Author Topic: All Space Shenanigans RP  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
All Space Shenanigans RP
« on: September 04, 2017, 02:20:04 AM »
Official Letter of The King of Quintelia

Salutations,

Greetings, Emperor Peter Azurewind. As what I and your people have discussed back in Himeyama, we would like to have a joint-research aboard your space station. We will be launching a biological module containing an undisclosed amount of organisms, a small Cold Atom Laboratory, and weather satellites. Further information and specifications would be released later along with the rocket that would be used.

Truly Yours,
King Lapu
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:53:26 AM by General Jaws »

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Some Space Shenanigans with Achkaerin
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 01:15:07 AM »

To the King of Quintelia,

While I'm sure such a venture will be welcomed I am not the person to communicate with about this, I have however communicated your request to the Achkaerin Space Agency and subject to their approval once details are known this venture will likely go ahead, I recommend that further communication be directed to the Director of the Achkaerin Space Agency Gary Hale or the Director of Flight Operations Nicola Fernley.

Emperor Peter Azurewind

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
Re: Some Space Shenanigans with Achkaerin
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 07:19:50 AM »
OOC: Do I have to freaking rewrite the whole thing?

Official Letter of The King of Wuintelia

Salutations,

Greetings, Director Gary Hale. I would like to forward this letter to inform you about the mission we are going to do. We would like to express our gratitude in advance.

As what I and your people have discussed back in Himeyama, we would like to have a joint-research aboard your space station. We will be launching a biological module containing an undisclosed amount of organisms, a small Cold Atom Laboratory, and weather satellites. Further information and specifications would be released later along with the rocket that would be used.

Signed,

King Lapu

"Contract with Seaoil renewed?" King Lapu asked the Minister of Finance and Industry on his phone. "What the fuck!? What do you mean no? We have something very patriotic to do, and you can't- " The line cuts. The King slammed his phone and let out a long sigh.

"Hun, you might want to see this." His wife said as she entered with a tablet on her hand. "There's a problem with the biological module, you said you wanted to put E. Coli on them. Well, the containment area was compromised."

"Tell the people to clean it up and cover it. Don't let anyone know about this." The King replied.

"What about the astronauts?" A worried tone filled her voice.

"Just let them continue." The King replied.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 02:19:26 PM by General Jaws »

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: All Space Shenanigans RP
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 01:56:40 AM »
At the home of the Achkaerin Space Agency in Djana-Ville, Gary Hale, the director of the ASA, paced around his office also present was the director of flight operations Nicola Fernley and the Mission Strategist Vicky Acheson, these were the big three in the Achkaerin Space Agency, today's subject of conversation? Quintelia's project.

"Look without knowing all the details it's difficult to sign off on this." Vicky said "Pegasus is a manned station with four astronauts up there, and we know everything that's up there with them. Purely for health and safety if nothing else we need to know what these organisms are and how much of them there are."
"Nicola?" Gary asked
"I agree." Nicola said "We need to know those details. Hopefully those are among the further information to be released at a later date. We're not saying we can't do this, but I think especially in our field we need to know what we're dealing with."
"Very well." Gary said

To whom it may concern,

Myself and my colleagues have reviewed the proposal, it is promising and most certainly the sort of project we would be more than happy to work with Quintelia on. We do however have one concern it pertains to the organisms in your biological module - considering that Pegasus Station is a manned facility we would for the safety of the crew appreciate specific information on the organisms, we hope this is something intended for future release however it is difficult to sign off on a mission without knowing all the variables.

Signed

Gary Hale
Director of Achkaerin Space Agency

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
    • View Profile
Re: All Space Shenanigans RP
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 02:54:14 AM »
"Holy Shit. Do we tell them?" The Minister of Science and Technology asks the King.

"Just. Just remove the whole microbiological containment unit." The King replied. "We need to show the world that we're not backwards. We NEED this launch"

"No, then do we build another module. The bacteria had spread throughout the whole structure." He worriedly asked.

"Salvage what you can. Just rebuild it, and tell the astronauts their training will be extended." The King sighed and started typing on his pc.

Official Letter From The Palace of Quintelia

Salutations,

Greetings, Sir Gary Hale. We are sorry for the inconvenience but some things were needed to be confirmed. We will be sending 5 cats, 5 dogs, 10 Quintelian Weaving Spiders, mussels, clams, and crabs inside the animal containment module. Inside the microbiological containment unit, yeast and other bacteria for food culture will be contained. We were supposed to ship infectious bacteria, but we deemed it too dangerous. Along with this are 4 Quintelian astronauts and scientific equipment. I hope it answers your question.

Singed,

King Lapu