Author Topic: A Bridge Between Two Nations of Allah  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
  • I pronounce my r’s. Dunkin>Starbucks
    • View Profile
    • Factbook of the Commonwealth of Soleimani
  • Your Nation: Republic of Ragha
A Bridge Between Two Nations of Allah
« on: May 09, 2020, 09:49:15 PM »
To the Great Shiekh of the Minarets, Faruq Karimi

I feel it is a wonderful time for diplomatic talks between our two nations(or tribes) to commence. As we are two nations with large Shia populations in a world dominated by other religions, I feel if we build a stronger bond, we can support and defend our Muslim beliefs. Not only that, but we can work together to improve infrastructure, and improve peace and tranquility among the lands of both Soleimani and Waddan. I know you are Chieftan of the Taym-Allat tribe within your nation, and beginning diplomatic talks with you and your tribe would be beneficial to both the people of Soleimani and the people of the Taym-Allat tribe, as well as the Muslim world in general. I also believe that your influence in Soleimani will help reconstitute Muslim beliefs in the southern regions. For this reason, I propose we have a summit shortly after my summit with Ubriekkland. It will be located in a different location in Kermanshu, and there, we can begin talking about how to build a military and religious alliance. You have multiple options for transport, such as by boat or by plane. You may land at the Kermanshu International Airport, from there we can securely transport you and any accompanying persons to the Kermanshu city hall and courtyard.

Sincerely,
      The Executive Senator of the Commonwealth of Soleimani

Offline Wadden

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Wadden
Re: A Bridge Between Two Nations of Allah
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 10:04:53 PM »
As-Salam-u-Alaikum

The Taym-Allat tribe have gained permission from the Sultan to leave our nation and begin a meeting with yourself.  I will naturally be limited into what I can offer in terms of any treaty or agreement however I am willing to see where discussions take us. With Waddan possessing no international airport I will be taking a short flight to Ipsus in Royal Seleucid before flying to your nation.

I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Best Regards

Faruq Karimi

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
  • I pronounce my r’s. Dunkin>Starbucks
    • View Profile
    • Factbook of the Commonwealth of Soleimani
  • Your Nation: Republic of Ragha
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 06:33:21 PM »
I am very glad that you will be able to arrive, we will prepare for the summit and hopefully we will be able to meet soon. I look forward to discussing relations, and hopefully forming an official treaty later on.

Sincerely,
Ronan Minstra

Offline Wadden

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Wadden
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 09:23:32 PM »
For Faruq this was a rather momentous journey. By the time it was done he would probably have travelled further than any other Chieftan for a meeting ever in the history of Waddan, even if you added up all their journies throughout their life. His trek began by horse heading down to the nations capital of Sabhā where he left his grand-daughter Sarah with the Sultan's family. It was an old tradition and although she would be called a hostage Faruq knew no harm would come to her, the 19 year old would if anything enjoy the time there as an honoured guest getting to mingle with members of the Sultan's rather large family. From the little used dual carriageway outside a small plane picked him up along with a young man called Abdul, the man was a member of the Chief's militia and while that for many would make him the equivalent of a soldier he was also highly literate his grand-father having been an imam. Faruq hoped the younger man could be of use and beyond that he would company on the long journey.

They first flew to Ipsus where they transfered onto a scheduled flight. Faruq and Abdul had been nervous on their first leg of the flight, the tiny aircraft having been loud and seemingly fragile. The opposite was true of this second flight. The aircraft was larger than any vehicle they'd seen before and the prospect of travelling with hundreds of others. The ability to watch a movie was a novelty to the Chief and was something he normally only could do for the few weeks a year he lived in Sabhā. Upon touch down in Solemani the Seleucid airliner allowed the Chief and his travelling companion to leave the aircraft first where they began to look for the welcoming commitee.