Author Topic: Making new roots  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
Making new roots
« on: June 11, 2020, 02:50:11 AM »
The small town of Émeraude, in the North East alps of the Republic of Fleur. The Empress of Kodumaa was in the town in the summer as a low-key vacation, away from the cold mountains of Kodumaa and away from the political hustle and bustle of Stolitsa. She was in a small coastal town known for its wine and seafood. She was with her older adoptive daughter and Duchess of Broukova, Janna Catherine Sygvaldi and her younger biological daughter and Crown Princess, Yasna Jormin Sygvaldi I. It was midday and all of them wearing lightly coloured sundresses. 

They were all dining at a small café near the harbour known only as “Le citronnier” Yasna asked while she was dining on some Quiche “Mum, while this is a nice town and all and I do like the relaxed atmosphere and sea air, why are we here?” Empress Myna smiled and chuckled “Well, this is where your father was born Yasna, his home town, its also the same town where you were conceived.”

She says while she smiled Janna simply put her knife and fork down as she was helping herself to her mini Flammekueche and said “I’m suddenly not hungry anymore.” Yasna sighed “Can you at least give me a warning before you say something like that.” She said with a scowl on her face.

The Empress merely replied to her daughter “I’m sorry dear I’m only human, with needs and your father was able to meet those needs…With a ferocious appetite, like a depraved cheetah.” Janna almost choked while sipping on champagne and coughed “Ok well there goes my appetite for the rest of the day.” Yasna just sighed and put her  palm on her forehead out of frustration.

The Empress laughed some more “Oh both of you are just like him, prudish, but endearing…I wish he was still with us. I do miss him. Anyway, I am not here for nostalgia. I wish both of you to have some input in something. I’m thinking of getting us a vacation house. Outside of Kodumaa. Fleur is a nice peaceful and secular country, and I like visiting it occasionally, but whenever we come here we always have to make arrangements and accommodation. There is an estate not far from here, only 10 kilometers outside of this town. I have a meeting with the estates owner who was looking to sell. I have arranged a private meeting and inspection with the owner through his real estate agency. I want both of you to come. Afterall girls it will be your home too.”

Both of them agreed.

The next day they arrived at 12:00pm exactly. Politely waiting for the owner outside the gates as scheduled.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:42:11 PM by Viljandi »

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Making new roots
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 05:59:52 AM »
Empress Myna Sygvaldi smiled Öh I do like the idea of a room deidicated to gardening and the party room does sound lovely as well. Such rich history, girls what do you think?” Duchess Janna Catherine Sygvaldi replied “Barogue you say? The style is a little to ornate for my liking I’m more of a rococo woman myself, but both are similar I’m sure I can come to love it. Yana?”

Yana was a little distracted just gently smiling at Laurent Rémy Henri Delabarte. Her sister Duchess Janna tapped her on the shoulder to get her to focus. “Yasna!”  Yasna head darted in attention as she responded “Oh…Yes very good.” Her older sister merely rolled her eyes.

Her mother merely chuckled “Forgive us Monsieur Delabarte. This castle is truly something special. Forgive me if this comes off as rude for it is not my intention. I wish to make this place ours, so I ask, if you want to get down to the finer details over lunch?”

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 08:55:07 AM »
The  Empress just smiled "Thank you Monsieur Delabarte, I would love to have the tour of the stables and other nice nature near by." She looked over to the girls. Her Younger daughter Crown Princess Yasna smiling at Laurent. She chuckled knowing the expression that Yasna was feeling quite well.

Yasna smiled at Laurent and started talking "Thank you...Laurent is it? That means the Bright one or shining one, Old Latin I think. My name means worship, lovely match don't you think?"

The older sister to the side was on the side just roiling her eyes while sipping on champagne.

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 08:18:06 PM »
Empress Sygvaldi merely replied "Whatever is more convenient for you Monsieur. Despite my title I prefer to make things easier for people. Ironic don't you think." She said as she chuckled.

Crown Princess Yasna replied "Coincidence...True, but you also have to understand that in m country bright and shiny bodies like the sun are directly associated with the royal family."

Janna signed again "Don't listen to her Laurent, she's just messing with you."