Author Topic: An invitation to President Booyip of Juyipia  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Libertais

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Libertais
An invitation to President Booyip of Juyipia
« on: August 19, 2020, 01:43:06 PM »
From the desk of President Amanullah Khan

Greetings my dear friend Leader Booyip, of the proud Juyipian people. Long have our nations stood against the tide of great powers acting in our lands, and we stood strong. However, we rarely stand together in the face of such adversity, and to this i wonder why? Why do we bicker when co-operation enriches our lives.

I have come to the realisation that perhaps your great scholars are correct, that one must let go of control in order to be free and thus prosperous. Perhaps we could discuss these matters of economics and freedom over lunch in Kanduz. I eagerly await your reply.

Incidentally, there are other matters of critical importance to my government, and me personally, that we must discuss in person.

Yours, as always,

Amanullah Khan,

Ismali Republic of Libertais

Offline juyip

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Juyipia
Re: An invitation to President Booyip of Juyipia
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 01:54:20 PM »
Greatings President Khan.

On a personal level I would be more than happy to have lunch with you. However I am far too busy with the new batch of racing pigeons that has arrived at my home in the last few days.

On a political level however, I suspect there would not be a lot to discuss. If you want to allow Juyipian carpenters to work on your building sites, then I will allow Juyipian carpenters to work on your building sites. If you want to allow my paramilitary groups to liberate certain parts of your nation, then I will do the same. We believe in a complete lack of governmental control over peoples lives, why should that stop when our borders end?

If this is what you are suggesting, then I am willing to partake.

Yours, Don Booyip

Offline Libertais

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Libertais
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 02:00:07 PM »

From the desk of President Amanullah Khan

To the leader Don Booyip

I am disappointed but I understand when I hear you cannot arrive in Kanduz to discuss economic and political interests I have with your nation, and yours with mine.

Perhaps, alternately, I could instead come to New Juyip City, and we could discuss matters there in your personal abode? This could be an opportunity to make great strides in co-operation between our nations.

Additionally, these matters I will confide are of the upmost urgency and importance, so again, I hope we can talk.

Perhaps you can show me these birds of yours on the trip, if you will allow it.

Yours,

Amanullah Khan,

Ismali Republic of Libertais

Offline juyip

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Juyipia
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 02:09:29 PM »
I would love to show you my pigeons. It is something that is very new to me, and while I don't quite understand the ins and outs of the sport, I'm trying my best to try and get it down pat. I released a few yesterday and they haven't come back. I suspect they never will if i'm to be perfectly candid with you. It's funny though, I buy racing pigeons, and I start seeing advertisements for the new RC racing shop that has opened near me. I'll stick it out with the pigeons for a few more weeks, but if it doesn't work out I fear I might have to find a new hobby. It's so terribly typical of me as well, I find a new hobby, buy all the best gear, then the second the gear arrives my eye starts to wander.

Anyway, I've lost track

You wanted to come to New Juyip City to discuss the P and P's? (pigeons and politics). Well then be my guest.

Yours, Don Booyip