Author Topic: A Private Exchange With King David  (Read 2250 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Private Exchange With King David
« on: June 15, 2020, 05:21:13 PM »

A Private Message To King David

David,

Recognizing the ongoing situation within the Heyran Republic I have consulted with the Imperial Council and wish to offer my support to Morelander and MICA efforts toward the clean-up and recovery. It is truly regretful that the situation reached the point which it did, however, Imperial High Command felt there were too many risks in leaving QAMB intact. Systems which the Imperial Rokkenjiman Armed Forces and those of our allies could, in the wrong hands, threaten our security not only in the present, but long into the future.

I have authorized the transmission of schematics of QAMB to Morelander officials which may be of assistance in these ongoing operations. Furthermore, I have authorized the transit of supplies from Rishiri should East Moreland need them in response to the clean-up operations presently ongoing in the Republic of Heyra. These supplies may be distributed as soon as notice of their need is received. Naturally, should the Kingdom require anything further to assist and to ensure safety during the course of these operations, do let me know and I'll see that it's done.

Yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: A Private Exchange With King David
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 10:45:34 PM »

The Kingdom of East Moreland, as you well know, is committed to working within the partnerships that we have created. With this in mind we will naturally co-operate as best we can with MICA to support the nation of Heyra to bounce back from any environmental damage caused by this incident. We are thankful for the offer of supplies and would utilise them, should Heyra agree to their deployment. We are thankful for the information regarding schematics and for the trust placed in us for these being passed over.

We shall be in touch once more when the MICA talks have concluded.

May The Gods Watch over You and The Your Nation Know Peace

King David III of East Moreland

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 04:49:02 AM »

David,

As you should well know it was never my design to see QAMB decommissioned in such a fashion, and it's most unfortunate that the situation has reached this point. I was surprised when the Republic returned an Edict from Chrysanthemum Throne with a release from their Press Office, perhaps more than my surprise that they stated they were, with immediate effect, reclaiming the lands with their Defense Forces. I trust the judgement of Admiral Forrester, as we both know through our military service when a threat is presented to our men and women, we must take it seriously, for the consequences would be most devastating; so while I respect her decisions and will defend them, I can still wish things had played out differently. That is in the past of course, and now, we must focus on the present.

I would also like to ensure that, due to the black hole which is the Heyran economy, that the funds which the First Empire is setting aside are utilized solely for the repair of environmental damage and restoration following QAMB's demise. If I may ask, I would wish to place these funds in the hands of MICA for proper disbursement, and the oversight that would bring into the equation. We may both agree that the Heyran setup brings with it natural suspicions, thus we must take all due diligence to ensure these funds are utilized for their intended purpose.

I look forward to working with you.

Yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 11:26:12 PM »

East Moreland would not stand in the way of MICA overseeing these funds however once a sum is put aside it is the Heyran's who are in the best position to determine the work that needs to be done. I am also aware that there will be a need for rapid deployment of funds. I therefore will propose to MICA a system where any funds are paid to MICA but ring fenced for the clean up of QAMB and surrounding area and rebuilding should it be feasible. Heyra shall be free to direct these funds as best seen by those on the ground and the signature of two MICA members other than Heyra be required to release the funds. This should allow essentially the Heyran representative of MICA to quickly ensure their needs are meet.

I hope this arrangement reassures Rokkenjima that funds will be used purely for what they are intended.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace

King David.

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2022, 02:37:10 PM »

David,

I am pleased that MICA has been willing to work with the First Empire to address our previous concerns, however, with recent news of Heyran programs of genetic manipulation and cloning I feel that we must further tighten the requirements for the disbursement of funds to the Republic. I have authorized a temporary pause in these payments so that we may put into place provisions which would exclude their disbursement to any Heyran entity engaged in these practices. Due to the black hole which is the Heyran economy such provisions may be challenging to implement, however, I trust that you and MICA are capable of impressing upon the Republic the need to establish a verification regimen which will satisfy the concerns of the First Empire.

I look forward to working with you on this matter and resuming payments as soon as possible.

Yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo