Author Topic: A Request to King David  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Hassfurt

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Hassfurt
A Request to King David
« on: December 10, 2020, 09:41:19 AM »

To:- His Majesty King David III of East Moreland

I write with you to ask for support regard the Prince Jonas.

The Prince is now close past his 19th birthday and attend the University of Codilla beside serving as an Infantryman in a student reserve detachment. The manner of his father demise from grace though make his time difficult and mean he can not focus upon studies. We are aware of the Network of Crowns yet feel joining may be problematic. We understand however it conatins chance for royals children to undertake cultural exchange. I would ask His Majesty to allow Prince Jonas to spend one year academically in East Moreland at a University where he may also experience military style skills. I hope that you would consider allowing him this chance as a Prince of Hassfurt and also as a young royal with much potential which is great.

We of course welcome any help in this affair and naturally would be excite to one day return such a favour.

Blessings of the Two Gods.

Queen Karin of Hassfurt

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: A Request to King David
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 10:26:03 PM »

To:- Queen Karin

Universities in East Moreland all posses Cadet groups focused on providing students with an insight into life in the East Moreland military as well as preparing them for a future career in the service. While it is not common for foreign students to take up a place in these organisations it is not beyond the realms of possibility. With this in mind I have asked my Chief of Royal Household, Quinn Germaine, to arrange for Prince Jonas to attend a series of medical and fitness tests at Royal Merriman University. Should the Prince wish to consider a career in the Navy this will require us rethinking the potential University as Royal Merriman University has no Sea Cadets. Additionally if he is considering a career in the Air Force then he will be required to undertake further apptitude testing. I apologise that we can not be certain of him obtaining a place however we can not be seen as compromising on the standards expected of our military.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace.

King David III of East Moreland