you know. I don’t really care. Neither should you really.”

Ishwari smiled somewhat. “Ah, well it’s fine I guess, so you’re here to see me?”

Lakshmana “Of course, when your younger daughter is studying abroad you would want to see them too…I’ve been staying at a resort hotel nearby and also been liaising with our embassy of how to keep this visit quiet. I don’t want to create work for this nation’s government. I’ll make my presence known here in due time.”

“Mum why do you always sound like some kind of villain or spy when you say stuff like that?”

Lakshmana shrugged her shoulders “I don’t know that is your weird paranoid perspective.”

Both of them proceeded to drink their tea and chat idly. Most of the patrons of the café understandably were discretely looking, especially the Pativr Parvati people wonder if the two women are who they thought they were.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: A covert visit.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 06:09:37 PM »
Well truth be told, the Sinsic government already knew about the Queen’s discreet visit in Sinsu, considering it was after all their responsibility to ensure that the Parvati head of state could freely do whatever she’d like without harm getting in the way. As a matter of fact, President Teng Jia planned in advance to host a little get-together with Queen Lakshmana in the Governor’s Palace in Guiwan, or as it was more commonly called as the ‘Istana’. Aside from two ladies in their prime ages having a lovely afternoon of tea and snacks, it would also serve as an opportunity to start advancing Sinsic-Parvati relations in the right direction, considering the latter desperately needed economic growth in order to compete with her neighbours and everyone else in Mundus.

Sinsu would thus serve as the perfect bridge to reach the higher levels of global economic integration, whether it would be its successful corporations providing jobs and prosperity to Parvati’s lucrative that weren’t yet taken advantage of to their fullest, or foreign aid by providing a set amount of annual donations to their cofferts. All of this needed as serious discussion if both parties were willing to take this neighbourly relationship much further than ever before. The Governor of the city-state was more than kind and willing enough to allow the meeting to take place in above-mentioned palace.

It wasn’t a surprise that the Queen daughter studied in Guiwan in particular. This former colonial city of Tytor was one of the wealthiest cities in Sinsu, its economic built on financial services, shipping and chemicals. It happened to be arguably the most multicultural one as well, its population being composed of not only Sinsic Chinese, but also of Malay and Indian descent. Guiwan served as a stepping stone for many who wished to establish themselves in Sinsu, especially the ones originating from Parvati Parvat where they felt at home with the visible presence of their cuisine and Hindu religion.

“Welcome and greetings your Majesty, I’m President Teng Jia. It’s such an honor to be within your presence and am humble that your next visit abroad happened to take place in Sinsu, though it wasn’t a hard one considering this has a lot to do with family business.” Teng chuckled, shaking her hands as the Queen exited the vehicle which brought her to the front entrance of the palace. The first meeting between them occured on a rainy day, the clouds covering the skies during monsoon season, but considering it was to be held inside the governor’s palace it hardly be relevant in this case. “I suggest we move inside, as it seems the first drops are about to hit us. This way…

Passing through the reception hall on the first floor, Teng and Chakravati took the stairs to the second floor and into a private dining hall where a table filled with Chinese tea and plates containing various snacks from sweets and nuts to dried fruit and meat greeted their senses, creating a tingling sensation as the aroma filled their nostrils. “Please take a seat your majesty.” The President had the impression that the Queen was quite an informal person, which is why she couldn’t have felt more than relieved enough that the tea ceremony could be skipped and one could dig in right away, as the ceremony itself was performed for more serious visits and whatnot.

President Teng personally filled their cups with the tea, and plates with the savory treats. “So, before we can begin discussing our countries’ intertwined futures, may I ask about the status of your daughter; does she like it here in Guiwan? I hope she took the opportunity to visit our capital Jianling and other cities that our great republic has to offer. May I also inquire about your recent stay here; there’s a running joke among the Parvati community that it feels like 33% home.” Teng smiled, referring to the presence of the Sinsic Chinese and Malays. “Heard that you recently met each other in a café somewhere in Little Parvati area...sounds quite lovely.”