Author Topic: OOC - Future Music Thread Planning  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
OOC - Future Music Thread Planning
« on: February 21, 2020, 11:31:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

For those of you who weren't around back in 2015 (I think it was) I put together a Mundus production of Les Miserables using the characters from Ach and various other nations to play the parts for example Peter Azurewind played Jean Valjean, Alexander Anselmo played Javert, Crown Princess Adriana played the young Cosette etc. Anyway I liked doing that so much that I conceived the Edelweiss festival - kind of the Proms and Eisteddfod meet Children in Need (and possibly Sport relief from this year). 

So what's that got to do with anything? Well every so often (and I'm planning to do more of them) I do a vignette that's a music concert, I've done I think about four or five with the Ach royals now and I'd like to branch it out and add an international flavour again. So in the interests of fun and so on anyone willing to occasionally loan a character or characters to help out please indicate below (links to profiles if in existence help), there's not going to be anything negative in this (no death's, fainting etc) it's just various Mundus characters doing some music and acting performances through the year and having a laugh doing it.

This could be done either as a vignette or if people wanted to post their own characters performances it could be done in convention centre similar to Fashion Week (and it's great news thread material)

Consider this thread to be kind of like a sports transfer market i.e. a list of characters you're happy to be available for this sort of thing. Feedback is appreciated and you can always ask me questions about it (preferably on Discord).