Author Topic: Letter from Hadyn Lost to Bill Jovi  (Read 2338 times)

Offline Geo

• Regional Power
  • Scratch a Liberal...
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Ni
Letter from Hadyn Lost to Bill Jovi
« on: March 17, 2020, 09:24:18 AM »
Dear Representative Bill Jovi,

Recently with the rise of NACG and the rise of tensions between Midaranye and the rest of Mundus, I believe it is time for ASSO to begin the training of students.

You will recall that the request for development of this school was denied by yourself and the other Representatives around a year ago, due to “Not [being] necessary in this time of peace.” As it is now no longer a time of peace, I believe that it should now be accepted.

If our request is accepted, I have already made arrangements. We have bought a deserted farm in the North, in which we will house and train our students. I have made arrangements with weapons manufacturers for multiple stationery for our students to train with. I have personally selected some of the army’s and ASSO’s brightest men and women they have for offer. 

I hope that this school and its students will not need to be used, however it will be good to have them on stand by, just in case they are necessary.

Yours sincerely,
Hadyn Lost, Head of ASSO
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:30:38 AM by Geo »